Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Mostly McCain/Palin

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • About half Obama/Biden, half McCain/Palin

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • I either don't know or don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
We are not permitted to display any, as we live on a military installation -- however I have not seen many in any neighborhood I visit-- very strange this year.

I live in a diverse Florida neighborhood. All ages, all ethnic groups. Our downtown is considered pretty liberal. Signs are pretty evenly split between Obama and McCain which surprises me.

Last edited:
None in my neighborhood, mostly old people that don't want signs "making their lawn ugly."

on my street specifically, I'm the only sign. but in the surrounding neighborhood, it's pretty evenly split.

bumpstickers however, it's mostly Obama that I see.

In michigan, you typically see more gop signs, even though they never win.

But this year you don't see as many gop signs and i'm seeing more dem signs than ever before.

We're voting on stem cell this year. I don't see any pro stem cell signs. All I see are signs that say Prop 2 Goes Too Far.

Republicans are more aggressive on ballot proposals.

I sure hope we pass prop 2.

Is prop 2 a national thing or just in MI?

I live in Wheaton, county seat of DuPage, one of the significant Republican counties in the country. However, I work in the Northeast section of the county, closer to the city and smack up to O'Hare airport. There are many more Obama posters in that area, though still not greater than McCain posters.

Heck, I even saw a Bush/Cheney '04 sign the other day, with the 'O4 crossed out and '08 written in. :badgrin:

In michigan, you typically see more gop signs, even though they never win.

But this year you don't see as many gop signs and i'm seeing more dem signs than ever before.

We're voting on stem cell this year. I don't see any pro stem cell signs. All I see are signs that say Prop 2 Goes Too Far.

Republicans are more aggressive on ballot proposals.

I sure hope we pass prop 2.

Is prop 2 a national thing or just in MI?

Just MI.

mostly McCain/Palin

you see a few Obama/Biden, but not like you would expect, and then most of them are on public areas and most McCain signs are in front of homes
very odd for this state

I live in an upper middle class neighborhood that usually votes Republican here in the liberal capitol of Florida.

I am seeing a few more McCain signs than Obama signs, but a lot of Obama signs have popped up the past week. Several days, there was barely an Obama sign around.

There are so many signs in the Little Rock area, I never thought about 'None'. That's surprising to me.

On Thursday I took AR-8 from Arkadelphia to Rich Mountain, AR. Out of the 50 I saw in 100 miles, only 2 were Obama signs. I think Arkansas is safely red.

On Thursday I took AR-8 from Arkadelphia to Rich Mountain, AR. Out of the 50 I saw in 100 miles, only 2 were Obama signs. I think Arkansas is safely red.
the 1st CD in ME will go over whelmingly for Obama, i have no doubt
the 2nd CD might go to McCain
which would be a first in my lifetime of a split of the EC vote here
the bigger question is would Obama win big enough in the 1st to over come the 2nd
more than likely, yes
however, in my recent drives through Portland, i didnt see hardly any Obama signs

Actually the signs are split but the bumper stickers favor Obama.

The main sign around here is for prop 8. It's everywhere.

Forum List

Back