GOP fundraising and rape

people dont get arrested on NO EVIDENCE.

I think hes guilty because 4 women who didnt know each other pointed him out as their rapist.

Sure they do. It happens all the times. They dont usually get convicted on no evidence. But arresting someone is fairly easy to do.

Last edited:
really ?

you think that is why the police arrested him ?

No. I highly doubt that the police arrested him because you are a liar.

Im sure the police probably arrested him because someone filed a complaint against them and they were doing their job.

people dont get arrested on NO EVIDENCE.

I think hes guilty because 4 women who didnt know each other pointed him out as their rapist.

Yeah, Duke Lacross case same thing man. I'm not saying he's innocent, but you might want to wait until after the trial, but hey since it's a republican lets just stone him now, eh? Oh wait you dont think that should happen to people, let's just send him to psychiatrist to get "fixed" is that better?

Again, if he is found guilty, what should his punishment be truth? That shows way more how you care about rape.

It's seriously disturbing that TM is taking glee in the idea that 4 women may have been raped by a Republican just so she can bash Republicans on a message board. That's so incredibly messed up

It's seriously disturbing that TM is taking glee in the idea that 4 women may have been raped by a Republican just so she can bash Republicans on a message board. That's so incredibly messed up

That's how liberals roll, they're use anthing and do whatever. Ends justify the means and they're big fans of that philosphy, which is why they're so hypocritical on EVERYTHING....ALL for the CAUSE

CaféAuLait;5652498 said:
And the republican party entered into a consent decree over thrity years ago to stop from being sued for keeping black voters from voting.

Now what evidence do you have that clinton harrassed anyone?

paul Jones has not proven out to be a good witness and these four women have given you NO reasons to disbelieve them.

if this guy was a dem you would not be defending him.

You didnt defend OJ did you?

Clinton Settles Paula Jones Lawsuit for $850,000

President Clinton reached an out-of-court settlement with Paula Jones yesterday, agreeing to pay her $850,000 to drop the sexual harassment lawsuit that led to the worst political crisis of his career and only the third presidential impeachment inquiry in American history.

washingtonpost.com: Jones v. Clinton Special Report

Nah, I did not defend OJ, BUT know many who did that based such on race, not political party. Sickening, but he was allowed to have his trial and after the trial I believe him to be guilty but because of the poor job by the pros he was not found guilty. I've not defened the man in the OP.

wrong thread this one is about robmoneys rapist friend

YOU asked me, you demanded such and now you scream, wrong thread when proof is offered! LOL

Truth still wont answer it.... you know why? Because he doesnt care about the women, he doesnt care if someone is a rapist, all he cares about is attacking a republican.....anything else he says is bullshit.

4 Adult women were raped and you think Im the bad guy.

your head is fucking scrambled

4 Adult women were raped and you think Im the bad guy.

your head is fucking scrambled

You are because your motives are pure shit. you dont care about rape, I mean you dont even try to hide it. The only reason you dont like this guy is he's a republican. I still have not heard what you would do to him if convicted? You act so outraged yet you dont say what should happen?

Ie if someone raped my wife I could give you great detail what I would do to that person. And for this guy I have some ideas, but lets hear yours since you brought this up, k?

your are the bad guy because you are here and reading this report and the only person your mad at is me for giving you this news.

see how fucking sick in the head you are?

you havent mentioned any condolences for the women or comdemnation for the reapist.

you defend him and insult me for reporting to you the news.

sick assed muther

Last edited:
Hey truthsplatters, you do realize that several people on this board have accused you of being a "lair", right?

That automatically makes you GUILTY of being a "lair", by your reasoning.

What do you have to say to that?

Forum List

Back