GOP firebrand Mark Levin proves he's a government agent and controlled opposition

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Sorry mark, but calling Trump a 911 truther will backfire on you .It's been 14 years and everybody knows about building 7 - the smokiest gun in history.

Prison Planet.com » Conservative Host Labels Trump A ‘Radical Kook,’ ‘Close’ To Being A 9/11 Truther

feb 16 2016 Talk show host Mark Levin labeled Trump a “radical kook”:

“But the fact that he attacked George Bush as a commander-in-chief. Not because he disagreed with him. He attacked him as a liar who knew there were not weapons of mass destruction in Iraq and said he was responsible for 9/11 and he was responsible for those towers coming down.” Levin added.

“All the rest aside. All of it aside. I know too many Gold Star families who lost sons over there to hear this 9/11 truther crap, which is pretty close to it. Pretty damn close to it.”

Sorry mark, but calling Trump a 911 truther will backfire on you .It's been 14 years and everybody knows about building 7 - the smokiest gun in history.

Prison Planet.com » Conservative Host Labels Trump A ‘Radical Kook,’ ‘Close’ To Being A 9/11 Truther

“But the fact that he attacked George Bush as a commander-in-chief. Not because he disagreed with him. He attacked him as a liar who knew there were not weapons of mass destruction in Iraq and said he was responsible for 9/11 and he was responsible for those towers coming down.” Levin added.

“All the rest aside. All of it aside. I know too many Gold Star families who lost sons over there to hear this 9/11 truther crap, which is pretty close to it. Pretty damn close to it.”
Levin is a shill for Cruz. He has also been misinterpreting the meaning of natural born citizen to make the populous think Cruz is constitutionally eligible. Also it was revealed Levin's girlfriends son works for the Cruz campaign. He's a Jew slimeball.

I'm a huge Levin fan except for times like these. On the Constitution absolutely brilliant. On protocol on the House and the Senate absolutely brilliant.

And so many times when he's right. He's really really right and he has been a huge supporter of the tea party groups and an absolute balls to the walls defender of conservatives.

*sigh* now that being said. When Mark is wrong he's freaking wrong and then he digs himself in so hard he's like an Alabama tick or a freaking badger you have to send your Jack Russell in for.

And he's wrong on Trump.

Levin is a shill for Cruz. He has also been misinterpreting the meaning of natural born citizen to make the populous think Cruz is constitutionally eligible. Also it was revealed Levin's girlfriends son works for the Cruz campaign. He's a Jew slimeball.

Can you clarify that last statement please because I do like you Steve? But Mark doesn't have girlfriends. And he's a staunch supporter of Israel and a rabid attack dog on "Chuckie Schmuky" as Mark likes to call him and he's not a slimeball.

Most of the time he gets shit right. Sometimes he can be really really wrong.

Take this for example though. You have to remember all I have is radio so it's like an umbilical cord to our talkers. Unless you listen to them don't believe what you read because its the media interpreting their words for you.

Perfect Levin. Annie Coulter and Laura Ingram during the Romney campaign were hell bent for leather for a Romney/Christie ticket. One day on Laura's show they flipped out and went full boar taking out Palin and were totally over the top I was screaming at the radio moment disgusting. I was so disappointed. Been a fan of both ladies for years.

Mark didn't miss a lick. He dressed them down so hard for trashing Palin it was unreal. I could feel the smackdown up here in Manitoba.

:lol:

He's just got it wrong on Cruz. But make no mistake. Levin is a passionate Conservative who actually served President Reagan. He's just wrong.

tinydancer said:

Can you clarify that last statement please because I do like you Steve? But Mark doesn't have girlfriends. And he's a staunch supporter of Israel and a rabid attack dog on "Chuckie Schmuky" as Mark likes to call him and he's not a slimeball.

Take this for example though. You have to remember all I have is radio so it's like an umbilical cord to our talkers. Unless you listen to them don't believe what you read because its the media interpreting their words for you.

Perfect Levin. Annie Coulter and Laura Ingram during the Romney campaign were hell bent for leather for a Romney/Christie ticket. One day on Laura's show they flipped out and went full boar taking out Palin and were totally over the top I was screaming at the radio moment disgusting. I was so disappointed. Been a fan of both ladies for years.

Mark didn't miss a lick. He dressed them down so hard for trashing Palin it was unreal. I could feel the smackdown up here in Manitoba.

He's just got it wrong on Cruz. But make no mistake. Levin is a passionate Conservative who actually served President Reagan. He's just wrong.
Here ya go.

Mark Levin's fiancee's son works for Ted Cruz - Breaking Christian News and Opinion on CNMnewz.com

Here it is being discussed at the staunch conservative message board "Free Republic". They're pissed at Levin.

Mark Levin's fiancee's son works for Ted Cruz.

Last edited:
tinydancer said:

Here ya go.

Mark Levin's fiancee's son works for Ted Cruz - Breaking Christian News and Opinion on CNMnewz.com

Here it is being discussed at the staunch conservative message board "Free Republic". They're pissed at Levin.

I know the freepers well for close to a decade.

One question for everybody. Mark is still married. When did he get the fiancee? I listen pretty well every day. Been thru all the sad times over the dogs listening three hours every night.

How did I miss his divorce?

You have to watch for smear job hits that the left will put out there pretending to be conservative. Now don't get me wrong and I won't let him off the hook for going after Trump but I have never seen a more dedicated talk show host taking out rinos. No one does it like Mark.

Now when did he get divorced and get a fiancee?

I know the freepers well for close to a decade.

One question for everybody. Mark is still married. When did he get the fiancee? I listen pretty well every day. Been thru all the sad times over the dogs listening three hours every night.

How did I miss his divorce?

You have to watch for smear job hits that the left will put out there pretending to be conservative. Now don't get me wrong and I won't let him off the hook for going after Trump but I have never seen a more dedicated talk show host taking out rinos. No one does it like Mark.

Now when did he get divorced and get a fiancee?

tinydancer said:

Here ya go.

Don't get me wrong I have heard Levin come unhinged. He's sort of "when he's right he's right but oh boy oh boy when he's wrong he's wrong". BUT I still have to give him kudos for driving fence sitters to let conservatives really drive shit home in 2014.

And if this is true that he has ANY MEMBER OF HIS FAMILY working for a candidate it should have been disclosed.

Hell's bells I just found out Chris Matthews wife is running for Congress. Just now.

So the question is when did Mark get divorced?
Don't know. We'd have to check the courthouse records wherever it took place.

Please do. And by all means get it out there if true. I just posted to Shootspeeders that Chris Matthews wife is running for Congress with the help of Hillary aides. Aye carumba!!!

All I'm saying is I've listened to Mark for many a year. His one really big problem though is if he gets fixated he's like a bloody pit bull even if he's wrong and won't get off it.

Makes me freaking crazy. Many good points to the man though. His books and his analysis on judicial and political aspects of the US system are killers. Really worth the reads.

But also if you love dogs his journey thru his rescues steal your soul.

PS if he has failed to disclose a divorce from his wife and if this is true I'm probably going to scream so loud tonight I will scare herds of deer and coyotes tonight. And you can have private all you want. Not on a campaign trail though.

:)

I will be beyond disappointed. I will be furious.

Always funny to hear the hysterics making up "HE'S A GOVERNMENT AGENT!!!' crap about people they can't otherwise refute.

The phrase '9-11 Truther' seems to have grown into a new meaning; 'anyone who disagrees with George W Bush' version of what happened on 9-11'.

The fact is that George W Bush did have his officials knowingly spin the evidence against Hussein to justify invading Iraq, and it turned out to be a huge PR disaster, especially since he had justifiable ground anyway.

How did he spin it? His appointed officers spun the reports. What would have been called 'possible WMD' became 'definite WMD assets'. What was considered remotely possible became likely. The intel asset 'Curveball' was debunked by the Brits and the US intel community knew this, but used him anyway as a reliable source.

That is how George W Bush lied to the American people about Iraq.

And Donald Trump is once again completely accurate in saying so, and showing tremendous courage in yanking the beards of some very deadly shadows.

I remember before he got as big as he is.

"MARTHA HOW BIG DID YOU SAY THEY WERE? OH MISTER PRODUCER WE'RE ON THE AIR?"

:lmao:

Wow. Conservatives have just abandoned all pretense and turned completely into the batshit conspiracy skid.

Forum List

Back