Cockblocked: Jeb Forgets To Renew Domain Name "JebBush.com". Trump Buys It Instantly!

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
As the article states, Jeb is a day late and a dollar short!

jeb-cut-off-575x357.jpg

Jeb(!) Bush Forgot to Renew Domain "JebBush.com" ...Guess Who Scooped It Up? (Trump) - The Gateway Pundit

Last edited:
Article says it was a supporter, not Trump himself. Even so, Jeb screwed himself. Also shows his inability to run this country if he can't run his own affairs

100M $ investment and it cant even keep its web site going LOL

I like Trump. Do you think he will buy communstragtard.com when running against the democratic nominee?

It also speaks volumes about how the OP sees the entire electoral process that the first word of his title is "Cockblocked".

I mean what are you, twelve years old?

Excellent LULZ.

But Trump better get his "Very Top Lawyers™" to check the rules about cybersquatting.

Yet another reason Jeb is unfit for the presidency. Just tap out already... Really. You're embarrassing yourself Jeb!

Yet another reason Jeb is unfit for the presidency. Just tap out already... Really. You're embarrassing yourself Jeb!

Yep, because what's important in a POTUS is whether he renews his internets domain or not.

Or alternately, whether he pounces and buys somebody else's that's clearly not his name. Funny how that "character" value is suddenly passé.

jebbush.com is an easy fix .. such as

1jebbush.com

jebbush1.com

not really a big deal unless you're a simpleton

It is steve, after all...
It also speaks volumes about how the OP sees the entire electoral process that the first word of his title is "Cockblocked".

I mean what are you, twelve years old?

Forum List

Back