GOP embraces a new foreign policy: Bomb Mexico to stop fentanyl: GOP suggest everything from terrorist labels to an invasion to decimate drug cartels

The GOP have a clear strategy to tear apart the cartels asunder, they have my vote

Illegal drugs are a menace to this country

And the mexican government is unwilling to fight the cartels

But I suspect our expat thinks legalizing drugs is the answer

Which is stupid

If mexico wont cooperate in wiping out the cartels we should excommunicate them, close the border and slap giant tariffs on products made in mexico

We launch targeted strikes all over the world, so why would anyone defend against using them to go after cartel terrorists?

The GOP have a clear strategy to tear apart the cartels asunder, they have my vote

As usual, they take a simplistic, shallow, caveman approach to pretty much everything.

Should we have conversations with the leaders of Mexico, Central America and South America and find a way for us to legally and aggressively go after the cartels -- including militarily? Yeah. I'm all for that. But these Neanderthal statements only annoy those people and push us further away from being able to have those conversations.

That party remains in desperate need of intelligent, articulate, mature, rational voices.

As usual, they take a simplistic, shallow, caveman approach to pretty much everything.

Should we have conversations with the leaders of Mexico, Central America and South America and find a way for us to legally and aggressively go after the cartels -- including militarily? Yeah. I'm all for that. But these Neanderthal statements only annoy those people and push us further away from being able to have those conversations.

That party remains in desperate need of intelligent, articulate, mature, rational voices.
which party you talking about?....that sounds like both of them.....

"That" party? When the other party has brought us wide open borders? Please do not claim again that you are not hyper partisan.

So then tell us oh wise one......

How many people have been killed by cartel violence? Would you say more than a "few?
Now, how many violent cartel members have been stopped by your method of diplomacy? (Hint: ZERO)

You confuse shallowness with last resort effectiveness when nothing else has any chance of saving lives.
Mexico is now a Narco state. It's run by the Cartels. The US is next.

Yeah, let's "negotiate"

Not only will the current President of Mexico do NOTHING about the cartels, he plans to interfere with our elections over it….

We’ve had these “conversations” for decades, nothing happens but increased levels of deadly drugs, and more potent drugs…

You do know the definition of insanity, right?

we should label them a terrorist organization.

nothing at all wrong with using special forces to deal with them either, we have used them…or at least special forces related to the DEA, and CIA in the past.

we can use treatment in our country to deal with addicts all we want but as long as the flow is coming for all those that recover new addicts will fill their place

We launch targeted strikes all over the world, so why would anyone defend against using them to go after cartel terrorists?

Especially against vermin who murders thousands of their own people and operate slave plantations and sweatshops as well as sex trafficking 8 year old kids,

If mexico wont cooperate in wiping out the cartels we should excommunicate them, close the border and slap giant tariffs on products made in mexico
^^^This. We should be doing the latter anyway, regardless.

This has been going on for more than a few months. Tell us the rational answers. To get your voters here, the drugs must come with them.

Forum List

Back