like a carnival or beauty pageant: Alex Jones meltdown: turns on Trump & his supporters, calls out their cultlike "delirium", gets praised by liberals

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Alex Jones says after the speech last night, he is disgusted with Trump supporters at Mar-a-Lago acting like cultists, and says if Trump had listened to him he wouldn’t be in this mess: “They’re in there drinking, it’s a big carnival .. it’s like a beauty pageant or something.”

Alex Jones says after the speech last night, he is disgusted with Trump supporters at Mar-a-Lago acting like cultists, and says if Trump had listened to him he wouldn’t be in this mess: “They’re in there drinking, it’s a big carnival .. it’s like a beauty pageant or something.”

at least he still has the mental compacity to host an event doesn;t go and hide every time there's a emergency.

Alex Jones understood that appointing

Chris Wray
Jeff Sessions

was a TOTAL DISASTER as did many of us in real time...

And I do not believe the "bodies" in CT were skirted out the back door at 2 am... Alex was framed by those behind the school shooting HATE HOAX....

I didnt know basquebromance had joined the Alex Jones cult

We never know what expats are going to do next

My instincts have once again proven to be trustworthy: never really warmed to this jones dude

I htink he is like so many who are in the spotlight: narcissist

What did Trump say or some supporter of his say that warranted all this?

My instincts have once again proven to be trustworthy: never really warmed to this jones dude

I htink he is like so many who are in the spotlight: narcissist

What did Trump say or some supporter of his say that warranted all this?
Maybe Trump being indicted is what made Alex tap out?

Forum List

Back