Chicago is saved!

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

The new democrat mayor will hire social workers and therapists to combat crime.

:auiqs.jpg:

The high-crime phenomenon in Chicago is confined to a few neighborhoods. Most of the city is at least as safe as other cities that don't have Chicago's bad reputation. As long as any mayor keeps the crime-drugs-homelessness confined, a majority of the population will be happy.

/--- I gary-damn-tee you that if someone broke into the mayor's home, the last people he would call are social workers and therapists.

This just the lates in what shows how out of touch with reality the Left really is.

What don't you understand about a total 'shit hole'?

Social workers and therapists? This guy is disconnected from reality.

You can't take a gang banger, drug dealer, dopehead, murder, thief, thug, rapist criminal and magically fix them with some therapy or a social worker. They are what they are because they are bred to be criminals and they thrive as criminals because we don't treat them like criminals.

Want to get rid of crime in Chicago? That's a long term plan. First you'll have to prosecute and lock up criminals, you'll have to execute murders, you'll have to clean out ghettos, you'll have to create a better school system so kids grow up better, you'll have to support the traditional family, and you'll need to back your police as much as possible and your best bet is to put a white guy that's white and conservative and tolerates no bull shit in charge.

A democrat progressive black guy will not do any of that. Best case scenario is he won't make Chicago worse than it already is.

Again goes to show that demofks do not care about black lives.

You can't take a gang banger, drug dealer, dopehead, murder, thief, thug, rapist criminal and magically fix them with some therapy or a social worker. They are what they are because they are bred to be criminals and they thrive as criminals because we don't treat them like criminals.

Want to get rid of crime in Chicago? That's a long term plan. First you'll have to prosecute and lock up criminals, you'll have to execute murders, you'll have to clean out ghettos, you'll have to create a better school system so kids grow up better, you'll have to support the traditional family, and you'll need to back your police as much as possible and your best bet is to put a white guy that's white and conservative and tolerates no bull shit in charge.

A democrat progressive black guy will not do any of that. Best case scenario is he won't make Chicago worse than it already is.
It's really simple, send in the national guard and protect the neighborhoods. That's what I'm for.

How do we even know what a social worker verses police officer are?

Is there a biologist in the house?

It doesn't, because the leadership doesn't enforce the law any longer.
My late husband was born in chicago, and his family still has beloved members living there. Some of them escaped to Florida in the 70s, but I'm sorry to see the politicians there tend to shoot themselves and the whole city for that matter, in the foot. My husband graduated from the University of Illinois, and to his dying day, he loved Chicago, and I am grateful for his family and the university for influencing this thoughtful, loving class clown who knew how to break the ice with his approach to humor that caused a lot of rofl-ing at work, at church, and at play. Our life together was orchestrated by his daily jokes, teasing, and laughing, which has the effect on me years after dementia took him away from us.

So I am praying for Chicago to return to the days when children were taught hard work, success, and making others so cheerful there was never time for meanness of any kind. If I have a bad widow's day, I switch back to the dear memories of everything he did every day of our lives together to secure joy and laughter. Every day. I love Chicago, and I hope she overcomes her bad times and gets back on board for good times, thanking God for the kind of people who were taught to care deeply for others' happiness.

What could possibly go wrong? Or, are the social workers and therapists for the progressives? If so, that might make a difference after all.

My late husband was born in chicago, and his family still has beloved members living there. Some of them escaped to Florida in the 70s, but I'm sorry to see the politicians there tend to shoot themselves and the whole city for that matter, in the foot. My husband graduated from the University of Illinois, and to his dying day, he loved Chicago, and I am grateful for his family and the university for influencing this thoughtful, loving class clown who knew how to break the ice with his approach to humor that caused a lot of rofl-ing at work, at church, and at play. Our life together was orchestrated by his daily jokes, teasing, and laughing, which has the effect on me years after dementia took him away from us.

So I am praying for Chicago to return to the days when children were taught hard work, success, and making others so cheerful there was never time for meanness of any kind. If I have a bad widow's day, I switch back to the dear memories of everything he did every day of our lives together to secure joy and laughter. Every day. I love Chicago, and I hope she overcomes her bad times and gets back on board for good times, thanking God for the kind of people who were taught to care deeply for others' happiness.
Sorry, once Leftists take over they ride it down into the ground

There is no hope for Chicago.

Its like Detroit, the city is essentially a heap of rubble but they keep voting D.

What could possibly go wrong? Or, are the social workers and therapists for the progressives? If so, that might make a difference after all.
The funny thing about the election was the fact that over the weekend they claimed they found mail in ballots to count!!! I was literally laughing at the report. Nearly had a stomach ache because of it.

Forum List

Back