AG Merrick Garland claims fentanyl ‘unleashed on purpose’ in US by cartels

While I agree with much of what you’ve stated, failing to also place blame on the R Party hurts your argument and exposes you as just another partisan of the Duopoly.
The Repubs are guilt free on this issue

While I agree with much of what you’ve stated, failing to also place blame on the R Party hurts your argument and exposes you as just another partisan of the Duopoly.
I beg to differ. You don't have to be an R to hate leftard Democommies. They're very hatable, it doesn't require any special credentials.

The Repubs are guilt free on this issue
Lol. So says an R dupe.

The illegal drug problem in this country goes back 50 years or more. Are you aware of this? Could you outline what the Rs have done to limit this problem?

Perhaps using our military is needed in any area where this drug is entering the nation. Any Western Hemisphere country would be put on notice for strategic military strikes. China trade affected also.

Garland is more interested in hassling parents at school board meetings, abortion opponents, and people attending Latin Catholic mass.

He's giving Eric Holder a run for the title of biggest scumbag AG in Murican history.
Correct

All of the policies of the DNC all favor depopulation, just like abortion and the gender crap.

When you see the consistency of their policies in this light, all future decisions will make sense in the future.

The DNC has no interest in saving lives.

They are the death party.

Lol. So says an R dupe.

The illegal drug problem in this country goes back 50 years or more. Are you aware of this? Could you outline what the Rs have done to limit this problem?
It goes back to the Vietnam war when doing drugs became acceptable within the Baby Boomer generation

If there was a militaristic/law enforcement solution to the drug trade we would not still be losing the drug war, badly. There are a 1001 ways to smuggle drugs. If we can't get it at the point of manufacture then we need an effective medical cure for opiate addiction and way more rehabilitation. Attacking the street level dealers like they mainly do is just to create the illusion that the criminal justice system is doing something.
How about we hold the country supplying the chemicals to the Cartels responsible?

China's Government is knowingly supplying the materials to make the drugs with, so go after the supplier first!

It goes back further than that.
No it doesent

Yes pot and heroin existed since ancient times

But they were not widely acceptable till the GIs started returning from Vietnam and the hippies turned on

No it doesent

Yes pot and heroin existed since ancient times

But they were not widely acceptable till the GIs started returning from Vietnam and the hippies turned on
Government was already experimenting on GI’s before Vietnam and Tar was used in many communities before Vietnam and cocaine was once sold in a cola as a headache medicine that got many addicted and I believe they lace it still because I am addicted as hell to Coke Cola…

Fact is drugs is part of humanity history and until you go after those supplying the chemicals to make the drugs, well nothing will be done.

This is China’s Government using the Cartels to poison our society!

Government was already experimenting on GI’s before Vietnam and Tar was used in many communities before Vietnam and cocaine was once sold in a cola as a headache medicine that got many addicted and I believe they lace it still because I am addicted as hell to Coke Cola…

Fact is drugs is part of humanity history and until you go after those supplying the chemicals to make the drugs, well nothing will be done.

This is China’s Government using the Cartels to poison our society!
Yes Coca Cola used to contain cocaine

It allowed otherwise normal people to get high without the stigma of being s druggie

But once Coke was exposed for what it was the public recoiled and demanded a change

So drugs were in reality still unacceptable in society

It allowed otherwise normal people to get high without the stigma of being s druggie

But once Coke was exposed for what it was the public recoiled and demanded a change

But still part of Society before Vietnam.

AG Merrick Garland claims fentanyl ‘unleashed on purpose’ in US by cartels​

NO SHIT...

We have known for a long time tbat China is waging a proxy war against the US through the Cartels by providing the Fentynal who smuggles the dtugs into the country ... with the aid of the Bidrn administration.

Instead of doing more to stop it Garland and the FBI are conducting heavily armed raids on families - with children present - in an attempt to punish conservatives that oppose Democrat / Biden agendas / policies.

Labeling parents as 'terrorists' who oppose schools / the govt teaching CRT, engaging in Trans-indoctrination, pushing genital mutilation, and telling small kids to keep secrets from and lie to their parents is more important than doing something about enough Fentynal being smuggled i to the country to kill every man, woman, and child US citizen 5+ times, I guess...

....and Compromised Joe doing anything to hold China accountable is out of the question.

You can't, however, attempt to compare Coke / the tiny but of cocaine in Coke back then to Fentynal.

Less than 1 grain of rice-sized bit of Fentynal can kill people.

You can't, however, attempt to compare Coke / the tiny but of cocaine in Coke back then to Fentynal.

Less than 1 grain of rice-sized bit of Fentynal can kill people.
I wasnt

That was peacefan who was attempting to make some obscure point

~~~~~~
Obviously the smuggling of drugs as been going on for eons.
To obviate the history of drugs throughout the centuries and in America would be wrong.
I could go through history but would that change anything that is happening in America that is losing nearly twice as many young in one year that we lost through the years of fighting in Vietnam.
There's no justification in opening our borders making it easier for the Narco Criminals easier passage into America. The border wall would have slowed that smuggling to a trickle but not stopped it.

Last edited:
~~~~~~
Obviously the smuggling of drugs as been going on for eons. There's no justification in opening our borders making it easier for the Narco Criminals easier passage into America. The border wall would have slowed that smuggling to a trickle but not stopped it.
No disagreement here with that post. However as I stated above, placing blame on Ds and none on Rs is silly and you know it.

Forum List

Back