GOP Debate In Charleston Tonight--8 Eastern

If Ron Paul only gets around 10% in SC and FL, do you think he will still stay in the race?

He will probably break 15% in South Carolina and yes. There are many states left in this race. He's on the ballot in states Gingrich and Santorum are not and have more delegates then both.

Anyone but Obama.

Im not. I just think all the Republicans are superior.

Like id prefer Obama to Hitler. I assume im right in that assessment. I could be wrong, but I dont think so.

But as all four of the remaining candidates are superior than Obama I would be happy with any of them. I just might have to use a facepalm with a couple of them more often than others.

I a SO very ashamed of so many Aericans these days. They say things and never really think through the meaning of these little bits that they just toss off, as though its nothing.

What ever happened to patriotism? and Love of Country?

You can be ashamed of Aericans as much as you want. Doesn't change the fact that I believe the Republican candidates are superior to Obama.

am I the only Floridian here? even I admit I am undecided.

Central Florida here.

Very red region.

Santorum is pulling me away from Newt.
I don't trust any of those deep blue RAT districts in Broward and Dade county. Can you imagine an all black district calling in the votes? Hmm, and how many extra thousand fakes they might add to the total? Kinda like what could happen in the poorer sections of Philly.

You are a strange and ugly person. And you ain't at all funny.

Anyone but Obama.

Like id prefer Obama to Hitler. I assume im right in that assessment. I could be wrong, but I dont think so.

But as all four of the remaining candidates are superior than Obama I would be happy with any of them. I just might have to use a facepalm with a couple of them more often than others.

I a SO very ashamed of so many Americans these days. They say things and never really think through the meaning of these little bits that they just toss off, as though its nothing.

You can be ashamed of Aericans as much as you want. Doesn't change the fact that I believe the Republican candidates are superior to Obama.

That's not what you said.

Anyone but Obama.

I a SO very ashamed of so many Aericans these days. They say things and never really think through the meaning of these little bits that they just toss off, as though its nothing.

What you are plainly missing is the Perceived Threat We See Obama Possesses. To this day he has not been vetted. That is Your Fail. As a result We All Suffer.

I a SO very ashamed of so many Americans these days. They say things and never really think through the meaning of these little bits that they just toss off, as though its nothing.

That's not what you said.

Im pretty sure I know what I said. and since you quoted it and I've bolded it, I am pretty sure you're wrong. I did say that.

Anyone but Obama.

So you can say that's not what I said, but I don't know how you think you can say it honestly.

when you look at what happened in Tuscany(was it Tuscany?) what happened to that cruise ship was a mirror reflection of what Bozo has done to our country,,,then Bozo jumps ship and blames Bush.

Anyone but Obama.

Any of us would prefer Obama to Hitler. What an absurd analogy

You are talking with someone who listens to Glen beck......Remember that next time you see this turd speak.

Don't forget that God talks to him...

Anyone but Obama.

What you are plainly missing is the Perceived Threat We See Obama Possesses. To this day he has not been vetted. That is Your Fail. As a result We All Suffer.

What...is he waiting till his second term to destoy the country? You fail.

He has not been vetted? You fail.

We suffer.......except for the fact that we are much better off than we were when he took office. You fail.

Anyone but Obama.

Any of us would prefer Obama to Hitler. What an absurd analogy

Not at all an absurd analogy. You said I would be for anyone but Obama. Im not. I provided a radical example because I thought it would be obvious why I thought that way. I also provided the example of Van Jones. I sure as heck dont want him to be President even if it mean Obama remains President for four years.

Forum List

Back