GOP Congressman: Drug Test The Jobless

I vote that we start with a surprise drug screen, starting with congress. Anyone want to make a wager what would be found? I suspect opiates, benzos, coke, amphetamines...limitless.

State and Federal....all of them. Surprise and random drug tests. If they're going to push it on the people who hire them, then we should require that they also submit to surpise piss tests. Or even better....hair tests. G. Gordon Liddy was a huge fan of this method. Let's use that one.

Judging by their recent behavior....something is amiss.

You idiots DO know that this program COSTS more than it saved, when it was tried in Florida, right?

A WFTV investigation found that out of the 40 recipients tested by Department of Central Florida’s (DCF) region, only two resulted in positive results. And one of those tests is being appealed.

Under the rules of the program, the state must reimburse recipients who receive negative test results. The state paid about $1,140 for the 38 negative tests, while saving less than $240 a month by denying benefits over the two positive tests.
Florida’s welfare drug testing costs more than it saves | Raw Replay

Friggin low grade CON morons.

Drug use is a disabiliy entiting one to public benefits.

how much do you receive?

If it was up to me, the only public benefit I'd give druggies is a bullet to the back of the head. Just to show how compassionate I am, I would not bill the family for the bullet.

Wow, how compassionate of you. Murder drug addicts. Don't treat their condition, but murder them. You, sir, are a certified nutjob and a piece of shit on top of it. I really hope that you have nothing to do with the human services industry.

If they're taking our tax money as federal handouts, sure drug test them at least a couple of times a year. Why should we be handing over our money to junkies?

ue isnt a hand out

edumicate yourself, cracker

Gee, cracker. That's kinda harsh. What are you, a ******?

I really wish that the mods could get rid of racist trash like you. Take your nonsense to stromfront. They'd really like you there.

Forum List

Back