GOP Chief Demands Reid's Resignation..

The only blacks they have any use for are those that dance a jig at their table and calls 'em mazza! Any person of color who declares a love of independence and self reliance is summarily lynched. Which shows yoyu where these intolerant numbskulls are really coming from. Afterall, the Democrat party IS the party of slavery!
So you are saying black people are stupid...:lol::lol::lol:

ALL OF THEM????

And if true, so what, at least they're open about who they are.... unlike Bubba and Reid. Unless of course bigotry is ok as long as you only talk about the "negros" behind closed doors.

Only a real ignoramus would conclude 'so what'..........LOL

The Party of KKK Grand Wizard Robert Byrd preaching to the rest of us about Racism? Seems pretty absurd no? Too bad the MSM is dominated by like-minded Liberal kooks. Otherwise they would have to point out such obvious absurdities. Don't count on the corrupt Liberal MSM to be honest though. They lost all their credibility a long time ago. I think most common sense thinking Americans understand this.

Anyway, all the debate about whether Reid should resign aside, isn't the GOP calling for the GOP Chief to resign as well?

No offense Sarah, but if Steele would resign, as a Republican I for one would be overjoyed at that and well, if Reid in turn decided that he should as well because Steele did, then I would call that a twofer.

Anyway, all the debate about whether Reid should resign aside, isn't the GOP calling for the GOP Chief to resign as well?

No offense Sarah, but if Steele would resign, as a Republican I for one would be overjoyed at that and well, if Reid in turn decided that he should as well because Steele did, then I would call that a twofer.

I know but that they want Steele to resign leads me to question their motives.. The GOP really isn't in a position to ask anyone to resign.

It's kind of funny that they are just so much bluster..

I know but that they want Steele to resign leads me to question their motives.. The GOP really isn't in a position to ask anyone to resign.

Come now Sarah, I seem to recall that when the Democrats were in the minority in Washington that no one could accuse them of being timid or beyond bluster? One other thing to point out too, Reid is after all head of the entire Senate not just the Democratic part of the Senate and as such any Senator if they felt he were not up to the task should be able to call for his resignation as should Steele. My feelings on Steele though have more to do with his ability to actually manage a national party, as he seem more interested in book tours and self promotion rather than trying to unify a national party and promote it's well being. Besides Sarah, I pretty much think that with the exception of perhaps a few, most all those in Washington on both sides are just that "bluster" and do so more for our enterainment more so than they actually care about real issues, now that would be something wouldn't it?

Come now Sarah, I seem to recall that when the Democrats were in the minority in Washington that no one could accuse them of being timid or beyond bluster? One other thing to point out too, Reid is after all head of the entire Senate not just the Democratic part of the Senate and as such any Senator if they felt he were not up to the task should be able to call for his resignation as should Steele. My feelings on Steele though have more to do with his ability to actually manage a national party, as he seem more interested in book tours and self promotion rather than trying to unify a national party and promote it's well being. Besides Sarah, I pretty much think that with the exception of perhaps a few, most all those in Washington on both sides are just that "bluster" and do so more for our enterainment more so than they actually care about real issues, now that would be something wouldn't it?

I seem to recall a real timid Democratic party when they were in the minority. They voted for a tax cut they didn't believe it and a war they didn't believe it. They pretty much let the GOP do what they wanted since they were in the majority. I don't recall them insisting that their opinions be given the same weight as the majority. They played ball, changing what they could here and there.

hmmmmmm... Navy, do you really think that when they impeached Bill Clinton, the repubs acted like leaders of the entire Congress... and not just the Republican part of the Congress?

I'm not saying they shouldn't aspire to more, but really? The job of leadership is to effectuate the goals of the majority... whether by compromise (when working with people who will actually work with you) or not.

When the democrats were the minority party, the republican leadership turned the microphones off on their meetings. assigned them to airless, undersized basement hearing rooms; wouldn't put a bill on the floor unless it didn't need a single democratic vote to pass.

That said, yes, it's good entertainment. And they make a lot of noise.

But... last week it was Janet Napoletano who's resignation the repubs were demanding. Before that it was Geithner; before that it was someone else.

At some point, its just so much noise, that even iif they hit on something that deserves some attention, it seems too self-serving to pay much attention to.

personally, it would be amazing if schumer were senate majority leader. would be great for ny.

the right would have a nervous breakdown... they should be careful what they wish for.

Man i'm still waiting for that KKK Grand Wizard (D) Robert Byrd to resign. If he hasn't resigned yet,i seriously doubt Harry Reid will. Yikes!

I'm not worried about Reid resigning. My gut tells me the people of Nevada will send him into retirement later this year.

Forum List

Back