GOP Chief Demands Reid's Resignation..

So is "Negro" is acceptable today?

No, it was acceptable to conservatives when Limbaugh used it ad nauseum last year. Now even Limbaugh is calling it racist.

very funny, in a sad way.

So it WASN'T acceptable to you libs when Liimbaugh mocked the LA Times reporter or was it?

Does that mean you are upset with Reid's "negro" usage as well?

Oh yea "Negro Dialect" isn't racist or insulting in any way. Yea well you Liberals go on telling yourselves that if it makes you happy. The rest of us honest & sane Americans will have to disagree with ya on that though. Good luck with your spin.

If it's racist, what was Rush Limbaugh's Magic Negro song? I can't remember any conservatives in the blogo-world declaring that racist, in fact I seem to recall quite the opposite,

arguments every whichway to insist that it wasn't racist.

Do you think Limbaugh's was racist?

Do you think Reid's "negro" comment was racist as well?

No, it was acceptable to conservatives when Limbaugh used it ad nauseum last year. Now even Limbaugh is calling it racist.

So it WASN'T acceptable to you libs when Liimbaugh mocked the LA Times reporter or was it?

Remember over to the other place the rule they had about the use of that word? As in, intent matters?

That's my opinion of the difference between the 2 usages.

Rush Limbaugh and Paul Shanklin did not do anything racist. What they DID do was mock the shit out of Al Sharpton who was already pissy because the LA Times called Barack, the Magic Negro. Listen to the damn lyrics next time. Better yet, look at the column in the LA Times. Here, I'll even be your research monkey and get it for you.

Obama the Magic Negro

Note the dateline. March 19th, 2007.

You libs got nobody to blame for this awesome making fun of "Bullhorn" Al Sharpton, the race baiter, but yourselves.

Last edited:

Remember over to the other place the rule they had about the use of that word? As in, intent matters?

Interesting way of admitting you're a hypocrite, but to each their own...

Although "defense of all with a D" is expected from you...

Had someone with an R said "negro dialect" YOU would be one of those on top of the list calling for his/her resignation... axe anyone!

Had someone with an R said "negro dialect" YOU would be one of those on top of the list calling for his/her resignation... axe anyone!

Rush said Reid was racist yesterday. So Rush has effectively called himself racist.

Rush Limbaugh and Paul Shanklin did not do anything racist. What they DID do was mock the shit out of Al Sharpton who was already pissy because the LA Times called Barack, the Magic Negro. Listen to the damn lyrics next time. Better yet, look at the column in the LA Times. Here, I'll even be your research monkey and get it for you.

Obama the Magic Negro

You libs got nobody to blame for this awesome making fun of "Bullhorn" Al Sharpton, the race baiter, but yourselves.

So to mockingly use the word Negro as Rush did is not racist, but to use the word Negro in an antiquated context, without mockery or malice in any manner is racist?

That would make no sense.

Rush said Reid was racist yesterday. So Rush has effectively called himself racist.

"There are no lions around me, so therefore my lion repellent must be working." (NYcarbineer logic)

Obama the Magic Negro

So to mockingly use the word Negro as Rush did is not racist, but to use the word Negro in an antiquated context, without mockery or malice in any manner is racist?

That would make no sense.
If I quote Hitler, does that make me a Nazi? By this logic it must.

Don't be dumb.

"Magic Negro" was a term used by an L.A. Times columnist. This term is wrongly attributed to Limbaugh by many uninformed Liberals. He was actually mocking and making fun of the L.A. Times columnist who made that bizarre comment. Seriously though,"Negro Dialect?" If not racist,that certainly is pretty insulting. Reid's gotta go.

"Magic Negro" was a term used by an L.A. Times columnist. This term is wrongly attributed to Limbaugh by many uninformed Liberals. He was actually mocking and making fun of the L.A. Times columnist who made that bizarre comment. Seriously though,"Negro Dialect?" If not racist,that certainly is pretty insulting. Reid's gotta go.

Wait people are trying to say Limbaugh coined the term "the majic negro" ???

are you serious, are people that daft to think Limbaugh made up that term and had shanklin make a song about it? It was the LA times that called obama that term.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5JFeaJ5A4g&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:

Wait people are trying to say Limbaugh coined the term "the majic negro" ???

are you serious, are people that daft to think Limbaugh made up that term and had shanklin make a song about it? It was the LA times that called obama that term.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5JFeaJ5A4g&feature=related[/ame]
Yep! They're trying to parry the whole thing and make Limbaugh the subject of the debate. It's a lie. they know it's a lie, but they also know the big lie method works.

Forum List

Back