What Is It With GOP Candidates And Hitler Praise??

Can you show me legislation passed by the Obama admin that banned or any anyway restricted religion?

I'll wait....

Here is an example...Trump ACTUALLY PROPOSED forcing muslims to register with the government...EXACTLY SOMETHING THAT HITLER DID with a certain religious group.....but hey, he gives good speeches demonizing the minorities you hate, so you give him a pass huh

That case was dropped you uninformed dope. I am talking about the people put in solitary and held without bail after the false flag that was Jan. 6th. Trespassers do not deserve solitary.
The case wasn't dropped you dumb ass...he was PARDONED....a condition of a pardon is bascially an admission of guilt, pussy...

The fact he was pardoned by your cult leader doesn't erase that..

Guess who didn't get a pardon for doing the same thing Bannon did??

These guys...his co-defendants

The case wasn't dropped you dumb ass...he was PARDONED....a condition of a pardon is bascially an admission of guilt, pussy...

The fact he was pardoned by your cult leader doesn't erase that..

Guess who didn't get a pardon for doing the same thing Bannon did??

These guys...his co-defendants

Guess what, a pardon does erase it. Next.

That case was dropped you uninformed dope. I am talking about the people put in solitary and held without bail after the false flag that was Jan. 6th. Trespassers do not deserve solitary.
And I GUARANTEE YOU IF THESE PEOPLE STORMED THE CAPITOL -- you wouldn't give a fuck about them being in solitary confinement or being denied bail...in fact, you would be pissed they were not already executed...
z01itled.jpg

This is why I have zero respect for you dic suckers...

I already produced facts....

One.....another GOP candidate idealized Hitler.....and he is one of MANY.....most normal people would condemn it -- however dic suckers like you deny it and blame others....like a morons....that is not a refutation of the facts...

Second...the fact that Tucker thought running a segment on his show to opine about the need for the GOP to nominate a fascist isn't a fact you refuted.......when any normal person would say "no, the GOP will never do that" instead you ran from it like a bitch

Third....CPAC did decide to hold their convention in a whole different country -- to appeal to proto-fascist movements, globally....that is a real thing that happened...you didn't refute that either...whining like a bitch isn't a refutation of the facts
Your team are much more aligned with fascists. CPAC's convention is in Texas, is that part of Mexico now?

And I GUARANTEE YOU IF THESE PEOPLE STORMED THE CAPITOL -- you wouldn't give a fuck about them being in solitary confinement or being denied bail...in fact, you would be pissed they were not already executed...
View attachment 657456

This is why I have zero respect for you dic suckers...
This is not about hypotheticals. This is about people protesting fraud and it has been turned on its head along with your sick version of patriotism by a weaponized DOJ and FBI.

Guess what, a pardon does erase it. Next.
No, it doesn't erase the fact he stole millions from gullible morons like yourself...

And instead of acknowledging that fact -- you defend him like a bitch....which means as long as someone hates the same people you hate -- you will excuse every crime they commit...

Which is funny...because it wasn't long ago when you dic suckers were against Bannon when he was on the outs with your daddy.....How pathetic is it to base your support for a guy on whether or not your Daddy told you to or not??

No, it doesn't erase the fact he stole millions from gullible morons like yourself...

And instead of acknowledging that fact -- you defend him like a bitch....which means as long as someone hates the same people you hate -- you will excuse every crime they commit...

Which is funny...because it wasn't long ago when you dic suckers were against Bannon when he was on the outs with your daddy.....How pathetic is it to base your support for a guy on whether or not your Daddy told you to or not??

Yes it does legally. I know the laws mean nothing to you. Thanks for proving it.

Your team are much more aligned with fascists. CPAC's convention is in Texas, is that part of Mexico now?
So are you really denying that CPAC held their convention in Hungary??

1652957130-temp-eKgiPi_cover.jpg

Why are you folks so fucking dumb?? Really...I am educating you more than debating you at this point

They don't hold conventions once a year, they have multiple conventions a year, you dunce.....

Yes it does legally. I know the laws mean nothing to you. Thanks for proving it.
I know what a pardon does.........and I know without that pardon, Bannon was going to prison just like his co-defendants.....

"In the 1833 case of United States v. Wilson, the Supreme Court ruled that a pardon could be rejected by the convict. Due to the findings in the 1925 case, Burdick v. United States, it seems as though accepting a pardon is, in fact, admitting guilt."

But speaking of how laws don't matter...is that why you morons thought the Vice President had the power to overturn the election??

Can you show me legislation passed by the Obama admin that banned or any anyway restricted religion?

I'll wait....

Here is an example...Trump ACTUALLY PROPOSED forcing muslims to register with the government...EXACTLY SOMETHING THAT HITLER DID with a certain religious group.....but hey, he gives good speeches demonizing the minorities you hate, so you give him a pass huh

No contraception for catholics!!! lol

So are you really denying that CPAC held their convention in Hungary??

View attachment 657468

Why are you folks so fucking dumb?? Really...I am educating you more than debating you at this point

They don't hold conventions once a year, they have multiple conventions a year, you dunce.....
Your quote douche,
"CPAC did decide to hold their convention in a whole different country"

This would indicate 1 convention. You are a fucking liar by omission. You should have said they have multiple conventions annually. You are such as lying sack of leftist garbage.

Your quote douche,
"CPAC did decide to hold their convention in a whole different country"

This would indicate 1 convention. You are a fucking liar by omission. You should have said they have multiple conventions annually. You are such as lying sack of leftist garbage.
So in other words, you don't want to address that CPAC held their convention in Hungary??

Do you understand that if CPAC held 8282727 conventions.....each and every one of those conventions is still "THEIR CONVENTION"

Do you understand how pathetic you look right now??

Why are you dodging like a bitch

So in other words, you don't want to address that CPAC held their convention in Hungary??

Do you understand that if CPAC held 8282727 conventions.....each and every one of those conventions is still "THEIR CONVENTION"

Do you understand how pathetic you look right now??

Why are you dodging like a bitch
You lied, you said CPAC held "their", not one of their, conventions in a foreign country. Did you need the address of "their" convention in Dallas in August.

You lied, you said CPAC held "their", not one of their, conventions in a foreign country. Did you need the address of "their" convention in Dallas in August.
that is not a lie -- that is you being a bitch and trying to dodge the fact that CPAC HELD THEIR CONVENTION IN HUNGARY to appeal to fascists and fascist friendly dic suckers like yourself...you are a clown...

Forum List

Back