GOP Chief Demands Reid's Resignation..

Reid's mistake was the use of the word "Negro" instead of "Black." Otherwise what he said is true. To say he is a racist for acknowledging racism that exists in this country is only something the current right wing do nothings in Washington could do.:cuckoo:

Reid commented on a fact of life in the US, Lott wanted to return to another time of life in the US. They are very different.

More meaningless drivel from the right who has nothing of import.:lol:

Steele is a loose BB Gun who would have been fired already by the RNC if he was white. They are really in a pretty pickle, because they can't fire him without getting the racist card they play so well played against them.:lol:

The corrupt Liberal dominated MSM is already sweeping this one under the rug. Their Whitewash is now in full swing. He has a (D) by his name so all is well with these disingenuous hypocrites. Yea but the MSM is not Liberal. What a sad scam.

The corrupt Liberal dominated MSM is already sweeping this one under the rug. Their Whitewash is now in full swing. He has a (D) by his name so all is well with these disingenuous hypocrites. Yea but the MSM is not Liberal. What a sad scam.

Sweeping this under the rug? Really, when I've been hearing this on the "corrupt liberal dominated MSM"?

Chit could you imagine if this buffoon had an (R) by his name? My God,ole Wolf Blitzer over at CNN,the NY Times,L.A. Times,NBC,ABC,CBS,and all other Liberal Media outlets would be up on their high horses today screeching about awful this guy is and how he should just resign immediately. These same Liberal Media cretins are now of course instead Whitewashing this whole thing for one of their own. The good thing is that most common sense thinking Americans now see how full of chit the Liberal MSM is. It all comes down to two letters in the end...(D) & (R). If you have a (D) by your name you get a free pass but if you have an (R) by your name you're condemned immediately. Reid's ignorant comments were meant as a compliment to Barack Obama but if he were a Republican would he have gotten this same free pass? Hmm?

Reid's mistake was the use of the word "Negro" instead of "Black." Otherwise what he said is true. To say he is a racist for acknowledging racism that exists in this country is only something the current right wing do nothings in Washington could do.:cuckoo:

Reid commented on a fact of life in the US, Lott wanted to return to another time of life in the US. They are very different.

Steele is a loose BB Gun who would have been fired already by the RNC if he was white. They are really in a pretty pickle, because they can't fire him without getting the racist card they play so well played against them.:lol:

See, I disagree that Reid (and I hate the astard) made a mistake. Unless you're saying that America would have elected someone like John Lewis as POTUS.

Don't kid yourself. If he said black dialect we'd still be witnessing this rightwing meltdown.

So when did these racists statements by Reid were uttered??

The GOP realized it was a problem when??

I see--having problems keeping the craizes in line until the elections, eh??

While I do not believe Reid is a racist as I do not believe some of the comments made about Limbaugh made him a racist as well, what I do believe is that they both share one thing in common. That they both, knowing how much society is sensitive to the subject let things of a questionable nature spew out are only guilty of not stopping and thinking. Perhaps, if the Rev. Sharpton is so quick to forgive in this case, maybe in the future he won't be so quick to condemn in the future then like in the Duke case and we all may learn a lesson from it, As for Reid himself, he has bigger issues to deal with beyond getting the debacle of a healthcare bill passed and that is , what to do when he retires in Nov.

Lott's comment was: I support segregation, if we'd kept segregation and not given black people equal rights, the country would be better off.

BULLSHIT. Lott said no such thing.. lying sack of shit.

The only blacks they have any use for are those that dance a jig at their table and calls 'em mazza! Any person of color who declares a love of independence and self reliance is summarily lynched. Which shows yoyu where these intolerant numbskulls are really coming from. Afterall, the Democrat party IS the party of slavery!

Last edited:
Reid is just an old & tired bigoted dunce. He meant no malice with his bigoted comments but that doesn't make them any less bigoted. Just chalk it up to ignorance. Shame on the corrupt Liberal dominated MSM for giving him such a free pass on his ignorance. Would they be giving him this same free pass if had an (R) by his name? I think we all know the answer to that question. Hmm?

The only blacks they have any use for are those that dance a jig at their table and calls 'em mazza! Any person of color who declares a love of independence and self reliance is summarily lynched. Which shows yoyu where these intolerant numbskulls are really coming from. Afterall, the Democrat party IS the party of slavery!

And I'll bet that you voted for David Duke the last time he ran for POTUS, didn't you?

Anyway, all the debate about whether Reid should resign aside, isn't the GOP calling for the GOP Chief to resign as well?

Reid was talking about the existing racism in America and what would make a candidate unelectable.

I agree with him. A dark skinned black with a ghetto dialect could not be elected.
Neither could a Southern white with a redneck dialect
Nor a Northeastern white with a Brooklyn dialect

How about a Northern white with a redneck accent? Oooops, we did that, sorta, when the Supremes voted to give it to Bush!

ALL OF THEM????

And if true, so what, at least they're open about who they are.... unlike Bubba and Reid. Unless of course bigotry is ok as long as you only talk about the "negros" behind closed doors.

Forum List

Back