GOP Chief Demands Reid's Resignation..

Justice Thomas is an "uppity black"?

Self described....

Really? He said that?

"This is not an opportunity to talk about difficult matters privately or in a closed environment. This is a circus. It's a national disgrace. And from my standpoint, as a black American, it is a high-tech lynching for uppity blacks who in any way deign to think for themselves, to do for themselves, to have different ideas, and it is a message that unless you kowtow to an old order, this is what will happen to you. You will be lynched, destroyed, caricatured by a committee of the U.S. Senate rather than hung from a tree."

clarence thomas descfribing his confirmation hearing.

Man i'm still waiting for that KKK Grand Wizard (D) Robert Byrd to resign. If he hasn't resigned yet,i seriously doubt Harry Reid will. Yikes!

Robert Byrd is still KKK Grand Wizard? Why didn't he bail from the Democrats in the 60s when the Civil Rights Bill passed, then?

He was never a "Grand Wizard." He was an "Exalted Cyclops" and a "Kleagle" (recruiter).

Pretty funny for the Confederate Republican Party, the party of "Macacaw" and the "Obama dollar with ribs and watermelon" and "Obama as a witchdoctor" would be "outraged" over "racism"?

Pretty funny for the Confederate Republican Party, the party of "Macacaw" and the "Obama dollar with ribs and watermelon" and "Obama as a witchdoctor" would be "outraged" over "racism"?

Still brining up that moron's Macacaw comment years later but you are upset about people talking about reids racist comments?

RDEAN take a day off of your hypocracy would you?

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Even funnier is that the Party of KKK Grand Wizard Robert Byrd thinks they can preach to the rest of us about Racism. Man it doesn't get much funnier than that. Let me know when that ole racist creep Byrd resigns. Maybe then we can have a legitimate conversation. That dude is gonna die a loyal Democrat. Yikes!

Come now Sarah, I seem to recall that when the Democrats were in the minority in Washington that no one could accuse them of being timid or beyond bluster? One other thing to point out too, Reid is after all head of the entire Senate not just the Democratic part of the Senate and as such any Senator if they felt he were not up to the task should be able to call for his resignation as should Steele. My feelings on Steele though have more to do with his ability to actually manage a national party, as he seem more interested in book tours and self promotion rather than trying to unify a national party and promote it's well being. Besides Sarah, I pretty much think that with the exception of perhaps a few, most all those in Washington on both sides are just that "bluster" and do so more for our enterainment more so than they actually care about real issues, now that would be something wouldn't it?

hmmmmmm... Navy, do you really think that when they impeached Bill Clinton, the repubs acted like leaders of the entire Congress... and not just the Republican part of the Congress?

I'm not saying they shouldn't aspire to more, but really? The job of leadership is to effectuate the goals of the majority... whether by compromise (when working with people who will actually work with you) or not.

When the democrats were the minority party, the republican leadership turned the microphones off on their meetings. assigned them to airless, undersized basement hearing rooms; wouldn't put a bill on the floor unless it didn't need a single democratic vote to pass.

That said, yes, it's good entertainment. And they make a lot of noise.

But... last week it was Janet Napoletano who's resignation the repubs were demanding. Before that it was Geithner; before that it was someone else.

At some point, its just so much noise, that even iif they hit on something that deserves some attention, it seems too self-serving to pay much attention to.

personally, it would be amazing if schumer were senate majority leader. would be great for ny.

the right would have a nervous breakdown... they should be careful what they wish for.

Throughout the campaign, Thune — along with Frist, President George W. Bush, and Vice President Cheney — frequently accused Daschle of being the "chief obstructionist" of Bush's agenda and charged him with using filibusters to block confirmation of several of Bush's nominees.

Tom Daschle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sound familier? jillian like I said no one has the moral high ground issues of this sort. As for Geithner.

If Republicans had any fear of the Obama White House on the economy, congressmen wouldn’t be calling for Tim Geithner to resign, much less right to his face as happened today. Then there is Peter DeFazio, the Oregonian Democrat, on MSNBC’s Ed Schultz show when asked if the treasury secretary should resign:

DEFAZIO: I do, especially if you look back at the AIG scandal and Goldmans and the others who got their bets paid off in full. Instead of saying, well, you bet, you lost, they got paid back in full with taxpayer money through AIG. We channeled the money through them.
On the calls for Timothy Geithner’s resignation … | Analysis & Opinion | Reuters

I think it's amusing to say the least jillian that people would somehow want to portray one side ot the Isle or the other has being the bastions of virtue and the others as being the center of all evil. It seems to me that both sides have no lock on tactics or boasting. IT would be nice though if there was a little less boasting a lot more doing.

As for the Homeland Security Director, on a personal basis, I'm of the opinion the nation got EXACTLY what her resume and and her qualifications brought her and you need only look as far as what she left here in Arizona to know that. While I would like to have seen her resign, I also knew that she would not.

As far as the Speaker goes, some have already said it, and he has bigger issues to deal with and I sort of suspect some of them might have to do with what he is going to do when he is forced to retire in Nov. and I would like to know from my Democrat friends who they would like to see replace him. Too bad I don't have a vote in this, because I have a suggestion.

Can some define "Negro Dialect" for me, and then explain how Obama could use it when he needed too?

I think he called Obama a fake black man. I've seen dumb people say worse things, and not carry an ounce of the the elitist hatred that attitude reflects.

Condescending big time.

As long as Barry serves me coffee without negro dialect, its all cool because he's so clean and articulate.

Ever notice how many downright racist fucking comments come from democrats that have to be explained that they didn't 'really' say what they just said?

I don't think Reid or Lott are Racists. They might be a bit old and ignorant though. The only difference between the two is that one has an (R) by his name and the other has a (D) by his. Most people know in their hearts that the MSM is dominated by Liberal Democrats and therefore the guy with the (D) by his or her name will always get a free pass. If they have an (R) by their name they are immediately condemned by the same Press. So Reid gets his free pass. I don't think most are really surprised by this. It is very sad but it is what it is in the end.

Ahh, now the legitimate racist Democrats are now the mythical Confederate Republicans.

Gee, I've seen some cowards before in my life, but Democrats are really sickening to see. No wonder they are the party of elitism and racism.

I find it pretty hard to fathom how Liberals can say that Reid's "Dialect" comment wasn't Racist. Forget his other comments. That comment alone is a bit Racist. I'm sure if a Republican had made that comment,the Liberal MSM would have a completely different take on it today. I seriously doubt CNN,NBC,CBS,ABC,NY Times,and many other Liberal Media outlets would be giving the Republican such a free pass. Hey that's just how i see it anyway.

As long as Barry serves me coffee without negro dialect, its all cool because he's so clean and articulate.

Ever notice how many downright racist fucking comments come from democrats that have to be explained that they didn't 'really' say what they just said?
No, I haven't noticed.

But go with it.

Unfortunately many people have convenient convictions rather than real convictions. Reid's "Dialect" comment was Racist and insulting. For those of you who disagree,just pretend he has an (R) in front of his name rather than a (D). Just something to think about i guess.

Even funnier is that the Party of KKK Grand Wizard Robert Byrd thinks they can preach to the rest of us about Racism. Man it doesn't get much funnier than that. Let me know when that ole racist creep Byrd resigns. Maybe then we can have a legitimate conversation. That dude is gonna die a loyal Democrat. Yikes!

Pretty funny how you go on and on about the "Party of Racism" when we all know that as soon as the Civil Rights Act passed, the Racists ditched the Democrats faster than you can say "Segregation".

Most Democrats opposed Civil Rights Legislation. Most Republicans supported it. This is a very little known fact thanks to our corrupted Liberal Public School System. I still say that Reid's "Dialect" comment was Racist and insulting. It doesn't matter that he meant no harm by his comments. Hey just my opinion anyway.

There is nothing more amusing to me than watching right-wingers pull out the RACE CARD, after complaining non-stop about lefties using it.

This is hilarious.

Let me guess, it's different, right?

Yea but not as amusing as watching Liberal Race-Baiters pathetically defending their own Racists like Harry Reid and KKK Grand Wizard Robert Byrd. That's definitely way more amusing no? :)

Forum List

Back