GOP blocks everything Obama - then claims he can't lead.

R

rdean

The GOP is 90% white. Don't they understand the optics of this? Especially after the 6 years of GOP control the entire world is desperately trying to recover from?

The GOP is 90% white. Don't they understand the optics of this? Especially after the 6 years of GOP control the entire world is desperately trying to recover from?

90% of the American people who've died in wars protecting your right to shoot your race-baiting mouth off in public forums were white as well. And chances are, they were 90% Republicans.

So, let me see if I have this straight.

You have a problem with a political party being made up 90% by one race? Do you also have a problem with 108% of one race in a precinct voting for one party?

I'm truly curious here.

It just dawned on me. The gop is 90% white right? What % is the black population? Given that most of them CHOOSE to be democrats what is the problem?

You have a problem with a political party being made up 90% by one race? Do you also have a problem with 108% of one race in a precinct voting for one party?

I'm truly curious here.

So whats the percentage of blacks in this country again?

I'm truly curious here.

13% give or take, but you better be careful looking at it that way because the OP is saying only 10% of Rep are non whites, not just blacks.

A more interesting question would be what percentage of blacks are Republicans?

I'm truly curious here.

13% give or take, but you better be careful looking at it that way because the OP is saying only 10% of Rep are non whites, not just blacks.

A more interesting question would be what percentage of blacks are Republicans?

Ben Carson?:2up:

I'm truly curious here.

That's when black GOPer's vote for a democratic party black man for president and claim they didn't..

Which one, the US Army sniper or the one from the mob??

Good grief. Another conspiracy whacko. Well, it sells books and a movie if you're lucky. I have a crazy conspiracy theory myself. I say that James Earl Ray murdered King. Of course there could have been an extraterrestrial nazi element to all this. That's what lots of democrats have told me.

Forum List

Back