A Terrorist Attack On the Texas-Mexico Border is ‘Imminent’

Antares

A Rooincarnation
Nov 7, 2012
Omaha
Islamic terrorist groups are operating in the Mexican border city of Ciudad Juarez and planning to attack the United States with car bombs or other vehicle born improvised explosive devices (VBIED). High-level federal law enforcement, intelligence and other sources have confirmed to Judicial Watch that a warning bulletin for an imminent terrorist attack on the border has been issued. Agents across a number of Homeland Security, Justice and Defense agencies have all been placed on alert and instructed to aggressively work all possible leads and sources concerning this imminent terrorist threat.

Specifically, Judicial Watch sources reveal that the militant group Islamic State of Iraq and Greater Syria (ISIS) is confirmed to now be operating in Juarez, a famously crime-infested narcotics hotbed situated across from El Paso, Texas. Violent crimes are so rampant in Juarez that the U.S. State Department has issued a number of travel warnings for anyone planning to go there. The last one was issued just a few days ago

The PJ Tatler Judicial Watch A Terrorist Attack On the Texas-Mexico Border is 8216 Imminent 8217 Updated

This is all yours Barry.

No idea whether this is true or not, but IF true, then, somehow, I'm not all that surprised.

Still, our Vote Whores in Congress won't secure the Southern border.

We are witnessing how quickly a baseless fear mongering rumor can spread among willing idiots.

It won't be long now. USMB nutters will be discussing these attacks from Juarez as though they already happened.

Has anyone heard about the ISIS laptop that was seized?

I just heard a bit on the radio on the way home from work today but have no details. Wonder if it is related

• Banned
We are witnessing how quickly a baseless fear mongering rumor can spread among willing idiots.

It won't be long now. USMB nutters will be discussing these attacks from Juarez as though they already happened.

Sure kid ;)

Nigga gon get someone YOU love killed.

I'll smirk and say : "I told you so".

I'll smirk and say : "I told you so".
When?

I mean it is pretty easy to make some prediction of something happening someday with a promise that you'll smirk or whatever, lets you predict pretty much anything you want. I predict the Phoenix Suns will win the NBA championship, and I'll smirk and say I told you so. I predict the stock market will fall. I predict the stock market will rise.

Want to be impressive then give us an expiration date on your prediction.

I really don't think ISIS has the balls to attack us, but if they're going to do something, they do it on Obozo's watch.

I really don't think ISIS has the balls to attack us, but if they're going to do something, they do it on Obozo's watch.
How bout we hope they don't do it at all? My business is just now beginning to recover from the last crash. I don't need some psychopath towel head fucking up all the gaines I've made since the last implosion of our economy.

They have the balls. Why would you say something so stupid?

I really don't think they do. They may be crazy but they're not stupid. They saw what we did last time we were attacked.

Gee another thread....on this.....Has Judicial Watch alerted their militia buddies??

God I hope so!!! Because we all know Barry wont do shit....

Really!? Oblama better get on a flight to Juarez. Or he is no president of mine...

We all know he's busy setting up his next tee time....

Why not!? The main reason we have so many snipers in the US is so the president can relax after a hard day...

They have the balls. Why would you say something so stupid?

I really don't think they do. They may be crazy but they're not stupid. They saw what we did last time we were attacked.

:lol:

Our ridiculous exercises in "nation building" after Sept. 11th doesn't scare ISIS, it quite literally inspired their existence.

Forum List

Back