GOP Allen West: Mysogynist!

Democrats always plays the poor victim.
and they are playing up some dumb EMAIL to the hilt.

The majority of the people could give a shit... but they won't let it go, they are running to any news show crying about how that email, was MEAN...waaaaa

This is what I think about that war criminal Alan West...

GTFOH!!!!!!

KickButt.gif

And stay out...!! Scumbag.
Yeah, you tell him, internet tough guy! :lol:

"War criminal"? Make that internet tough retard.

As I often point out, leftists are relativists, meaning that they don't believe in Absolute Truth. Because of this, the Truth means nothing to them, and they lie like they breathe. And the more relativism has imbued them on a visceral level, the more they'll be able to lie without compunction, without reservation, without guilt.

This mindset is hard for many people to grasp. After all, the average person isn't a moral philosopher; he may not even be able to define moral relativism. But the Truth likely occupies a special place in his mind. Oh, he may sometimes lie, but he nevertheless senses that Truth possesses special value.

To a hard-core relativistic leftist, there is no Truth, only "truths." And a person's "truth" is just his own perspective. It thus possesses no special status. This failure to recognize transcendent Truth - that great author of morality - causes the leftist to become his own source of right and wrong. His desires then take on the character of Truth in his own mind, and, consequently, whatever contradicts them takes on the character of a lie. This is what enables a leftist to condemn those who speak the Truth as liars. They have contradicted the only god the leftist knows - himself.

Debbie started it...Allen called her a few names, nothing near what Maher and the dems have called Palin and Bachmann, and now its supposed to be an outrage? Let Debbie apologize first for her attacks on Allen, a guy who served 22-years in the Army while Debbie was getting her tan in FL, then we can talk...

And he was forced out. This incident and West's claim that he was speaking "military" in the letter shows you what kind of military member he was, he was "that guy". Everybody that served has run into "that guy", the guy who writes up a junior troop for some slight affront and tries to get the guy booted. He does it in a sneaky way without confronting the individual in person. He didn't confront her face to face, he sent an email and cc'd his and her bosses, total dick move.

Obviously she didn't lie to his face.

She lied behind his back.

That's what caused the blow up.

We've produced enough evidence on how she operates. You wanna go around saying you you can't see what she did as being wrong. That's the problem with some of the left on this board. Anything goes as far as they're concerned. We constantly see this very selective self-righteous indignation. We've grown accustom to it.

Adults don't conduct themselves the way she often does, but I guess you're just used to people talking to others in this manner. Well I have news for you; When you act like an asshole toward someone you work with you can expect that someone who's honest and reasonable to call you out on your conduct.

If you spit on someone expect an negative reaction.

Debbie started it...Allen called her a few names, nothing near what Maher and the dems have called Palin and Bachmann, and now its supposed to be an outrage? Let Debbie apologize first for her attacks on Allen, a guy who served 22-years in the Army while Debbie was getting her tan in FL, then we can talk...

And he was forced out. This incident and West's claim that he was speaking "military" in the letter shows you what kind of military member he was, he was "that guy". Everybody that served has run into "that guy", the guy who writes up a junior troop for some slight affront and tries to get the guy booted. He does it in a sneaky way without confronting the individual in person. He didn't confront her face to face, he sent an email and cc'd his and her bosses, total dick move.

We've produced enough evidence on how she operates. You wanna go around saying you you can't see what she did as being wrong. That's the problem with some of the left on this board. Anything goes as far as they're concerned. We constantly see this very selective self-righteous indignation. We've grown accustom to it.

Adults don't conduct themselves the way she often does, but I guess you're just used to people talking to others in this manner. Well I have news for you; When you act like an asshole toward someone you work with you can expect that someone who's honest and reasonable to call you out on your conduct.

What was the supposed lie...?

As I often point out, leftists are relativists, meaning that they don't believe in Absolute Truth. Because of this, the Truth means nothing to them, and they lie like they breathe. And the more relativism has imbued them on a visceral level, the more they'll be able to lie without compunction, without reservation, without guilt.

This mindset is hard for many people to grasp. After all, the average person isn't a moral philosopher; he may not even be able to define moral relativism. But the Truth likely occupies a special place in his mind. Oh, he may sometimes lie, but he nevertheless senses that Truth possesses special value.

To a hard-core relativistic leftist, there is no Truth, only "truths." And a person's "truth" is just his own perspective. It thus possesses no special status. This failure to recognize transcendent Truth - that great author of morality - causes the leftist to become his own source of right and wrong. His desires then take on the character of Truth in his own mind, and, consequently, whatever contradicts them takes on the character of a lie. This is what enables a leftist to condemn those who speak the Truth as liars. They have contradicted the only god the leftist knows - himself.

Several people in this thread have claimed she is a racist and a liar and not one of you is capable of actually typing the words on this page to prove it... WHY?

As supposed conservatives you should be embarrassed at the unprofessional behavior of Mr West! Several of you are acting like smear masters instead... Sad!

Threads like this are an embarrassment to conservatives you bunch of hateful hacks!

Gasp. :cool:

Hey, Zona, did you get your panties in a wad when Maher called Palin a c-nt?

Hint: No, you didn't. So your outrage is less than sincere.
I never heard that he did that.

The insult about telling someone they aren't a lady, btw, if you are over 40 you know that saying someone isn't a lady means she's a whore.

I think West is over 40, as I think you are, so pretending you don't get it means you're a liar.
I am over 40, and I think you're full of crap. Not-lady doesn't automatically mean whore.

:lol:

Good to see you choke a little and not flat out lie.

Several people in this thread have claimed she is a racist and a liar and not one of you is capable of actually typing the words on this page to prove it... WHY?

As supposed conservatives you should be embarrassed at the unprofessional behavior of Mr West! Several of you are acting like smear masters instead... Sad!

you be EMBARRARSED for him. good grief.
There are bigger things I will worry about getting EMBARRESSED over.

Threads like this are an embarrassment to conservatives you bunch of hateful hacks!

Valerie, Valerie Valierie, Every single Palin thread, Bristol thread, Willow thread, Bachman thread, etc etc etc etc etc is a total embarassment to you lieberalturds. you are an even bigger bunch of hateful hacks. so sorry your little liberal got some of the nasty she and you guys are so used to dishing out. don't want it? don't dish it.. cause you know what????? Ya only reaps what ya sows.

Valerie, Valerie Valierie, Every single Palin thread, Bristol thread, Willow thread, Bachman thread, etc etc etc etc etc is a total embarassment to you lieberalturds. you are an even bigger bunch of hateful hacks. so sorry your little liberal got some of the nasty she and you guys are so used to dishing out. don't want it? don't dish it.. cause you know what????? Ya only reaps what ya sows.

:lol:
the whining and lecturing over some stupid email, was driving me crazy.

Willow, Willow, Willow... All you have is smoke and mirrors. This thread is about Mr West and his unprofessional tirade. Are you incapable of sticking to the topic at hand...?

Willow, Willow, Willow... All you have is smoke and mirrors. This thread is about Mr West and his unprofessional tirade. Are you incapable of sticking to the topic at hand...?

the topic at hand is about how Mr. West as well as the millions of other Republican Americans are tired to death of your liebelturd nastiness, he dished some of what you guys are so used to dishing so stop whining about it.

Republican Allen West decided to go on an attack against a woman just because he disagreed with what she said..........

Tea-party darling Allen West railed against Broward U.S. Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz in an email, calling her "vile and despicable” and suggesting, "you are not a Lady" after she picked apart a Republican budget-cutting plan Tuesday night on the House floor.

The subject line of the email: "Unprofessional and Inappropriate Sophomoric Behavior from Wasserman Schultz."

He went on to write:

"Look, Debbie, I understand that after I departed the House floor you directed your floor speech comments directly towards me. Let me make myself perfectly clear, you want a personal fight, I am happy to oblige. You are the most vile, unprofessional, and despicable member of the U.S. House of Representatives. If you have something to say to me, stop being a coward and say it to my face, otherwise, shut the heck up. Focus on your own congressional district!" West wrote in his email.

West said Wasserman Schultz, the chair of the Democratic National Committee, had gone after him personally and suggested she had a vendetta dating back to a protest at his Broward County, Fla., headquarters.

"I shall defend myself forthright against your heinous characterless behavior……which dates back to the disgusting protest you ordered at my campaign hqs, October 2010 in Deerfield Beach. You have proven repeatedly that you are not a Lady, therefore, shall not be afforded due respect from me!" West responded.

West wrote the email after Wasserman Schultz said on the House floor that it was “unbelievable for a Member from South Florida" to support a plan that slashes Medicaid and Medicare “in favor of protecting tax breaks for Big Oil, millionaires, and companies who ship American jobs overseas." She never identified West by name.

"The gentleman from Florida, who represents thousands of Medicare beneficiaries, as do I, is supportive of this plan that would increase costs for Medicare beneficiaries. Unbelievable from a member from south Florida," Schultz said.

West had left the House floor at that point.

According to The Miami Herald, the West and Wasserman Schultz' staffs continued to spar even after the email.

"I don’t think that Congressman West is upset at the Congresswoman, but rather with the fact that she highlighted that he and other Republicans are once again trying to balance the budget on the backs of seniors, children and the middle class," Jonathan Beeton, Wasserman Schultz’s spokesman, told the Herald.

Read more on Newsmax.com: Allen West Trashes Debbie Wasserman Schultz
Important: Do You Support Pres. Obama's Re-Election? Vote Here Now!

Allen West Trashes Debbie Wasserman Schultz

Interestingly enough, when someone from the other side says anything bad about Bachmann or Palin, we're immediately told that those who say bad things about those women are scared of them, or they're mysogynists.

Which is it for the teabagger Allen West? Is he scared of Ms. Wassermann-Schultz, or is it because he genuinely hates women?

He said she was not a lady, well i have to say, her actions and her behavior in the past and present strongly back up that assertion. So if West is a mysogynist, surely you have proof of this with evidence of the hundreds of other women he's attacked? Or are you just like every other moonbat that can just make wild claims with jack shit to back it up?....... :eusa_whistle:

Just because YOU call it unprofessional, A LOT of others don't see it that way.
You are now becoming a bore with all this.

the topic at hand is about how Mr. West as well as the millions of other Republican Americans are tired to death of your liebelturd nastiness, he dished some of what you guys are so used to dishing so stop whining about it.

First of all, I am posting from a conservative viewpoint Willow, and you know it, so quit pretending otherwise... You can not excuse what this man did by making such gross generalizations... Smearing DWS as if she is a liar and a racist...? Really? :eusa_liar:

Mr West is the one who was vile, despicable, and unprofessional!

"Look, Debbie, I understand that after I departed the House floor you directed your floor speech comments directly towards me. Let me make myself perfectly clear, you want a personal fight, I am happy to oblige," West wrote, per ABC News. "You are the most vile, unprofessional and despicable member of the U.S. House of Representatives. If you have something to say to me, stop being a coward and say it to my face, otherwise, shut the heck up. Focus on your own congressional district!"

West sent the email to Wasserman Schultz and copied several House leaders, including Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, Majority Leader Eric Cantor and Majority Whip Kevin McCarthy.

"From this time forward, understand that I shall defend myself forthright against your heinous characterless behavior," West wrote. "You have proven repeatedly that you are not a Lady, therefore, (you) shall not be afforded due respect from me!"

West's office did not dispute the authenticity of the e-mail. A spokesman for West said in a statement to reporters that Wasserman Schultz's behavior was "unprofessional and cowardly."

^^^ What a freak show! :cuckoo:

Here is what Wasserman Schultz said:

Wasserman Schultz, who is chair of the Democratic National Committee, had taken to the House floor Tuesday to criticize the "cut, cap and balance" legislation that was ultimately approved by the GOP-led House, which she claimed would "end Medicare as we know it." While she did not mention West by name, she alluded to his support of the bill.

"The gentleman from Florida, who represents thousands of Medicare beneficiaries, as do I, is supportive of this plan that would increase costs for Medicare beneficiaries," she said of West. "Unbelievable from a member from South Florida."

Allen West calls Wasserman Schultz

What was the supposed lie...?

Sorry, everyone here is tired of repeating themselves to you.

Just because YOU call it unprofessional, A LOT of others don't see it that way.
You are now becoming a bore with all this.

:lol: Go back to bed, Stephanie... Don't let me keep you here...

First of all, I am posting from a conservative viewpoint Willow, and you know it, so quit pretending otherwise... You can not excuse what this man did by making such gross generalizations... Smearing DWS as if she is a liar and a racist...? Really? :eusa_liar:

Mr West is the one who was vile, despicable, and unprofessional!

"Look, Debbie, I understand that after I departed the House floor you directed your floor speech comments directly towards me. Let me make myself perfectly clear, you want a personal fight, I am happy to oblige," West wrote, per ABC News. "You are the most vile, unprofessional and despicable member of the U.S. House of Representatives. If you have something to say to me, stop being a coward and say it to my face, otherwise, shut the heck up. Focus on your own congressional district!"

West sent the email to Wasserman Schultz and copied several House leaders, including Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, Majority Leader Eric Cantor and Majority Whip Kevin McCarthy.

"From this time forward, understand that I shall defend myself forthright against your heinous characterless behavior," West wrote. "You have proven repeatedly that you are not a Lady, therefore, (you) shall not be afforded due respect from me!"

West's office did not dispute the authenticity of the e-mail. A spokesman for West said in a statement to reporters that Wasserman Schultz's behavior was "unprofessional and cowardly."

^^^ What a freak show! :cuckoo:

Here is what Wasserman Schultz said:

Wasserman Schultz, who is chair of the Democratic National Committee, had taken to the House floor Tuesday to criticize the "cut, cap and balance" legislation that was ultimately approved by the GOP-led House, which she claimed would "end Medicare as we know it." While she did not mention West by name, she alluded to his support of the bill.

"The gentleman from Florida, who represents thousands of Medicare beneficiaries, as do I, is supportive of this plan that would increase costs for Medicare beneficiaries," she said of West. "Unbelievable from a member from South Florida."

Allen West calls Wasserman Schultz

omg,

Forum List

Back