GOP Allen West: Mysogynist!

Wasserman Schultz is a consumate liar, it is a requirement for the job she has now

realpatriots.jpg

The vile left keep ignoring the long standing fued,, as if DIVAWassherName is a perfect wittle angel..

:lol::lol::lol:

Are you going to provide the details which cause your amusement...?

Surely, whatever it is does not excuse Mr West's behavior in this situation.

Get a grip Valerie.. That information aka his side of the story has been posted at least three times on this forum. Are you telling us you can't find the video? really? She doesn't want to be treated badly? then she needs to extend the courtesy. As Mr. West said.. and I agree, "don't poke me in the chest" she poked one time too many. She needs to apologize.

Google

520K hits for wasserman schultz lies......

here is a GOLDEN one, she is denying that congress is exempt from obamacare.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzK-K3klxi4]‪Debbie Wasserman-Schultz lies about Health Care Exemption for Congress.‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

the bitch cant open her mouth without a lie popping out, which is why she is the perfect head of the liars party

The vile left keep ignoring the long standing fued,, as if DIVAWassherName is a perfect wittle angel..

:lol::lol::lol:

Are you going to provide the details which cause your amusement...?

Surely, whatever it is does not excuse Mr West's behavior in this situation.

Get a grip Valerie.. That information aka his side of the story has been posted at least three times on this forum. Are you telling us you can't find the video? really? She doesn't want to be treated badly? then she needs to extend the courtesy. As Mr. West said.. and I agree, "don't poke me in the chest" she poked one time too many. She needs to apologize.

:lol: West needs to get a grip.

No quotes of her supposed racism or facts about the big "history"...?

Google

here is a GOLDEN one, she is denying that congress is exempt from obamacare.....

the bitch cant open her mouth without a lie popping out, which is why she is the perfect head of the liars party

Can you type the words in a QUOTE of her supposed lie or racism...?

Republican Allen West decided to go on an attack against a woman just because he disagreed with what she said..........

So, everyone here who attacks Palin (or Bachmann, or Clinton, or Rice, or ....) "just because [they] disagree with what she said" is also a misogynist?

That's just silly. Seriously.

Wasserman Schultz is a consumate liar, it is a requirement for the job she has now

Link? Seriously, a link?

You've got to be kidding.

Whenever she or any lib gets on a panel on Fox they start talking like they were living in a vacuum.

Everyone looks at them with their mouths wide open thinking "I can't believe she actually believes that BS!!!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I heard. What sexist names did West call her?

He said she was not a Lady.
Gasp. :cool:

Hey, Zona, did you get your panties in a wad when Maher called Palin a c-nt?

Hint: No, you didn't. So your outrage is less than sincere.
I never heard that he did that.

The insult about telling someone they aren't a lady, btw, if you are over 40 you know that saying someone isn't a lady means she's a whore.

I think West is over 40, as I think you are, so pretending you don't get it means you're a liar.

Last edited:
She's vile because she criticized the 'gentleman from Florida' for his position on Medicare.:lol::lol:

Apparently Mr. West's first invite to dinner at the grownup's table was premature.
She's vile because she smeared someone who wasn't in the room to defend himself.

And she's a racist to boot.

To cite his record on the record for the record is not a "smear"...
heh, it is if you're a "conservative" like Dud.

Google

i dont know if she is a racist, tho dems tend to be

i DO know she is a LIAR i just posted a video of her LYING

did you watch it?

if not, then STFU and dont bother replying till you do.

Google

i dont know if she is a racist, tho dems tend to be

i DO know she is a LIAR i just posted a video of her LYING

did you watch it?

if not, then STFU and dont bother replying till you do.

So you're not going to post the EXACT words which are supposedly a LIE?

Debbie started it...Allen called her a few names, nothing near what Maher and the dems have called Palin and Bachmann, and now its supposed to be an outrage? Let Debbie apologize first for her attacks on Allen, a guy who served 22-years in the Army while Debbie was getting her tan in FL, then we can talk...

Debbie started it...Allen called her a few names, nothing near what Maher and the dems have called Palin and Bachmann, and now its supposed to be an outrage? Let Debbie apologize first for her attacks on Allen, a guy who served 22-years in the Army while Debbie was getting her tan in FL, then we can talk...

I'm still waiting for someone to demonstrate HOW she "started it"...?

"Look, Debbie, I understand that after I departed the House floor you directed your floor speech comments directly towards me. Let me make myself perfectly clear, you want a personal fight, I am happy to oblige," West wrote, per ABC News. "You are the most vile, unprofessional and despicable member of the U.S. House of Representatives. If you have something to say to me, stop being a coward and say it to my face, otherwise, shut the heck up. Focus on your own congressional district!"

West sent the email to Wasserman Schultz and copied several House leaders, including Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, Majority Leader Eric Cantor and Majority Whip Kevin McCarthy.

"From this time forward, understand that I shall defend myself forthright against your heinous characterless behavior," West wrote. "You have proven repeatedly that you are not a Lady, therefore, (you) shall not be afforded due respect from me!"

West's office did not dispute the authenticity of the e-mail. A spokesman for West said in a statement to reporters that Wasserman Schultz's behavior was "unprofessional and cowardly."

^^^ What a freak show! :cuckoo:

Here is what Wasserman Schultz said:

Wasserman Schultz, who is chair of the Democratic National Committee, had taken to the House floor Tuesday to criticize the "cut, cap and balance" legislation that was ultimately approved by the GOP-led House, which she claimed would "end Medicare as we know it." While she did not mention West by name, she alluded to his support of the bill.

"The gentleman from Florida, who represents thousands of Medicare beneficiaries, as do I, is supportive of this plan that would increase costs for Medicare beneficiaries," she said of West. "Unbelievable from a member from South Florida."

Allen West calls Wasserman Schultz

^^^ :confused:

Forum List

Back