GOP Allen West: Mysogynist!

Debbie started it...Allen called her a few names, nothing near what Maher and the dems have called Palin and Bachmann, and now its supposed to be an outrage? Let Debbie apologize first for her attacks on Allen, a guy who served 22-years in the Army while Debbie was getting her tan in FL, then we can talk...

And he was forced out. This incident and West's claim that he was speaking "military" in the letter shows you what kind of military member he was, he was "that guy". Everybody that served has run into "that guy", the guy who writes up a junior troop for some slight affront and tries to get the guy booted. He does it in a sneaky way without confronting the individual in person. He didn't confront her face to face, he sent an email and cc'd his and her bosses, total dick move.

wtf?

The insult about telling someone they aren't a lady, btw, if you are over 40 you know that saying someone isn't a lady means she's a whore.

I am way over 40 and have NEVER heard such a thing.

good grief.

Last time I looked the Congressman is allowed to say what he wants.
Let the voters decide. The man represents them.

Buh bye Allen West- we hardly knew ye....playing to your base is a bad idea when they're the 25% whacko vote...moron.

oh for crying out loud, you all act like he did something like Anthony Weiner.
All he did was SEND OFF A EMAIL.

get friggen REAL..:lol:

a vile despicable e mail- couldn't handle the facts- keep going with the destroy medicare, tax cuts for the rich- gotta love it when they believe their own BS...

oooooooooooooooooooooo, a vile and despicable email.

you do have all the talking points down though.

How poignant. A bunch of rich white women in Congress trying to put an uppity negro in his place.

Here:

Five congresswomen demanded Rep. Allen West (R-Fl) apologize for his tirade against fellow Florida lawmaker Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

Reps. Gwen Moore of Wisconsin, Carolyn Maloney of New York, Donna Edwards of Maryland, Jackie Speier of California and Lois Capps of California denounced West for calling Wasserman Schultz “vile, despicable and cowardly” in an email after she criticized his stance on Medicare.

Congresswomen Demand Allen West Apologize To Debbie Wasserman Schultz | News One

:lmao: So REALLY there is NOTHING...................?

Not ONE quote to convince that she is a LIAR or that she is a RACIST...?

Here:

Five congresswomen demanded Rep. Allen West (R-Fl) apologize for his tirade against fellow Florida lawmaker Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

Reps. Gwen Moore of Wisconsin, Carolyn Maloney of New York, Donna Edwards of Maryland, Jackie Speier of California and Lois Capps of California denounced West for calling Wasserman Schultz “vile, despicable and cowardly” in an email after she criticized his stance on Medicare.

Congresswomen Demand Allen West Apologize To Debbie Wasserman Schultz | News One

Why do you characterize it as "putting an uppity negro in his place"...........?

End result, she is the top dog for the dems...dnc leader and this west will go down in history as a disgraced kicked out X Amy officer who lost his command in disgrace and a clown who uses the race card now. Any criticism towards him and look at what he does....sends out this tough guy email.

Pussy...no wonder the army made you "retire" and pay 5k on the way out the door. He is an embarrassment to any military person and to all Americans.
Speaking of embarrassment...is that why you refuse to answer this question?

Damn the right will defend ANYTHING the right does. Even this one. Just once, I would like one of the hackier ones in here to just say, ok, our side screwed up on this one.

Daveman...ya heard?
Yeah, I heard. What sexist names did West call her?

Republican Allen West decided to go on an attack against a woman just because he disagreed with what she said..........

So, everyone here who attacks Palin (or Bachmann, or Clinton, or Rice, or ....) "just because [they] disagree with what she said" is also a misogynist?

That's just silly. Seriously.

No, just the liberals.

He said she was not a Lady.
Gasp. :cool:

Hey, Zona, did you get your panties in a wad when Maher called Palin a c-nt?

Hint: No, you didn't. So your outrage is less than sincere.
I never heard that he did that.

The insult about telling someone they aren't a lady, btw, if you are over 40 you know that saying someone isn't a lady means she's a whore.

I think West is over 40, as I think you are, so pretending you don't get it means you're a liar.
I am over 40, and I think you're full of crap. Not-lady doesn't automatically mean whore.

This is what I think about that war criminal Alan West...

GTFOH!!!!!!

KickButt.gif

And stay out...!! Scumbag.

West is acting like a spoiled child who got caught with his hand in the cookie jar, so he decided to call out the woman who caught him.

Typical for the GOP. Interestingly enough, if this would have happened to Bachmann or Palin, you GOP retards would be calling for the head of the dude that did it.

Hypocrite much, y'all?

Forum List

Back