GOP actually did it; They actually sold out everyone to appease the rich.

For the last ten + years I've heard liberals and the media (redundancy alert) whine and snivel about the "Bush tax cuts for the rich". Now, those tax cuts are about to expire. Why was there an expiration on those tax cuts? Oh yeah, I remember, that was the republican compromise to get the democrats to accept them. Again, those tax cuts are about to expire and all of the sudden the liberals and democrats are now realizing that the poor and middle class will see their taxes increased, and now, they suddenly want "those" tax cuts to remain (for the poor and middle class). After all these years of bitching that they were "tax cuts for the rich", they suddenly see the truth.

Hypocrites, every one of them.

See my signature line for more clarification.

I have been listening to scumbags on the left like Ed Schultz of MSNBC bitching about the Bush tax cuts for the rich all the while knowing that they benefited all tax payers.
The media never said a word about Fat head Ed and the rest lying through their teeth.

Now when they are about to finally expire the left says we can't let that happen because the Bush tax cuts benefited the middle class.

Un friggin believable.

Did the Democrats offer any substantive spending cuts?

Because the bullshit about appeasing the rich is pure, unadulterated, moron talking points.

Tax increases on the top 2% will do NOTHING and that tax was just for more spending by Democrats anyway.

So, another fuck nut shot down.

Any spending cuts offered at all?

Dumbass pretending to be a conservative that knows NOTHING of what they stand for. And you're right, elections have meaning. The people REELECTED the gop majority in the house DESPITE them blocking Obama the previous four years. So rattle them rocks around in that empty head of yours and see if you can figure out what that means.

Sure. It means the GOP didnt win the Senate or White House. You braggin about LOSING an election?

Attitudes like yours are why so many FORMER right wing voters (like myself) dont go for your nonsense anymore.

I should say Im not shocked. But I actually am. The Republicans actually did it. They LOST the election. They should have some humility and realize they need a change in message, asap.

But no. They are rolling the dice with the well being of 98% of Americans......all to avoid making millionaires pay more in taxes.

Will taxing millionaires more fix the mess? NO. It wont. Will taxing them more make it worse? NO, not much worse. Will going over the cliff make things worse and hurt everyone? YES, it will.

These rotten motherfuckers showed their true colors. All those years I sided with the GOP, and heard the left crying that the GOP cared about only the rich and I laughed.

Now, I see they were mostly right all along and I couldnt see it.

The whole country can...or should...see it now. These MF'ers actually did it. They actually took down the whole country just to avoid upsetting the rich.
There are those on the right that believe the only way to put this country on a sound financial footing is to take down the government and start from scratch. Gut social programs, regulatory programs, slash taxes, and return to the gold standard. It's a doomsday philosophy. In order to save the nation, you must first destroy it. I don't think there are really that many that believe this, but there is enough to radicalize the the whole approach the Right has to governing.

You're a moron bucs. Its about the NO CUTS being in the package. If the dems get the taxes they want cuts will NEVER materialize.

You sir are a fool

And the GOP is willing to fuck us all over if they cant find a way to beat Obama.

You and your extreme right wingers are in a delusionaly state of mind. You have literally been driven insane by losing to Obama.

Your side lost. Bend over and take it. Thats part of losing dumbass.

But it can't be fucking us over if it only takes us back to the Clinton tax rates....Right?

You guys are so funny..........

Ever since the Bush tax cuts, the libturds have been telling us what a boon for the economy the Clinton tax rates were and how the Bush tax cuts were only for the rich. Now they cry like little babies at the proctor of going back to those glory days.

Because the bullshit about appeasing the rich is pure, unadulterated, moron talking points.

Tax increases on the top 2% will do NOTHING and that tax was just for more spending by Democrats anyway.

Sort of, they told the Pentagon that they needed to cut the cost of their medical spending so the military retirees will be spending upwards of $2000 a year more for healthcare....

Dumbass pretending to be a conservative that knows NOTHING of what they stand for. And you're right, elections have meaning. The people REELECTED the gop majority in the house DESPITE them blocking Obama the previous four years. So rattle them rocks around in that empty head of yours and see if you can figure out what that means.

Sure. It means the GOP didnt win the Senate or White House. You braggin about LOSING an election?

Attitudes like yours are why so many FORMER right wing voters (like myself) dont go for your nonsense anymore.
Every GOP member in the house was elected to cut spending, not raise taxes.

They won their elections and are at least making it look like they care about their constituents.

Obama means fucking jack shit. Just another runaway tyrant pissing and moaning because he can't but fuck us in 2012 and beyond.

The democrat party will love having you as one of theirs....
Good luck with that....

While you are over there give us a call and let us know what you guys are gonna do about spending cuts?....

There are those on the right that believe the only way to put this country on a sound financial footing is to take down the government and start from scratch. Gut social programs, regulatory programs, slash taxes, and return to the gold standard. It's a doomsday philosophy. In order to save the nation, you must first destroy it. I don't think there are really that many that believe this, but there is enough to radicalize the the whole approach the Right has to governing.

How would any of that destroy the nation? Would the buildings or factories disappear? What would be the downside, aside from the whining of a hoard of ticks on the ass of society, that is?

Sort of, they told the Pentagon that they needed to cut the cost of their medical spending so the military retirees will be spending upwards of $2000 a year more for healthcare....
Ah...that figures. The people who provided them the security to be butt wipes are the ones they screw the hardest.

Nice going Dems.

Fraud is pouting. Fucking crybaby

And the only deal reached thus far is between the senate and Obama and its on TAXES ONLY not one fucking spending cut.

The democrats have 800 billion in cuts on the table, for a total of 2 trillion to pay down the debt. The GOP doesn't have shit but crying like bitches and holding the middle class hostage to defend the rich.

The only cuts the democrats are interested in is to medicare and defense. Go off the cliff and make the democrats own it.

Yep and the medicare cuts they are wanting to and are making under obamacare are to the doctors....Many Doctors will no longer see Medicare patients as they lose money every appointment....

The democrats have 800 billion in cuts on the table, for a total of 2 trillion to pay down the debt. The GOP doesn't have shit but crying like bitches and holding the middle class hostage to defend the rich.

What "cuts'' are those? There isn't $1.2 trillion in tax increases "to pay down the debt." Furthermore, we all know the those tax increases will be spent the minute Obama gets them. They will never be used to pay down the deficit. Obama has no intention of paying down the deficit. He has made that perfectly crystal clear.

For the last ten + years I've heard liberals and the media (redundancy alert) whine and snivel about the "Bush tax cuts for the rich". Now, those tax cuts are about to expire. Why was there an expiration on those tax cuts? Oh yeah, I remember, that was the republican compromise to get the democrats to accept them. Again, those tax cuts are about to expire and all of the sudden the liberals and democrats are now realizing that the poor and middle class will see their taxes increased, and now, they suddenly want "those" tax cuts to remain (for the poor and middle class). After all these years of bitching that they were "tax cuts for the rich", they suddenly see the truth.

Hypocrites, every one of them.

See my signature line for more clarification.

um The left has always wanted to keep the tax cuts for the lower and middle class, while getting rid of the rich tax cuts.
The right have fought for all the tax cuts to remain throughout this whole time.

Other things have been tossed around in order to get these tax cuts extended period. You make it out to be so cut and dry, yet deals had to be made repeatedly in order to pass these things.

A 2-3% raise in your taxes if you are rich ( and while i disagree 250k is rich, its not) , its not punishing anyone for being successful. That is down right stupid.

But you want everyone to pay their fair share.....SO how is a guy getting $3800 refund when he only paid in $500 fair?

How is your 15 % fair for you but not for someone else?

There is nothing about our tax codes that are fair, there never has been....

You want fair, you increase everyones taxes by the same percentage points. And you declare a minimum tax on anyone with a job and get rid of these handouts.... Earned Income credit my ass........

Forum List

Back