GOP actually did it; They actually sold out everyone to appease the rich.

This is an easy ploy.

The GOP will agree on a revenue, then not budge on a cuts deal. Thus, they can avoid the "protect the rich" talk, and blame the Dems for refusing to cut spending.

The GOP does this...while having absolutely no intention of letting the revenue deal ever actually become law.

And you idiot right wingers are taking the bait.

The rich are gonna get hit no matter what. Why take the rest of us with you if it isn't necessary?

This is pure spite. That is all.

For the last ten + years I've heard liberals and the media (redundancy alert) whine and snivel about the "Bush tax cuts for the rich". Now, those tax cuts are about to expire. Why was there an expiration on those tax cuts? Oh yeah, I remember, that was the republican compromise to get the democrats to accept them. Again, those tax cuts are about to expire and all of the sudden the liberals and democrats are now realizing that the poor and middle class will see their taxes increased, and now, they suddenly want "those" tax cuts to remain (for the poor and middle class). After all these years of bitching that they were "tax cuts for the rich", they suddenly see the truth.

Hypocrites, every one of them.

See my signature line for more clarification.

um The left has always wanted to keep the tax cuts for the lower and middle class, while getting rid of the rich tax cuts.
The right have fought for all the tax cuts to remain throughout this whole time.

Other things have been tossed around in order to get these tax cuts extended period. You make it out to be so cut and dry, yet deals had to be made repeatedly in order to pass these things.

A 2-3% raise in your taxes if you are rich ( and while i disagree 250k is rich, its not) , its not punishing anyone for being successful. That is down right stupid.
Again,

Did the Democrats offer any substantive spending cuts?

Because the bullshit about appeasing the rich is pure, unadulterated, moron talking points.

Tax increases on the top 2% will do NOTHING and that tax was just for more spending by Democrats anyway.

So, another fuck nut shot down.

Any spending cuts offered at all?

The democrats have 800 billion in cuts on the table, for a total of 2 trillion to pay down the debt. The GOP doesn't have shit but crying like bitches and holding the middle class hostage to defend the rich.

What "cuts'' are those? There isn't $1.2 trillion in tax increases "to pay down the debt." Furthermore, we all know the those tax increases will be spent the minute Obama gets them. They will never be used to pay down the deficit. Obama has no intention of paying down the deficit. He has made that perfectly crystal clear.
The Democrats have flat out said that the tax increase are for more spending.

It has NOTHING to do with helping America. That is why the fucking GOP better hold the line and say no to any tax increase.

This is an easy ploy.

The GOP will agree on a revenue, then not budge on a cuts deal. Thus, they can avoid the "protect the rich" talk, and blame the Dems for refusing to cut spending.

The GOP does this...while having absolutely no intention of letting the revenue deal ever actually become law.

And you idiot right wingers are taking the bait.

The rich are gonna get hit no matter what. Why take the rest of us with you if it isn't necessary?

This is pure spite. That is all.
It is pure spite that you even type these lies.

Yes. Let the GOP "hold the line". That Party will be dead forever. It may already be just that. Its just a slow death, like a political cancer, rather than a sudden heart attack.

Yep and the medicare cuts they are wanting to and are making under obamacare are to the doctors....Many Doctors will no longer see Medicare patients as they lose money every appointment....
that is the funny part.

There were no medicare cuts. The spending was simply moved to another government program. Not a single dollar less does the government spend.

You're a moron bucs. Its about the NO CUTS being in the package. If the dems get the taxes they want cuts will NEVER materialize.

You sir are a fool

yeah cut taxes and increase spending like Bush did.
Worked out so well.

Both partys spend like drunken sailors.
The only difference is what they spend on.

Yes. Let the GOP "hold the line". That Party will be dead forever. It may already be just that. Its just a slow death, like a political cancer, rather than a sudden heart attack.
Gee. I have been hearing about the demise of the GOP for about 30 years......

get another talking point.

The democrats have 800 billion in cuts on the table, for a total of 2 trillion to pay down the debt. The GOP doesn't have shit but crying like bitches and holding the middle class hostage to defend the rich.

What "cuts'' are those? There isn't $1.2 trillion in tax increases "to pay down the debt." Furthermore, we all know the those tax increases will be spent the minute Obama gets them. They will never be used to pay down the deficit. Obama has no intention of paying down the deficit. He has made that perfectly crystal clear.

It has NOTHING to do with helping America. That is why the fucking GOP better hold the line and say no to any tax increase.

I'm sure you have a link to this. A real one, not right wing propaganda,.....

You are aware that Biden and McConnel had an agreement last night and your dear leader promptly torpedoed it, right. Your pampas little dictator wanna be is saying it's my way or the highway and he can go fuck himself. You can face facts or not, the republicans offered a compromise and like Maobama said this afternoon, he ain't interested.

He is the president. He won. Elections matter. The GOP can't seem to accept that. The Dems hold the Senate and White House. Of the 3 wings of approval for a law, they hold 2 of them. Sorry, but it IS gonna be their way...or NO way. It will NOT be the GOP's way.

Which means the GOP had 2 choices:

- Allow taxes to go up on 2% of people
- Allow taxes to go up on 100% of people

For a bunch of pricks who preach about hating taxes so much....they sure were willing to let them go up on a whole lot of people.

All so the folks in the gated country clubs dont have to be alone in paying more. They're still paying more. This wasn't about the rich paying more or not paying more. It was about the GOP saying "If the rich pay more, you ALL are gonna pay more also".

Fucking children in the GOP. This was stupid. This was unnecessary.

But the GOP fucked America on this, all just out of spite, just because they knew they lost, they knew taxes were going up on their rich friends, and they KNEW they would not allow that to happen without fucking the rest of us along the way.

Fiscal Cliff 2013: The GOP's kick in the nutts for payback to all the middle and lower class folks who voted against Romney.

Your absofuckinglutely correct, this was unnecessary, had the dems in the senate followed normal legislative procedures this could have been solved before the elections. The house passed a spending bill in may and a tax bill in august, if prince Harry would have taken them up, marked them up and gone to conference they way it is SUPPOSED to happen, it could have been over by now. Don't give me this shit that it's all the republicans, the senate hasn't passed a fucking budget since your dear leader was inaugurated the first time. Get over yourself and look at reality.

Try replaying your dear leaders little photo op this afternoon, he made it pretty clear.

Try replaying your dear leaders little photo op this afternoon, he made it pretty clear.

Still waiting for that link,.....I didn't hear him once say "the new revenues from the tax restoration is for the sole purpose to spend it all" let alone he didn't say a word about spending it period.

For the last ten + years I've heard liberals and the media (redundancy alert) whine and snivel about the "Bush tax cuts for the rich". Now, those tax cuts are about to expire. Why was there an expiration on those tax cuts? Oh yeah, I remember, that was the republican compromise to get the democrats to accept them. Again, those tax cuts are about to expire and all of the sudden the liberals and democrats are now realizing that the poor and middle class will see their taxes increased, and now, they suddenly want "those" tax cuts to remain (for the poor and middle class). After all these years of bitching that they were "tax cuts for the rich", they suddenly see the truth.

Hypocrites, every one of them.

um The left has always wanted to keep the tax cuts for the lower and middle class, while getting rid of the rich tax cuts.
The right have fought for all the tax cuts to remain throughout this whole time.

Other things have been tossed around in order to get these tax cuts extended period. You make it out to be so cut and dry, yet deals had to be made repeatedly in order to pass these things.

A 2-3% raise in your taxes if you are rich ( and while i disagree 250k is rich, its not) , its not punishing anyone for being successful. That is down right stupid.
Again,

So Romney who was paying 13% on his taxes was basically a criminal because other people who made less, paid more in taxes.

Gotcha!

Bucs I hate to shatter your liberal bubble. When you wake up tomorrow you won't be lying at the bottom of your fantasy cliff. They will come to a deal and everything will continue on. And you really have the balls to talk smack with the stuff your bitches pulled today? $450k income threshold? Extended unemployment? And to top it all off not actually passing a budget.....again. Now I am going to have to listen to more of this bullshit for the next two months when they catch up with the can again.

Last edited:

Still waiting for that link,.....I didn't hear him once say "the new revenues from the tax restoration is for the sole purpose to spend it all" let alone he didn't say a word about spending it period.

Just proves you have selective memory or ya just ain't listening.

Again,

So Romney who was paying 13% on his taxes was basically a criminal because other people who made less, paid more in taxes.

Gotcha!
No - the 13% was paid in addition to what he already paid on, and risked - capital gains.

Just proves you have selective memory or ya just ain't listening.

It proves that you and Darkwind are full of shit, spreading ultra-right wing lies again.

Forum List

Back