GOP about to be blindsided with Obama's brilliant re-election strategy

I just think that all of President Obama's cards are not on the table. I don't know what he has in store, and I said that!! But I think we will find out in due time.

Okay. So you can't come up with any reasons that an Independent like myself should vote for Obama. At least nothing based on merit. So you're saying that instead of earning our votes, he'll win through slick marketing, fast talk and bullsh1t.

What the hell, I guess that's possible. It worked for Bush.

That's not what I'm saying at all. I'm saying that I trust him and a big part is just gut instinct. Obama is very sincere and I really think he wants to do right by the citizens of this country. If I'm wrong, I'll kiss a pig!! :lol:

I heard plenty of similar sentiments in 2008. How did things work out?

Obama has finally taken the gloves off.

Thank God.

Yes, he has. He gave this "bipartisan" thing a shot and he kept at it a hell of a lot longer than Progressives wanted him to. Well, he's finally figured out that the Republicans aren't interested in working with him, only in ensuring his failure.

He hasnt tried once with any sincerity. NOT ONCE..................

Thank God.

Wow.

So in terms of actual results Obama gets a pass but now he gets props for mere campaign rhetoric?

This is just too funny.

Agree. But hey, it's all the loser in chief's got and he has to try and sell something this go-round.

But he's gonna be one handsome dude sporting that Habitat for Humanity tool belt in Jan. '13.

Thank God.

Wow.

So in terms of actual results Obama gets a pass but now he gets props for mere campaign rhetoric?

This is just too funny.
Reading pretty speeches is what got him elected. He had no record to run on.

He's doing the same thing now. Pretty speeches. No record.

Idiots will continue to fall for it.

I just think that all of President Obama's cards are not on the table. I don't know what he has in store, and I said that!! But I think we will find out in due time.

He has only two cards and we've all seen them far too often:

get-out-of-hell-blame-bush-card.jpg

images

Thank God.

Wow.

This is just too funny.

Agree. But hey, it's all the loser in chief's got and he has to try and sell something this go-round.

But he's gonna be one handsome dude sporting that Habitat for Humanity tool belt in Jan. '13.

And if he does that I'll gladly donate to the cause. I doubt he could actually swing a hammer but he could certainly organize a community of people who can.

Thank God.

Yes, he has. He gave this "bipartisan" thing a shot and he kept at it a hell of a lot longer than Progressives wanted him to. Well, he's finally figured out that the Republicans aren't interested in working with him, only in ensuring his failure.

Actually, you're completely wrong about that. He tried right away, for a long period of time, and then found out the GOP played him all along. Well oops.

Actually, you're completely wrong about that. He tried right away, for a long period of time, and then found out the GOP played him all along. Well oops.

So it's your contention that he isn't partisan, but easily duped or stupid.

That's much worse imo.

That's much worse imo.

It's my contention that he's a bad president, a poor leader and was also extremely naive when it came to trusting the Republicans who said they would work with hm, for the good of the country, early in his term. They lied their @sses off, wasted everyone's time during a period of crisis and then laughed all the way back to their offices.

That's much worse imo.

It's my contention that he's a bad president, a poor leader and was also extremely naive when it came to trusting the Republicans who said they would work with hm, for the good of the country, early in his term. They lied their @sses off, wasted everyone's time during a period of crisis and then laughed all the way back to their offices.

I agree with most of this, but in reality republicans haven't gotten in Obama's way too much.

Remember the last budget "crisis"? People made it seem like both sides were on 2 opposite ends of the spectrum when in reality all democrats had to do was lower the budget by 1% and the republicans signed on.

That's much worse imo.

I agree with most of this, but in reality republicans haven't gotten in Obama's way too much.

Remember the last budget "crisis"? People made it seem like both sides were on 2 opposite ends of the spectrum when in reality all democrats had to do was lower the budget by 1% and the republicans signed on.

Nah. They've done nothing but obstruct everything they could, in every way possible. They've outright lied about making an attempt to work together in the country's best interests and been publicly busted for it.

It's not like the Dems don't do the same thing. Like is says in my book (see my avatar - it's availble on Amazon now, btw!)

Congressman: Someone whose job is to make sure to do things that will help our country - only as long as their party gets credit for it.

Nah. They've done nothing but obstruct everything they could, in every way possible. They've outright lied about making an attempt to work together in the country's best interests and been publicly busted for it.

It's not like the Dems don't do the same thing. Like is says in my book (see my avatar - it's availble on Amazon now, btw!)

Congressman: Someone whose job is to make sure to do things that will help our country - only as long as their party gets credit for it.

Agree to disagree, I see the 2 sides agreeing on a lot more than they disagree on.

Sure they nitpick on tiny little things but in principle they all agree with the following things/concepts.

Warmongering, spending what we don't have, all the huge departments, giving breaks to corporations and markets that buy them off on the campaign trail, taxes, trade, Drug War, budgets, and on and on and on.

That's much worse imo.

Drock
dude where do you get this stuff?
how in Gods name has anyone got in BHO way when had congress close to a super majority for the first 24 months and has the senate still?
you want to talk budgets and GOP budgets?
2007 was the last GOP budget and it was 163 billion dollars from being balanced with both wars wide open
there is a GOP budget

That's much worse imo.

Show one piece of obama's agenda that is workable and good for the country? When you can do that we can talk, until then you're trying to sale the same old worn out bullshit. And to say he's naive is totally bullshit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back