GOP about to be blindsided with Obama's brilliant re-election strategy

I guess the only thing he has going for hin is the Reps initated TARP and threw it down his throat as a must have as soon as he walked through the doors of the Whitehouse. This ***Independent** will not forget that.

All you had to do was ask. We could have told you obama was going to be worse than Bush. Wait I think we did.

Except Obama isn't worse than Bush.

It was Republicans that lied us into Iraq.

It's Republicans who redistributed the nation's wealth to the top 3%.

It's the Republicans who brought down the world economy.

It's the Republicans who passed that mess to Obama.

And it's the Republicans who work to keep him from cleaning it up.

Things Republicans never told us.

Actions speak louder than words. Course, according to Boehner, Republicans got 98% of everything they wanted.

Bush unemployment before obama and the democrats took control of congress 5.6 after obama and the democrats took control of congress 10.1 and it's been near that level ever snce.
Record number of Americans on food stamps
no new job growth August 2011
Record number of Americans below poverty level.
GDP at or below 1.9
GM building a plant in China

So what do you think Obama is going to claim as accomplishments that show he deserves reelection?
Economy? Nope
Jobs? Nope
Budget? Nope
ObamaCare? Laughably Nope

So his domestic agenda has been a disaster and the only social program he's implemented was SO bad, his own base hates it and not one Dem mentioned it in the mid-terms (except the ones that went out of their way to say they voted AGAINST it).

So why exactly are people going vote for him?

I didn't say what his strategy would be. But I think he's very intelligent and has a plan. What it is, I have no idea. I think he's playing it very cool.

I keep hearing about how "cool" Barack Obama is, Rinata and that always makes me laugh. Do you think that the reason he's perceived as cool is how detached he is? Bill Clinton had a knack for relating to people and coming across like he honestly felt their pain. I've never gotten that from Obama. He gives speeches that ring hollow when you compare his rhetoric to his actions. He's a guy in a nice suit...with a great delivery...but he spends most of his time making promises that he never keeps.

As for your not knowing what his "plan" is? How could you since he hasn't had one for the past year?

Obama went to school without Affirmative Action. Strictly on merit. He put himself into debt taking out student loans and paid off those debts. It's why the Democrats support him and relate to him. He walked the walk.

Republicans on the other hand, many of the ones who do attend universities get help from daddy. See Bush and McCain. The majority of the base don't have student loans because they dropped out, didn't go, or defaulted. A BS degree in Bible Study is just that, "BS". And it's for those reasons the Republican base relates to their leaders and not Obama. That and the dark skin. Republicans are 90% white.

QUOTE]

Obama went to school without Affirmative Action. Strictly on merit. He put himself into debt taking out student loans and paid off those debts. It's why the Democrats support him and relate to him. He walked the walk.

Republicans on the other hand, many of the ones who do attend universities get help from daddy. See Bush and McCain. The majority of the base don't have student loans because they dropped out, didn't go, or defaulted. A BS degree in Bible Study is just that, "BS". And it's for those reasons the Republican base relates to their leaders and not Obama. That and the dark skin. Republicans are 90% white.

Yeah um okay. So you dodge the post from an Independent in order to just attack the GOP and talk about how Obama USED to walk some kind of walk. Then of course, you play the Race Card - which holds no more water with Indepedents than the Gender Card modification used by Whackmann.

So I challenge you to simply answer a direct question:
Why would I, as an Independent, for for Obama?
Let me clear - I'm not asking for a comparison, why the GOP is evil and white, what BO did 30 years ago and any other BS but rather why, based on his performance as president, should I vote for Obama?

I just think that all of President Obama's cards are not on the table. I don't know what he has in store, and I said that!! But I think we will find out in due time.

Yeah um okay. So you dodge the post from an Independent in order to just attack the GOP and talk about how Obama USED to walk some kind of walk. Then of course, you play the Race Card - which holds no more water with Indepedents than the Gender Card modification used by Whackmann.

So I challenge you to simply answer a direct question:
Why would I, as an Independent, for for Obama?
Let me clear - I'm not asking for a comparison, why the GOP is evil and white, what BO did 30 years ago and any other BS but rather why, based on his performance as president, should I vote for Obama?

Look through here...see if there's anything you like...

What the Fuck Has Obama Done So Far?

Yes unsafe bridges are the trump card.

BR9.jpg

1030532519_c614bfbe27_o_thumb.jpg

02bridge.1-600.jpg

Consequences from Republican policy are an important strategy. Wouldn't you say?

Those are the result of the left teaching kids that feelings are more important than math.

And there's no way you can disprove it.

I just think that all of President Obama's cards are not on the table. I don't know what he has in store, and I said that!! But I think we will find out in due time.

Okay. So you can't come up with any reasons that an Independent like myself should vote for Obama. At least nothing based on merit. So you're saying that instead of earning our votes, he'll win through slick marketing, fast talk and bullsh1t.

What the hell, I guess that's possible. It worked for Bush.

I didn't say what his strategy would be. But I think he's very intelligent and has a plan. What it is, I have no idea. I think he's playing it very cool.

I keep hearing about how "cool" Barack Obama is, Rinata and that always makes me laugh. Do you think that the reason he's perceived as cool is how detached he is? Bill Clinton had a knack for relating to people and coming across like he honestly felt their pain. I've never gotten that from Obama. He gives speeches that ring hollow when you compare his rhetoric to his actions. He's a guy in a nice suit...with a great delivery...but he spends most of his time making promises that he never keeps.

As for your not knowing what his "plan" is? How could you since he hasn't had one for the past year?

Hold it a fucking second. For all his vaunted "Education" the only scrap of paper Obama release that wasn't Ghost written by Willaim Ayers was "ME SmoKE PakOlo and Shoot Hoops with Choom Gang" from his high school year book.

He was on the Law Review and we can't find a single review of his.

Why?

And he put Elaine Kagan on SCOTUS as pay back for covering for him at Harvard

This is beyond partisan, I'm starting to think rdean is related to Obama.

That's the only rational excuse.

Hold it a fucking second. For all his vaunted "Education" the only scrap of paper Obama release that wasn't Ghost written by Willaim Ayers was "ME SmoKE PakOlo and Shoot Hoops with Choom Gang" from his high school year book.

He was on the Law Review and we can't find a single review of his.

Why?

And he put Elaine Kagan on SCOTUS as pay back for covering for him at Harvard

Because he decided what gets published, as President. Publishing yourself is a conflict of interest.

You can read a good amount of literature that's out there about his time on the Law review. It's pretty easy to find, tbh.

Okay. So you can't come up with any reasons that an Independent like myself should vote for Obama. At least nothing based on merit. So you're saying that instead of earning our votes, he'll win through slick marketing, fast talk and bullsh1t.

That's not what I'm saying at all. I'm saying that I trust him and a big part is just gut instinct. Obama is very sincere and I really think he wants to do right by the citizens of this country. If I'm wrong, I'll kiss a pig!! :lol:

That's not what I'm saying at all. I'm saying that I trust him and a big part is just gut instinct. Obama is very sincere and I really think he wants to do right by the citizens of this country. If I'm wrong, I'll kiss a pig!! :lol:

Yea...... Well will rdean kiss back?

Well your trust and gut instinct are fine with me but as far as a "brilliant campaign strategy" goes, I think obama will need more than that.

When the time comes we'll be sure to have Hillary on standby.

Obama has finally taken the gloves off.

Thank God.

Yes, he has. He gave this "bipartisan" thing a shot and he kept at it a hell of a lot longer than Progressives wanted him to. Well, he's finally figured out that the Republicans aren't interested in working with him, only in ensuring his failure.

BWAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAAA !! Listen to the crybabies on the left bitch and moan!! and there pathetic attempts to lay trillions in overspending ,Obama care ,High fuel costs economic busting regulations all of which they have implemented at the feet of the GOP is ridiculous !!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: IT"S EVERYBODY ELSE"S FAULT !!typical left wing victim mentality !!:doubt:

Forum List

Back