GOP about to be blindsided with Obama's brilliant re-election strategy

I'm in no hurry. That is for corp America. When freed from that I can flow like a river. I will not dig into your past. You may have said stuff you regret. The substance of the man is who he has become not what he has been.

If I was going to regret it I wouldn't have posted it. I don't even give a fuck if the piece of shit in the white house get's wind of it. I hope he does.

I'm in no hurry. That is for corp America. When freed from that I can flow like a river. I will not dig into your past. You may have said stuff you regret. The substance of the man is who he has become not what he has been.

If I was going to regret it I wouldn't have posted it. I don't even give a fuck if the piece of shit in the white house get's wind of it. I hope he does.

Somehow I don;t think that is in the realm of possibility unles a direct threat was made and even then it would probalby be relegated to some street level "What do they call them?" Oh yeah, jack booted thugs. You and I just ain't that damn important unless we were to call ourselves some Al Queda in America group.

Me. I am just a lonely ***Independent*** protestor crying out for the injustices I see.

Trillion dollars could fix a lot of roads and bridges, hmm where can we get that...Oh maybe by actually having a date or goal for the wars to end? Oh I forgot, the republican agenda is to always be involved in mass militarism and evangalistic nation building.

While Republicans are tearing each other up during the debates and giving Obama plenty of new soundbytes, Obama is busy going from Republican District to Republican District asking the Republican base why their leadership feels they should be satisfied with unsafe bridges and dangerous roads.

"Let him die" will become one of the many new campaign lines used against the Republicans.

"Corporations are people, my friend" will become another one.

Then there's the whole "anti science" thing.

The list goes on and is growing. While all the cameras and press are focused on the Republicans bashing Washington, Obama is not even IN Washington. Instead, he's laying the groundwork for what is to come and laying it on his terms.

Republicans will say, "But look, Democrats lost Wiener's district". So what? A few months before Republicans lost a couple of districts in a similar way. Remember, the House has a "13%" approval rating. That means an 87% DISAPPROVAL rating.

By doing what he's doing, Obama isn't just running againt the Republican nominee, he's running against the entire Republican Party.

Soon, he will be in John Boehner's district asking why there are 195 bridges deemed "structurally deficient".

Bridges falling down, no money for infrastructure, two wars, failed economy, all these things happened on Republican watch or came from Republican policy. And we know from the debates, these are STILL their policies. Difficult to run on failed policy.

Republicans will say, "But Obama's policies failed". How will we know? Republicans and Conservative Democrats never gave them a chance. And many Conservative Democrats have already been voted out of office.

Looking forward to the next 14 months.

Pretty amazing BS coming from the left....

When it's something you don't like it's all the Republicans fault as if the Democrat party is non existent.
When it's something like the stock market on the rise it's all thanks to Obama but when it drops a few thousand points like it just did then it's because of the failed policies of the Bush administration.

It's September 2011 and unemployment is high,the housing market is in shambles,more people living in poverty,more people living on food stamps and none of this falls on this President...

What a bunch of crap.....:eusa_hand:

While Republicans are tearing each other up during the debates and giving Obama plenty of new soundbytes, Obama is busy going from Republican District to Republican District asking the Republican base why their leadership feels they should be satisfied with unsafe bridges and dangerous roads.

"Let him die" will become one of the many new campaign lines used against the Republicans.

The list goes on and is growing. While all the cameras and press are focused on the Republicans bashing Washington, Obama is not even IN Washington. Instead, he's laying the groundwork for what is to come and laying it on his terms.

Republicans will say, "But look, Democrats lost Wiener's district". So what? A few months before Republicans lost a couple of districts in a similar way. Remember, the House has a "13%" approval rating. That means an 87% DISAPPROVAL rating.

By doing what he's doing, Obama isn't just running againt the Republican nominee, he's running against the entire Republican Party.

Soon, he will be in John Boehner's district asking why there are 195 bridges deemed "structurally deficient".

Bridges falling down, no money for infrastructure, two wars, failed economy, all these things happened on Republican watch or came from Republican policy. And we know from the debates, these are STILL their policies. Difficult to run on failed policy.

Republicans will say, "But Obama's policies failed". How will we know? Republicans and Conservative Democrats never gave them a chance. And many Conservative Democrats have already been voted out of office.

Obama is an almost failure. He did not spend the stimulus money where he promised. He duplicated Bush's failed bank bailouts and although not quite as bad, they were still a complete failure. Then he spent the first 18 months of a financial crisis, passing a POS Health Care bill that was so bad, not one Dem mentioned it in the elections campaigns. He has done absolutely nothing about the economy and people vote with their wallets.
To prove I'm not just another right-wing whackjob who can't acknowledge anything he's done well, I will acknowledge the few things he's excelled at.
1. Repealing DADT. That was good.
2. Getting OBL. While the Far Right Brain-washed can't give him credit for this, he kept after him for two years until he found him. Then he authorized the invasion of a compound in a country that on paper is our ally but in reality is our enemy - all while he knew the GOP was just chomping at the bit for him to have a failed mission. Great job.
3. Under his administration, more active terrorist cells, with weapons, bombs etc... have been captured BEFORE they blew sh1t up, than anyone before him. So while the idiot before him can say "Well yah, but AFTER I totally f*cked up, I did a good job, Obama did so beforehand. Great job.
So, you know I am not some ConservaRepub who says he sucks only because my thoughts are fed to me by FOX.
Your campaign strategy ain't gonna cut it. People who can't afford to put a turkey on the table for Thanksgiving, are gonna vote for The Party That's Not In Power.
Unless the economy shows real improvement or photos of Perry in bed with boy scouts show up, Obama is probably cooked.

I guess the only thing he has going for hin is the Reps initated TARP and threw it down his throat as a must have as soon as he walked through the doors of the Whitehouse. This ***Independent** will not forget that.

I don't think he's done anything well, when it comes to getting ANY kind of meaningful domestic agenda accomplished. The economy? Jobs? The budget? Even his supposed government jobs never showed up? Hell, we didn't even the new bridges and safer infrastructure. All big fat Zeroes.

Have a ball, right wingers. You wouldn't recognize a hurricane if it were headed right for you.

By being a complete and historic fuck up, Obama is lulling us into a false sense of security.

Have a ball, right wingers. You wouldn't recognize a hurricane if it were headed right for you.

So what do you think Obama is going to claim as accomplishments that show he deserves reelection?
Economy? Nope
Jobs? Nope
Budget? Nope
ObamaCare? Laughably Nope

So his domestic agenda has been a disaster and the only social program he's implemented was SO bad, his own base hates it and not one Dem mentioned it in the mid-terms (except the ones that went out of their way to say they voted AGAINST it).

So why exactly are people going vote for him?

The last time the economy was almost this bad the imcumbant democratic president loist to a Republican. We've had recessions in the past but came out of it in a short ammount pf time. three years of a down turn rconomy does not look so good for obama.

So what do you think Obama is going to claim as accomplishments that show he deserves reelection?
Economy? Nope
Jobs? Nope
Budget? Nope

So his domestic agenda has been a disaster and the only social program he's implemented was SO bad, his own base hates it and not one Dem mentioned it in the mid-terms (except the ones that went out of their way to say they voted AGAINST it).

I didn't say what his strategy would be. But I think he's very intelligent and has a plan. What it is, I have no idea. I think he's playing it very cool.

You seem really scared that Obama might lose.

Economy? Nope
Jobs? Nope
Budget? Nope

I didn't say what his strategy would be. But I think he's very intelligent and has a plan. What it is, I have no idea. I think he's playing it very cool.

welldonchyathinkthatafterthreeyearshe'dtelluswhatthefuckhisbrilliantplanwas?

fuck

Economy? Nope
Jobs? Nope
Budget? Nope

If he had a plan what took him so long to deliver?

You left out the Gibson Guitar scandal, just another recent example of sleazy Chicago style politics from the regime.

After Enron, Halliburton and Lehman Brothers, it's clear, no one has scandals like the Republicans. In one week in Iraq, they lost 9 billion in cash money. Who could top that? Anything Obama and the Democrats do is peanuts compared to what Republicans have done.

419-iraq-money.jpg

FOXNews.com - Audit Shows $8.8B Missing in Iraq - Politics | Republican Party

One of the main benefactors of the Iraq funds was Texas-based firm Halliburton, which was paid more than $1 billion of that money to bring in fuel for Iraqi civilians. The monitoring board said it had not been given access to U.S. audits of contracts held by Halliburton (search).

$9 billion missing in action

In the aftermath of the invasion, planes filled with shrink-wrapped bundles of $100 bills were flown into Baghdad. Wondering how much money fits into a plane? "It was $2 billion a flight, and I know of at least six flights," Stuart Bowen, special inspector general for Iraq reconstruction, told the BBC. Waiting at the airport for the planeloads of greenbacks was David Oliver. Head of the CPA's finance department, he handed much of this money over to the Iraqi provisional government. After that the paper trail grows colder.

---------------------------------

For Republicans, Iraq was one giant MONEY PARTY!

Hey deantard what happen to the trillion dollars obama "spent"

What trillion dollars? Because 40% of the stimulus was those fucking Republican tax breaks. I wish they would get off that horse.

Obama is an almost failure. He did not spend the stimulus money where he promised. He duplicated Bush's failed bank bailouts and although not quite as bad, they were still a complete failure. Then he spent the first 18 months of a financial crisis, passing a POS Health Care bill that was so bad, not one Dem mentioned it in the elections campaigns. He has done absolutely nothing about the economy and people vote with their wallets.
To prove I'm not just another right-wing whackjob who can't acknowledge anything he's done well, I will acknowledge the few things he's excelled at.
2. Getting OBL. While the Far Right Brain-washed can't give him credit for this, he kept after him for two years until he found him. Then he authorized the invasion of a compound in a country that on paper is our ally but in reality is our enemy - all while he knew the GOP was just chomping at the bit for him to have a failed mission. Great job.
3. Under his administration, more active terrorist cells, with weapons, bombs etc... have been captured BEFORE they blew sh1t up, than anyone before him. So while the idiot before him can say "Well yah, but AFTER I totally f*cked up, I did a good job, Obama did so beforehand. Great job.
So, you know I am not some ConservaRepub who says he sucks only because my thoughts are fed to me by FOX.
Your campaign strategy ain't gonna cut it. People who can't afford to put a turkey on the table for Thanksgiving, are gonna vote for The Party That's Not In Power.
Unless the economy shows real improvement or photos of Perry in bed with boy scouts show up, Obama is probably cooked.

I wonder, where do you get #3? If you think the FBI arresting some halfwit who they talk into driving a van they think is loaded with explosives somewhere a success I will give you that one.

On the other hand, if allowing a guy to build a bomb and drive it into Times Square, or allowing someone to climb aboard a plane with a bomb, or even allowing a crazed nut job to attack a military unit that is about to deploy and having them unable to defend themselves, stopping attacks before they happen, you seriously need to reevaluate your criteria.

I can name same intelligent far left, moonbat, Obamazombie, Democrats who would not try to give Obama credit for stopping terrorists attacks that actually happened. Can you explain why I, or anyone else, should look at you as anything other than a partisan hack?

Statements like that are why I, and others, point, out that you are neither logical nor independent.

Allowing? What a dumb ass thing to say. Obama was never "warned" the way Bush was.

I guess the only thing he has going for hin is the Reps initated TARP and threw it down his throat as a must have as soon as he walked through the doors of the Whitehouse. This ***Independent** will not forget that.

All you had to do was ask. We could have told you obama was going to be worse than Bush. Wait I think we did.

Except Obama isn't worse than Bush.

It was Republicans that lied us into Iraq.

It's Republicans who redistributed the nation's wealth to the top 3%.

It's the Republicans who brought down the world economy.

It's the Republicans who passed that mess to Obama.

And it's the Republicans who work to keep him from cleaning it up.

Things Republicans never told us.

Actions speak louder than words. Course, according to Boehner, Republicans got 98% of everything they wanted.

Economy? Nope
Jobs? Nope
Budget? Nope

I keep hearing about how "cool" Barack Obama is, Rinata and that always makes me laugh. Do you think that the reason he's perceived as cool is how detached he is? Bill Clinton had a knack for relating to people and coming across like he honestly felt their pain. I've never gotten that from Obama. He gives speeches that ring hollow when you compare his rhetoric to his actions. He's a guy in a nice suit...with a great delivery...but he spends most of his time making promises that he never keeps.

As for your not knowing what his "plan" is? How could you since he hasn't had one for the past year?

Economy? Nope
Jobs? Nope
Budget? Nope

LOL! That's quite a dodge! Okay, let's re-phrase it. Why would I, as an Independent, for for Obama?
Let me clear - I'm not asking for a comparison or why I shouldn't vote for the other guy - but rather why I should vote for Obama.

Forum List

Back