GOP: 90% White and mostly Christian

Yurt has always whined about being treated as he treats others. You can't argue, you have trouble with syntax and diction, and you are here to entertain the board, nothing more. You can't debate, and you know it. I will simply clean your clock again, and you will start screaming and negging and whining. That's what you did the last time we went through this last winter. Insanity, in your case, is thinking you can win against me: you will do what you did before expecting a different outcome. Too funny. :lol:

show one, just one post where i have whined about that...don't worry, i know you won't back your stuff up because you're a liar

and too funny how you chickened out on my offer of a debate....thanks for proving yet again you're not here debate, rather to troll

I WIN...i'm jark starey the tarded wonder too afraid to debate yurt one on one

to be nice...i'll give you one more chance:

jake - i challenge you to a debate, you can pick the topic

Yurt has always whined about being treated as he treats others. You can't argue, you have trouble with syntax and diction, and you are here to entertain the board, nothing more. You can't debate, and you know it. I will simply clean your clock again, and you will start screaming and negging and whining. That's what you did the last time we went through this last winter. Insanity, in your case, is thinking you can win against me: you will do what you did before expecting a different outcome. Too funny. :lol:

show one, just one post where i have whined about that...don't worry, i know you won't back your stuff up because you're a liar

and too funny how you chickened out on my offer of a debate....thanks for proving yet again you're not here debate, rather to troll

Yurt, I didn't say I would not debate you, I said the result would be the same as before and that you were stupid to think differently. I will allow you to pick a subject. I did that twice with Oddball and he ran away both times. So this time I will let you. One ground rule: we both have to be polite. Can you do that?

Now I have family matters to attend, so I will mark the page and check tomorrow morning. Looking forward to exchanging ideas.

Last edited:

Yurt, I didn't say I would not debate you, I said the result would be the same as before and that you were stupid to think differently. I will allow you to pick a subject. I did that twice with Oddball and he ran away both times. So this time I will let you. One ground rule: we both had to be polite. Can you do that?

Now I have family matters to attend, so I will mark the page and check tomorrow morning. Looking forward to exchanging ideas.

well...i can "had" to be polite...you have no business setting ground rules because you have repeatedly failed to follow any you have set before

so...i will keep it civil because its a one on one...and after offering you the topic, you now want me to pick it....

fine: the second amendment protects the right of individuals to maintain arms, not just militias

where should we put the debate?

lol...so much for jake "marking" the page and getting back to my yesterday as he said he would...

i wonder if he is tired from running yet:lol:

still no jake.....:lol:
good thing you didnt hold your breath, eh?

tbo...i thought jake might actually man up on this....said he would mark the page and check it the next day....

well...he has posted several times and completely ignores this

tff....especially since he claims oddball ran from his purported debate challenge.....

not to worry though....jake will either ignore this or claim some bs nonsense and then declare himself the winner of our debate that never took place

:lol:

still no jake.....:lol:

tbo...i thought jake might actually man up on this....said he would mark the page and check it the next day....

tff....especially since he claims oddball ran from his purported debate challenge.....

not to worry though....jake will either ignore this or claim some bs nonsense and then declare himself the winner of our debate that never took place

yup that IS his typical MO

Yurt, I didn't say I would not debate you, I said the result would be the same as before and that you were stupid to think differently. I will allow you to pick a subject. I did that twice with Oddball and he ran away both times. So this time I will let you. One ground rule: we both had to be polite. Can you do that?

well...i can "had" to be polite...you have no business setting ground rules because you have repeatedly failed to follow any you have set before

so...i will keep it civil because its a one on one...and after offering you the topic, you now want me to pick it....

fine: the second amendment protects the right of individuals to maintain arms, not just militias

where should we put the debate?

I am back. Had matters to take care of that suddenly came up. OK. (1) I asked you where we would put the debate. (2) We both will be polite if we debate: makes no difference whether you like it, because that is the way it will be if you wish to debate with me. I wont, and don't want you, if you begin losing by responding with screaming and personal attacks. That always has been the mark of a loser, so let's not do that. (3) As to the 2nd Amendment, I happen to agree that militia and individual have a right to own and bear arms.

So let me formulate a premise and see if you agree to debate: "The right to own and bear arms should be unregulated by government."

Last edited:

Quit crying, squib. You cry and deny and then personally attack every time you get smacked down on the board.

I have absolutely no problem with Whites Republicans voting in their own best interests.

And if they ever do that, this might very well, once again, be a wonderful nation.

I have absolutely no problem with Whites Republicans voting in their own best interests.

And if they ever do that, this might very well, once again, be a wonderful nation.

They will. The whites (me) had too many that feel that racism is a very bad thing (it is)
but after the Pres. election they were shocked to learn that 95% of blacks voted for Obowma-just because he was Black. Verry Verry Racist. So it sent a shock wave through the White Community who believe in equality and now realize that equality is earned not voted on. So this is the real reason that Obowma will not be reelected and the dems will loose much in November. When the Blacks who the white have given so much (and also abused) realize that they to should not be racist--we will then have achieved racial equality.

Not in my life time for sure.

Quit crying, squib. You cry and deny and then personally attack every time you get smacked down on the board.
wrong, dipshit, i attack you on here because you have proven to be worth nothing more

Forum List

Back