GOP 2016 Dream Ticket?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Walker-West-2016-Dream-Ticket.jpg

Well? Any reactions?

I read this on the Bookworm Room blog and it made me wonder. Why not? Walker has been an outstanding governor and West would be the first fully-black occupation of the office. The piece is at I have a dream Presidential ticket for 2016. What?s yours? and he asks the question; “What's yours?”

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Works for me, but how would the libs be able to call us racists so much?

I think the Rs have several good combinations that can beat The Hildebeast!

I **might** be able to give that ticket a look, depending upon who the people are in their orbit and behind the scenes.

On the sight of neoconservative flimflam artists like Rove or Armey, I'll still abstain or stay home.

Well? Any reactions?

I read this on the Bookworm Room blog and it made me wonder. Why not? Walker has been an outstanding governor and West would be the first fully-black occupation of the office. The piece is at I have a dream Presidential ticket for 2016. What?s yours? and he asks the question; “What's yours?”

Wow. I think I felt a tingle up my leg.

Strong ticket, for sure!

I'm a Ted Cruz man and I really like Ben Carson.

But could I see America getting behind this team?

You betcha!

Scott Walker and Allen West are strong pro-Lifer's, and strong supporters of the 2nd Amendment. Both are also strong supporters of traditional marriage. Walker's weakness is in immigration reform.

I would surely support a Walker - West ticket.

Scott Walker and Allen West are strong pro-Lifer's, and strong supporters of the 2nd Amendment. Both are also strong supporters of traditional marriage. Walker's weakness is in immigration reform.

I would surely support a Walker - West ticket.

Good choices. Both have been freeloading off the taxpayers most of their lives.

Last edited:

I was watching one of those pundit roundtables the other day (okay, admittedly credibility zero), and I was surprised that most of them were pretty matter-of-factly saying that Walker was the favorite. The question they had was his #2.

Dunno, I'm terrible at predicting this shit.

I like Rand, I mean he's a doctor and we know liberals hate educated Doctors. Seriously, just watch them attack him for being.... a doctor.

Come one RW, you can start the stupid.

Best GOP ticket I can think of is:

007 for President.
Big Black Dog for Vice-President.

Together we can get this shit straightened out.

Best GOP ticket I can think of is:

007 for President.
Big Black Dog for Vice-President.

Together we can get this shit straightened out.

First thing I'd do is order the arrest and imprisonment of obama for fraud and treason.

All bull shit aside, the TRUE 'dream ticket' is either...

Cruz/Paul... or

Paul/Cruz. Either way that's the real dream ticket.

They're also the two that are far in the lead.

Well? Any reactions?

For Democrats, that would be a dream ticket

If only they could include Palin in there...

oreo sandwich!
What kind of RACIST bull shit is that, ya dumbass mother fucker.

Leave it to a leftard to think up some kind of RACIST comment like that.

Forum List

Back