GOP 2016 Dream Ticket?

Walker has a decent resume, but in person, he's kind of dull.

Think Pawlenty, who looked great on paper, but couldn't shake up the mix.

Every GOP Candidate since 1968 has been someone who has either run before or was the son of a former president.

Using that criteria, the only viable options are Perry, Santorum, Huckabee and Jeb Bush.

Perry is probably a non-starter, because you don't get a second chance to make a first impression.

Santorum and Huckabee scare the rich people who really run the GOP. They actually take the Jesus Stuff Seriously.

That leaves Jeb, who would be an ideal candidate if his name wasn't Bush.

Both men are outsiders.

Walker proved that cutting taxes and spending works. So the middle gop won't want him and dems will lie about his achievements so much no else can figure out what's going on.

West, is of course, a race traitor. As much as I would enjoy seeing the world learn just how hateful liberals are, I wouldn't want that to happen to another person like it happened to Palin.

Every GOP Candidate since 1968 has been someone who has either run before or was the son of a former president.

Using that criteria, the only viable options are Perry, Santorum, Huckabee and Jeb Bush.

Perry is probably a non-starter, because you don't get a second chance to make a first impression.

Santorum and Huckabee scare the rich people who really run the GOP. They actually take the Jesus Stuff Seriously.

I'm ready for a dull president that can govern.

Name one

Name one

Your mama!

Name one

Ford

What do I win?

Exactly.

Those looking for Justin Timberlake should look at what we have now with dog and pony show POTUS, Obama.

Mitt would have been perfect.

Last edited:
Except if your name is Nixon, or Reagan, or Bush. :rolleyes:

I can give you three reasons Perry cannot be elected

1. He blew his first chance
2. Americans look at him as stupid
3. um......um.....can someone help me with this one?

Since the position of president of the United States usually comes open once every 4 years, the probility of correctly guessing that someone will not be president is very high. Predicting who will be the next president is much more challenging.

Same things were said about Nixon, Reagan and Bush 41.

How did their elections turn out?

Democrat dream ticket:

Michelle & Hillary! And I do have the order of the ticket correct.

Forum List

Back