What Is Your Dream 2024 Ticket Sans Trump And Biden?

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Air Force One is flying over Florida and is shot down by the Jewish space laser, and crashes into Mar-A-Lago, killing both Trump and Biden.

Republicans: What is your dream GOP President/VP ticket after this tragedy, and what plausible Democratic ticket would be easiest to defeat?

Democrats: What is your dream Democratic President/VP ticket, and what plausible Republican ticket would be easiest to defeat?

Focus on the word plausible.

The top 10 GOP presidential candidates for 2024, ranked

The top 10 Democratic presidential candidates for 2024, ranked

Bannon and Boebert for the Republicans, to face off against Fetterman and Cortez for the Dems.

Ron DeSantis and Tim Scott. I agree with some of DeSantis and Scott's politics and watching the loons go batshit insane and show their true feelings towards a Black Republican would put them in the White House.

Ron DeSantis and Tim Scott. I agree with some of DeSantis and Scott's politics and watching the loons go batshit insane and show their true feelings towards a Black Republican would put them in the White House.
Democrats already showed their feelings toward the tard Herschel Walker.

However, Tim Scott probably has 80 IQ points on Walker.

Democrats already showed their feelings toward the tard Herschel Walker.

However, Tim Scott probably has 80 IQ points on Walker.
Biden made it OK for white people to publicly denigrate anyone in the Black community who doesn't vote Democrat.

Me and PoliticalChick.

She gots the brains, I gots the nerve.

put-em-up-wizard-of-oz.gif

Forum List

Back