Goodbye to bad theology - Workers quietly remove Ten Commandments from Oklahoma Capitol

Atheism is not a religion.

It is the absence of religion and an embracing of reality.

If you actively believe there is no God, its a religion.
:lol:

One of my favorite things to post, as I know it always riles up the asshole atheists on the board.

Seriously, its like shooting fish in a barrel.

This fish didn't take the bait.....:eusa_angel:

Figured as much, I disagree with you on things, but you usually present at least coherent arguments.

I'm trolling for easier, dumber fish.

Atheism is not a religion.

It is the absence of religion and an embracing of reality.

One of my favorite things to post, as I know it always riles up the asshole atheists on the board.

Figured as much, I disagree with you on things, but you usually present at least coherent arguments.

Holy shit, Vandalshandle , you got praised by Marty! You can just roll over and die now....you've reached the apex.

And...who has Marty riled up? I missed it.

Yeah. It really bothers the Progs to be told not to kill and steal from people. And honoring their parents must really chap the hides of the poor Special Snowflakes....
Does it bother you that RWrs can't seem to remember to NOT lie, kill, and steal without it posted all over the place to remind them?

Have you quit beating your wife?

Holy shit, Vandalshandle , you got praised by Marty! You can just roll over and die now....you've reached the apex.

And...who has Marty riled up? I missed it.

Well, I don't need any more enemies. I have x-wives!

Forum List

Back