Oklahoma Supreme Court Orders Removal Of Ten Commandments Monument From State Capitol

Church of the flying spaghetti monster.

Touched_by_His_Noodly_Appendage.jpg

Too funny.

Good, maybe people will finally start to comprehend what the separation of church and state truly entails. No more forcing religion onto a secular society, that my friends is unconstitutional.

What it entails is keeping the government out of religion, not vice-versa.

Have you actually read the Danbury exchange?
Have you read the minutes of the Oklahoma Constitutional convention of 1906-7?

Good the 10 have nothing to do with goyim in the first place

The 10 were given to Jews only

1. The Hebrew God never brought the goyim or their ancestors out of Egypt! Ex 20:2 "I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery."
  2. The Hebrew God has not given goyim the promised land of Canaan! Ex 20:12 "Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be prolonged in the land which the Lord your God gives you"
  3. Since the Sabbath is a sign between God and fleshly Israel, there is nothing requiring goyim to keep it! (Ex. 31:13,17; Ezek. 20:12, 20)
  4. If it was intended for all mankind, then why specifically say "strangers within your gates". Obviously the Goyim (strangers) were never required at any point in earth history to keep the Sabbath
  5. The goyim even made their own version leaving out the first commandment of the hebrew ten commandment
The Hebrew verses the goyim's version of the ten commandments

http://www.positiveatheism.org/crt/whichcom.pdf

Oklahoma Supreme Court orders Ten Commandments removed - CNNPolitics.com

Maybe you should follow them and enact the punishments, I will admit they are your commandments, but as you can see us Christians wrote our own.
Ten Punishments

1. Ex. He that sacrificeth

unto any god, save unto the

Lord only, he shall be utterly

destroyed.

2. Lev.and he that blasphemeth

the name of the Lord,

he shall surely be put to death.

3. Ex. Whosoever doeth

any work in the Sabbath day,

4. Ex He that smiteth his

father, or his mother, shall be

surely put to death.

5. Ex.He that curseth his

father or his mother, shall surely

be put to death.

6. Ex. Whosoever lieth

with a beast shall surely be put

to death.

7. Lev. If a man lie with

mankind, as he lieth with a woman,

both of them have committed

an abomination: they

shall surely be put to death.

8. Lev. And the man that

committeth adultery with another

man’s wife, the adulterer

and the adulteress shall be put

to death.

9. Mark He that believeth

not, shall be damned.

10. Mal. And now, O ye

priests, this commandment is

for you. If you will not hear,

and if ye will not lay it to heart

to give glory to my name,...

behold, I will corrupt your

seed, and spread dung upon it.

OKLAHOMA CITY, June 30 (Reuters) - The Oklahoma Supreme Court ruled on Tuesday that a Ten Commandments monument placed on State Capitol grounds must be removed because the Oklahoma Constitution bans the use of state property for the benefit of a religion.

The 6-foot-tall (1.8-meter) stone monument, paid for with private money and supported by lawmakers in the socially conservative state, was installed in 2012, prompting complaints that it violated the U.S. Constitution's provisions against government establishment of religion, as well as local laws.

In a 7-2 decision, the court said the placement of the monument violated a section in the state's constitution, which says no public money or property can be used either directly or indirectly for the "benefit, or support of any sect, church, denomination, or system of religion."

Lawmakers have argued that the monument was not serving a religious purpose but was meant to mark a historical event.

This opened the door for other groups, including Satanists and the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, to apply for permission to erect their own monuments on Capitol grounds to mark what they say are historical events.

More: Oklahoma Supreme Court Orders Removal Of Ten Commandments Monument From State Capitol

I applaud the Oklahoma Supreme Court for this decision.
\\

I agree we were not founded on Christianity, although the Puritans were looking for freedom of worship, but lets get rid of the Judeo as well which is new since about the 50'S because we are for sure not a Judeo nations, and NO more Jew Parades in NY every year, they have Israel for that. Our founding fathers were Deist and Unitarians, which means the believed in a higher power, and there is no reason at all that Judeo should be in front of Christianity since most Jews are atheist. Also the majority of our country are Christians, so what in the heck is Judeo doing there.

1. The Hebrew God never brought the goyim or their ancestors out of Egypt! Ex 20:2 "I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery."
  2. The Hebrew God has not given goyim the promised land of Canaan! Ex 20:12 "Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be prolonged in the land which the Lord your God gives you"
  3. Since the Sabbath is a sign between God and fleshly Israel, there is nothing requiring goyim to keep it! (Ex. 31:13,17; Ezek. 20:12, 20)
  4. If it was intended for all mankind, then why specifically say "strangers within your gates". Obviously the Goyim (strangers) were never required at any point in earth history to keep the Sabbath
  5. The goyim even made their own version leaving out the first commandment of the hebrew ten commandment

Maybe you should follow them and enact the punishments, I will admit they are your commandments, but as you can see us Christians wrote our own.
Ten Punishments

destroyed.

the name of the Lord,

3. Ex. Whosoever doeth

surely put to death.

be put to death.

6. Ex. Whosoever lieth

to death.

8. Lev. And the man that

to death.

not, shall be damned.

10. Mal. And now, O ye

Penelope-----what "commandments" do you imagine that "you Christians" (please note--I am not accusing any Christian who posts here as
being an associate of Penelope) wrote?

Ten Punishments

destroyed.

the name of the Lord,

3. Ex. Whosoever doeth

surely put to death.

be put to death.

6. Ex. Whosoever lieth

to death.

8. Lev. And the man that

to death.

not, shall be damned.

10. Mal. And now, O ye

Penelope-----what "commandments" do you imagine that "you Christians" (please note--I am not accusing any Christian who posts here as

Our own version and as you can see Protestants have their own. the real main difference, is in the Jewish one , where it say do not kill, steal or lie, (its ok to do it to gentiles) whereas we mean all men. Also we only confess our sins and turn, we do not stone and kill.

Ten Punishments

destroyed.

the name of the Lord,

3. Ex. Whosoever doeth

surely put to death.

be put to death.

6. Ex. Whosoever lieth

to death.

8. Lev. And the man that

to death.

not, shall be damned.

10. Mal. And now, O ye

Our own version and as you can see Protestants have their own. the real main difference, is in the Jewish one , where it say do not kill, steal or lie, (its ok to do it to gentiles) whereas we mean all men. Also we only confess our sins and turn, we do not stone and kill.

oh---now you are a "protestant"? ok ----like Cromwell who murdered by the thousands for your "god". Of course the jewish law is applied equally----murder even of a piece of shit like you is actually a CAPITAL CRIME---and theft is a crime-------but shit like you considered the killing of a black African (after rape) to be uttlerly legal ------as for catholics-----MORE THAN A HUNDRED MILLION murdered in the name of your filth

Ten Punishments

destroyed.

the name of the Lord,

3. Ex. Whosoever doeth

surely put to death.

be put to death.

6. Ex. Whosoever lieth

to death.

8. Lev. And the man that

to death.

not, shall be damned.

10. Mal. And now, O ye

oh---now you are a "protestant"? ok ----like Cromwell who murdered by the thousands for your "god". Of course the jewish law is applied equally----murder even of a piece of shit like you is actually a CAPITAL CRIME---and theft is a crime-------but shit like you considered the killing of a black African (after rape) to be uttlerly legal ------as for catholics-----MORE THAN A HUNDRED MILLION murdered in the name of your filth

No by our own version I mean RC. Well 10 million of more were killed by Jews in Russia, and well how many did you kill in the OT and Gitos War, and now in Palestine. You know what, those crusades stopped centuries ago, and it was mainly the Protestants fighting the RC and the RC fighting Muslims, not Jews. Actually the KKK were Protestants and the RC's were on their list.

Ten Punishments

destroyed.

the name of the Lord,

3. Ex. Whosoever doeth

surely put to death.

be put to death.

6. Ex. Whosoever lieth

to death.

8. Lev. And the man that

to death.

not, shall be damned.

10. Mal. And now, O ye

No by our own version I mean RC. Well 10 million of more were killed by Jews in Russia, and well how many did you kill in the OT and Gitos War, and now in Palestine. You know what, those crusades stopped centuries ago, and it was mainly the Protestants fighting the RC and the RC fighting Muslims, not Jews. Actually the KKK were Protestants and the RC's were on their list.

try again-----the people killed in Russia were murdered by RC clones----to wit --EASTERN ORTHO pigs turned communist who also killed jews for the glory of the shit you eat. The wars noted in the OT were ----just that -----tribal type battles-------the Levant was plagued by wars for thousands of years---mostly between Egypt and the lands east of Palestine-----to wit ASSYRIA, and Babylon ---etc------Persia and Greece also jumped in. Jews were largely victims of shit like you. Learn some history. The "crusades" consisted of Protestants fighting Roman catholics???---------you are delerious

Ten Punishments

destroyed.

the name of the Lord,

3. Ex. Whosoever doeth

surely put to death.

be put to death.

6. Ex. Whosoever lieth

to death.

8. Lev. And the man that

to death.

not, shall be damned.

10. Mal. And now, O ye

try again-----the people killed in Russia were murdered by RC clones----to wit --EASTERN ORTHO pigs turned communist who also killed jews for the glory of the shit you eat. The wars noted in the OT were ----just that -----tribal type battles-------the Levant was plagued by wars for thousands of years---mostly between Egypt and the lands east of Palestine-----to wit ASSYRIA, and Babylon ---etc------Persia and Greece also jumped in. Jews were largely victims of shit like you. Learn some history. The "crusades" consisted of Protestants fighting Roman catholics???---------you are delerious

Must I really put up Stalin's jews again, and lets not mention that the Jews burned the EO churches and killed the Czar's family. Poor poor jews, face reality, you have never been the victims but the victors.

Good, maybe people will finally start to comprehend what the separation of church and state truly entails. No more forcing religion onto a secular society, that my friends is unconstitutional.
No such thing as separation of church and state in constitution. Lie made up by anti American satan worshipers.
It's in the Okie Constitution buddy......

OKLAHOMA CITY, June 30 (Reuters) - The Oklahoma Supreme Court ruled on Tuesday that a Ten Commandments monument placed on State Capitol grounds must be removed because the Oklahoma Constitution bans the use of state property for the benefit of a religion.

The 6-foot-tall (1.8-meter) stone monument, paid for with private money and supported by lawmakers in the socially conservative state, was installed in 2012, prompting complaints that it violated the U.S. Constitution's provisions against government establishment of religion, as well as local laws.

In a 7-2 decision, the court said the placement of the monument violated a section in the state's constitution, which says no public money or property can be used either directly or indirectly for the "benefit, or support of any sect, church, denomination, or system of religion."

Lawmakers have argued that the monument was not serving a religious purpose but was meant to mark a historical event.

This opened the door for other groups, including Satanists and the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, to apply for permission to erect their own monuments on Capitol grounds to mark what they say are historical events.

More: Oklahoma Supreme Court Orders Removal Of Ten Commandments Monument From State Capitol

I'm pretty liberal on things, and I completely disagree with this decision, and here is the reason. Our most basic and important laws were derived from the ten commandments. No matter what anyone says, these laws are historical in context more than anything else. They do not promote Christianity. They are just the ten commandments from which so many of our laws were derived. Other groups claiming that other things are historical events cannot compare one iota to the scope of importance of the ten commandments to modern day laws. To me, this was a bad decision.

"The Oklahoma Supreme Court ruled on Tuesday that a Ten Commandments monument placed on State Capitol grounds must be removed because the Oklahoma Constitution bans the use of state property for the benefit of a religion."

Oh looky here...

Another C-FAG anti-religion post from guano.

Lets just thank God they don't have a problem with ISIS throwing queers off of rooftops.

Idiots.

Your issue is with the Oklahoma Supreme Court and constitution, not the OP.

Consequently you're in no position to call anyone an 'idiot.'

for more Penelope comedy-----google LASHA DARKMOON------(fake name----but prolific shit flingeress------desperate unemployed whore)

I'm pretty liberal on things, and I completely disagree with this decision, and here is the reason. Our most basic and important laws were derived from the ten commandments. No matter what anyone says, these laws are historical in context more than anything else. They do not promote Christianity. They are just the ten commandments from which so many of our laws were derived. Other groups claiming that other things are historical events cannot compare one iota to the scope of importance of the ten commandments to modern day laws. To me, this was a bad decision.

To me it is an inconsequential decision

If this goes to the Supreme Court, the 10 Commandments might win.
Van Orden v. Rick Perry (2005)

"The question here is whether the Establishment Clause of the First Amendment allows the display of a monument inscribed with the Ten Commandments on the Texas State Capitol grounds. We hold that it does."
VAN ORDEN V. PERRY
On what grounds would an appeal be made to the Supreme Court, the issue concerns the state constitution and the state Supreme Court's interpretation of a provision of that constitution – there's no substantial Federal question to be resolved because there's no First Amendment violation claim being made.

The Supreme Court, of course, can contrive any reason it wants to justify hearing a case, but this generally doesn't fall under the jurisdiction of the Supreme Court.

Van Orden concerned a claim that the monument violated the Establishment Clause of the Federal Constitution, which is not the case here.

Forum List

Back