Good Sportsmanship : Israeli Style.

sealadaigh

Rookie
Mar 12, 2012
THE NO REP ZONE
Throughout the game, which took place in November, Pnini taunted Jonathan Skjöldebrand, a Swedish-Israeli player, calling him a “German Nazi,” a “son of a bitch” and “trash” — and wishing him brain cancer. At one point, Pnini inched toward Skjöldebrand and whispered, “May your father die.”

Basketball player sentenced to community service for calling opponent 'Nazi' | The Times of Israel

seems like i got in a lot of hot water trying to recognise israel's right to exist as a jewish state. never did want to do that anyway...so, even though the taunting trashman is jewish, let;s just forget that and call him an israeli.

seems like occupation takes a toll on the occupier as well as the occupied.

Throughout the game, which took place in November, Pnini taunted Jonathan Skjöldebrand, a Swedish-Israeli player, calling him a “German Nazi,” a “son of a bitch” and “trash” — and wishing him brain cancer. At one point, Pnini inched toward Skjöldebrand and whispered, “May your father die.”

Basketball player sentenced to community service for calling opponent 'Nazi' | The Times of Israel

seems like i got in a lot of hot water trying to recognise israel's right to exist as a jewish state. never did want to do that anyway...so, even though the taunting trashman is jewish, let;s just forget that and call him an israeli.

You mean there are some less-than-perfect people in Israel, too?
What is this world coming to?
Perhaps you could explain how that is "Sportsmanship: Israeli Style." :D

Last edited:
So does this mean that everyone who's called me a nazi on this board will do community service? :D

Yes and the guy received punishment of suspension, community service and a substantial fine, so I'm finding myself at a loss to understand what point you're trying to make. If, as I suspect, you're making your usual attempt to demonise the Israelis and Jews in general, then it's yet another massive fail.

I wonder when sherri will be doing her community service, then?

I wonder why Deach is SO DESPERATE----a soccer player cursed at an opponent and he IS IMPRESSED? -----sheeeesh----the Latinos do it so much better----they kill each other. High school foot ball players come up
with a lot more JUICY than "i hope your father dies"

You could have spared us all a lot of nonsensical reading by just posting the following:

"I hate Jews"

You could have spared us all a lot of nonsensical reading by just posting the following:

"I hate Jews"

Yep. That pretty much nailed it!

• Banned
too funny...

of course, had an iranian player said something like that to an israeli player in international competition, there would be a weeping and gnashing of teeth like there were no tomorrow.

the really funny part though, is not one single jewish poster has condemned this unsportsmanlike conduct. instead they shrug their shoulders and say "so what. it happens everywhere." or "he was fined."

well, no. it doesn't happen everywhere.

too funny...

of course, had an iranian player said something like that to an israeli player in international competition, there would be a weeping and gnashing of teeth like there were no tomorrow.

the really funny part though, is not one single jewish poster has condemned this unsportsmanlike conduct. instead they shrug their shoulders and say "so what. it happens everywhere." or "he was fined."

Do you realise how pathetic you are? I suspect not, since if you did you wouldn't post such juvenile ill-considered crap! Sledging, racial abuse and gamesmanship goes on at every level in almost every sport, with some noteable exceptions. To use any example to support your personal agenda shows precisely the level of substandard you have achieved.

And why is it funny that none of the Jewish posters here have condemned it? Nobody but you has condemned it, fool! And you only condemn it because in that bigoted pea brain of yours you think it makes a statement about the evil Jooooos. You fucking imbecile!

If you want to play the game of stupid, let's ask why YOU didn't condemn one of your USMB 'mates' when he wished death from cancer to a couple of our members here on the boards? See how that works! You are sick in the head mate.

too funny...

Do you realise how pathetic you are? I suspect not, since if you did you wouldn't post such juvenile ill-considered crap! Sledging, racial abuse and gamesmanship goes on at every level in almost every sport, with some noteable exceptions. To use any example to support your personal agenda shows precisely the level of substandard you have achieved.

And why is it funny that none of the Jewish posters here have condemned it? Nobody but you has condemned it, fool! And you only condemn it because in that bigoted pea brain of yours you think it makes a statement about the evil Jooooos. You fucking imbecile!

If you want to play the game of stupid, let's ask why YOU didn't condemn one of your USMB 'mates' when he wished death from cancer to a couple of our members here on the boards? See how that works! You are sick in the head mate.

the article made headlines in the major israeli newspapers. i said nothing about "joooooos" as a group, just about those posting on this thread.

who wished cancer on someone? i condemn that, although the context of that "wish" may change that condemnation.

happy, mate

deach ---face facts-----your post is simply an aspect of your nazi filth-------some soccer player cursed at another soccer player and since ----there is a case in which it was a jewish soccer player doing the cursing------YOU ARE ALL EXCITED -------gee----do you know any Irish girls? some filthy mouthed little sluts in your tribe

for a bit of education in ARABIC-----just follow a slut with face covered in black rags---in the supermarket-----the filth that emerges from behind that idiot face mask is startling-----just pay attention and you will learn how to say "FUCK YOUR SISTER" and "FUCK YOUR MOTHER" -----in arabic or
---sometimes in urdu (right in front of her own kids----so they can learn to spit shit at an early age)

too funny...

the article made headlines in the major israeli newspapers. i said nothing about "joooooos" as a group, just about those posting on this thread.

who wished cancer on someone? i condemn that, although the context of that "wish" may change that condemnation.

happy, mate

What makes you even more pathetic is that you fail to see the sheer stupidity of using a sporting event to fuel you personal agenda. If you feel so strongly why aren't you posting about the abuse and racism from all sorts of sporting events around the world? No need to answer that. The reason is clear.

So in your mind, only Jews have posted on this thread, have they? How do you know the religion of all the people here? Who are the Jews you refer to? I'm not Jewish, so who else are you referring to? As I said ...fucking imbecile!

BecauseIKnow wished brain cancer on two USMB members.

happy, mate

What makes you even more pathetic is that you fail to see the sheer stupidity of using a sporting event to fuel you personal agenda. If you feel so strongly why aren't you posting about the abuse and racism from all sorts of sporting events around the world? No need to answer that. The reason is clear.

So in your mind, only Jews have posted on this thread, have they? How do you know the religion of all the people here? Who are the Jews you refer to? I'm not Jewish, so who else are you referring to? As I said ...fucking imbecile!

you lack an ability to discern the content of a simple statement and seem to have a penchant for histrionics as well.

"not one single jewish poster has condemned this unsportsmanlike conduct" does not equate to my saying or thinking "only jews have posted on this thread".

i might also note that that this particular forum is entitled "Israel and Palestine". i don't think the topic of how the new left field bleachers at fenway obstructs the view of the citgo sign, or any other of a number of topics, belongs here. if it is posted in an israeli or jewish paper, maybe.

if you need help understanding the english language, please do not hesitate to ask for my help, and certainly do so before you point a boney, accusatory finger.

sassanach amadan.

(p.s. my eperience with BIK is that he rarely slings insults without provocation. i asked for context. you neglected to provide it.)

happy, mate

you lack an ability to discern the content of a simple statement and seem to have a penchant for histrionics as well.

"not one single jewish poster has condemned this unsportsmanlike conduct" does not equate to my saying or thinking "only jews have posted on this thread".

i might also note that that this particular forum is entitled "Israel and Palestine". i don't think the topic of how the new left field bleachers at fenway obstructs the view of the citgo sign, or any other of a number of topics, belongs here. if it is posted in an israeli or jewish paper, maybe.

if you need help understanding the english language, please do not hesitate to ask for my help, and certainly do so before you point a boney, accusatory finger.
sassanach amadan.

(p.s. my eperience with BIK is that he rarely slings insults without provocation. i asked for context. you neglected to provide it.)

From a lowlife shit stain such as you. No thanks. If I ever seek advice on anything I make sure I do so from someone with a brain.

sassanach amadan.

From a lowlife shit stain such as you. No thanks. If I ever seek advice on anything I make sure I do so from someone with a brain.

lol...Good Sportsmanship : British Style.

sassanach amadan.

Laughable isn't it...how the little man who uses such terms as 'filthy Jews' feels he can claim the high moral ground to preach his sanctimonious drivel to others.

sassanach amadan.

Or at least with a soul. :D

"I hate Jews"

Best example of what we are dealing with directly from the Seal's mouth:

"TCB-Jewish Style."
"and G-d looked down on his chosen people and said "LEAVE NO LAND BE LEFT UNOCCUPIED"."
"the jewish penchant for potty humour"
"filthy jew pockets"
"when i need some entertainment again, i'll tell you, jewboy"

sassanach amadan.

I must deduce that "Good Sportsmanship : British Style" means referring to a lowlife Nazi shit stain as a "lowlife shit stain." The Brits must be more diplomatic than we Americans. :D

Last edited:

Forum List

Back