Good Sportsmanship : Israeli Style.

too funny...

of course, had an iranian player said something like that to an israeli player in international competition, there would be a weeping and gnashing of teeth like there were no tomorrow.

the really funny part though, is not one single jewish poster has condemned this unsportsmanlike conduct. instead they shrug their shoulders and say "so what. it happens everywhere." or "he was fined."

well, no. it doesn't happen everywhere.

Do you realise how pathetic you are? I suspect not, since if you did you wouldn't post such juvenile ill-considered crap! Sledging, racial abuse and gamesmanship goes on at every level in almost every sport, with some noteable exceptions. To use any example to support your personal agenda shows precisely the level of substandard you have achieved.

And why is it funny that none of the Jewish posters here have condemned it? Nobody but you has condemned it, fool! And you only condemn it because in that bigoted pea brain of yours you think it makes a statement about the evil Jooooos. You fucking imbecile!

If you want to play the game of stupid, let's ask why YOU didn't condemn one of your USMB 'mates' when he wished death from cancer to a couple of our members here on the boards? See how that works! You are sick in the head mate.

the article made headlines in the major israeli newspapers. i said nothing about "joooooos" as a group, just about those posting on this thread.

who wished cancer on someone? i condemn that, although the context of that "wish" may change that condemnation.

happy, mate
Better start taking fish oil pills, Mate. It'll improve your failing memory.

too funny...

of course, had an iranian player said something like that to an israeli player in international competition, there would be a weeping and gnashing of teeth like there were no tomorrow.

Had that Iranian player done so anywhere but Israel there would have been no legal action and nothing in the media. In fact, had that Israeli skipped the "Nazi" reference he would have avoided prosecution.
Your lame efforts to somehow prove the Joooos are evil reflects far more harshly on you than it does the targets of your hate, Princess, but thanks for playin'. :D

Do you realise how pathetic you are? I suspect not, since if you did you wouldn't post such juvenile ill-considered crap! Sledging, racial abuse and gamesmanship goes on at every level in almost every sport, with some noteable exceptions. To use any example to support your personal agenda shows precisely the level of substandard you have achieved.

And why is it funny that none of the Jewish posters here have condemned it? Nobody but you has condemned it, fool! And you only condemn it because in that bigoted pea brain of yours you think it makes a statement about the evil Jooooos. You fucking imbecile!

If you want to play the game of stupid, let's ask why YOU didn't condemn one of your USMB 'mates' when he wished death from cancer to a couple of our members here on the boards? See how that works! You are sick in the head mate.

the article made headlines in the major israeli newspapers. i said nothing about "joooooos" as a group, just about those posting on this thread.

who wished cancer on someone? i condemn that, although the context of that "wish" may change that condemnation.

happy, mate

What makes you even more pathetic is that you fail to see the sheer stupidity of using a sporting event to fuel you personal agenda. If you feel so strongly why aren't you posting about the abuse and racism from all sorts of sporting events around the world? No need to answer that. The reason is clear.

So in your mind, only Jews have posted on this thread, have they? How do you know the religion of all the people here? Who are the Jews you refer to? I'm not Jewish, so who else are you referring to? As I said ...fucking imbecile!

BecauseIKnow wished brain cancer on two USMB members.

Seal's only reason for being here is to express his hate for Joooos. In fact, it may well be his only reason for living. Such is the pathetic life of the 21st century Nazi. :D

happy, mate

I doubt it's a memory prob.
On his "American Children as Political Fodder" thread Seal falsely claims the following in response to my reposting of his bigoted words:

"oh, give it a rest.
you're the guy who for weeks referred to vietnam vets as "baby killers"... and once said "if patties are so stupid they can't figure out how to grow a potato, they deserved to starve" in a thread about benjamin disraeli. or "the irish were so drunk they couldn't figure out that potatoes grow underground, even when they fell flat on their face in a field full of them."

None of those quotes or sentiments were mine yet he somehow remembers them clearly enough to post them in quotation marks.
Interesting.
I wonder how the board rules apply to such baseless charges? :D

Last edited:

happy, mate

On his "American Children as Political Fodder" thread Seal falsely claims the following in response to my reposting of his bigoted words:
"oh, give it a rest.
you're the guy who for weeks referred to vietnam vets as "baby killers"... and once said "if patties are so stupid they can't figure out how to grow a potato, they deserved to starve" in a thread about benjamin disraeli. or "the irish were so drunk they couldn't figure out that potatoes grow underground, even when they fell flat on their face in a field full of them."
None of those quotes or sentiments were mine yet he somehow remembers them clearly enough to post them in quotation marks.
Interesting.
I read every post of each thread and I don't remember you saying any of those things. I do remember Seal's friends remarks and I will never forget the remarks about Ted Cohen, who was a beautiful man and blameless.

happy, mate

What makes you even more pathetic is that you fail to see the sheer stupidity of using a sporting event to fuel you personal agenda. If you feel so strongly why aren't you posting about the abuse and racism from all sorts of sporting events around the world? No need to answer that. The reason is clear.

So in your mind, only Jews have posted on this thread, have they? How do you know the religion of all the people here? Who are the Jews you refer to? I'm not Jewish, so who else are you referring to? As I said ...fucking imbecile!

you lack an ability to discern the content of a simple statement and seem to have a penchant for histrionics as well.

"not one single jewish poster has condemned this unsportsmanlike conduct" does not equate to my saying or thinking "only jews have posted on this thread".

i might also note that that this particular forum is entitled "Israel and Palestine". i don't think the topic of how the new left field bleachers at fenway obstructs the view of the citgo sign, or any other of a number of topics, belongs here. if it is posted in an israeli or jewish paper, maybe.

if you need help understanding the english language, please do not hesitate to ask for my help, and certainly do so before you point a boney, accusatory finger.

sassanach amadan.

(p.s. my eperience with BIK is that he rarely slings insults without provocation. i asked for context. you neglected to provide it.)

He won't provide context because he doesn't like cause and effect. Ha accusing you of demonizing a Jew yet he's trying to demonize me without providing context....and he added two people to the list, even though it was one if I remember correctly. And it came after a huge provocation.

Yet he won't provide us with any proof as to where I said that and why I said that. I call him a coward.

That and he can't in no way, shape or form disagree with the person I said this to because she posts supposed pictures of herself in robes so obviously when you have perverted losers like Colin he needs some daily prep with her and he won't dare disagree even though her own friends gave me positive rep and said they would have negged me but they saw I was provoked.

I salute ya! :cool:

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

you lack an ability to discern the content of a simple statement and seem to have a penchant for histrionics as well.

"not one single jewish poster has condemned this unsportsmanlike conduct" does not equate to my saying or thinking "only jews have posted on this thread".

i might also note that that this particular forum is entitled "Israel and Palestine". i don't think the topic of how the new left field bleachers at fenway obstructs the view of the citgo sign, or any other of a number of topics, belongs here. if it is posted in an israeli or jewish paper, maybe.

if you need help understanding the english language, please do not hesitate to ask for my help, and certainly do so before you point a boney, accusatory finger.

sassanach amadan.

(p.s. my eperience with BIK is that he rarely slings insults without provocation. i asked for context. you neglected to provide it.)

He won't provide context because he doesn't like cause and effect. Ha accusing you of demonizing a Jew yet he's trying to demonize me without providing context....and he added two people to the list, even though it was one if I remember correctly. And it came after a huge provocation.

Yet he won't provide us with any proof as to where I said that and why I said that. I call him a coward.

That and he can't in no way, shape or form disagree with the person I said this to because she posts supposed pictures of herself in robes so obviously when you have perverted losers like Colin he needs some daily prep with her and he won't dare disagree even though her own friends gave me positive rep and said they would have negged me but they saw I was provoked.

Proof???? You already admitted it so suck it up loser!

sassanach amadan.

Look at this hit and run game you play and then expect meno to criticize you. You twisted things your way and left out the important factor of what was also wished on me and the provocations encountered.

But I know, Muslims cannot be provoked. It's not possible in your head. It's always the Muslim who's wrong, yet you're accusing Seal of bigotry against Jews.

Even though her own friends gave me rep for understanding. Something you can't do. :cool:

Look at this hit and run game you play and then expect meno to criticize you. You twisted things your way and left out the important factor of what was also wished on me and the provocations encountered.

But I know, Muslims cannot be provoked. It's not possible in your head. It's always the Muslim who's wrong, yet you're accusing Seal of bigotry against Jews.

Even though her own friends gave me rep for understanding. Something you can't do. :cool:

Whatever the provacation the fact remains you wished death from cancer on someone. No excuse for that. My opinion of you has nothing to do with the fact you're a muslim, just that I consider you a very nasty piece of work.

Oh and making excuses for someone who uses the term 'filthy Jews' makes quite a clear statement about your double standards.

Whatever the provacation the fact remains you wished death from cancer on someone. No excuse for that. My opinion of you has nothing to do with the fact you're a muslim, just that I consider you a very nasty piece of work.

Oh and making excuses for someone who uses the term 'filthy Jews' makes quite a clear statement about your double standards.

The double standard lies with you. And you fail to comprehend that similar was wished on me.

But what do ya know....just another bigot...:cool:

COLIN you missed the HUGE ISSUE HERE-----some soccer player insulted another
soccer player on the field-----in a BROAD MANNER---and he was fined for it.
The HUGE ISSUE here is that the INSULTER was a jew------and the jews on this
BOARD FAILED TO RESPOND WITH INDIGNATION AGAINST THE JEWISH SOCCER
INSULTER !!!!!!!!

well???? are you not INCENSED AGAINST WORLD JEWRY?

INSULTER !!!!!!!!

Maybe it's because the Jews on this board (including you iro) do nothing but insult everyone else? :dunno:

INSULTER !!!!!!!!

Maybe it's because the Jews on this board (including you iro) do nothing but insult everyone else? :dunno:

NOT TRUE!!!! I am not limited to simple little insults

INSULTER !!!!!!!!

NOT TRUE!!!! I am not limited to simple little insults

So what do you call your insults? High brow granny denture clucking?

"oh, give it a rest.
Interesting.
I read every post of each thread and I don't remember you saying any of those things. I do remember Seal's friends remarks and I will never forget the remarks about Ted Cohen, who was a beautiful man and blameless.

Even if I held such small-minded sentiments, and I don't, I wouldn't be foolish enough to post them on a public message board. Seal, never the brighest bulb on the tree, must have me confused with another poster.
Your respect keeps Ted Cohen's memory alive, Hoss. :D

sassanach amadan.

Did I not say to Baghad Bob Jr/ if he could pull up the post and prove that someone changed his words that I copied, I would apologize to him? Meanwhile, as Seal overlooks all the murders of Christian in Muslim countries he also conveniently overlooks Baghad Bob's lies that he pulls out of thin air. Speaking of perverted losers, Bob, look in the mirror.

sassanach amadan.

Did I not say to Baghad Bob Jr/ if he could pull up the post and prove that someone changed his words that I copied, I would apologize to him? Meanwhile, as Seal overlooks all the murders of Christian in Muslim countries he also conveniently overlooks Baghad Bob's lies that he pulls out of thin air. Speaking of perverted losers, Bob, look in the mirror.

I love you....:cool:

I love you....:cool:
And here I thought you had something going with IRosie since she told you she loves her Habibi Baghdad Bob? Or did you just feel like being a copycat as per usual and repeat what she said. You really are going to have to start being more original instead of copying things other posters have said.

"oh, give it a rest.
Interesting.

Hey hoss I am not going to call you a liar, but I think yopu may need those memory pills yourself. Sayit on more than one occasion did call Viet Nam Vets baby killers and he is constantly using the word Patty to describe an Irish American and he cannot claim ignorance as I have told him that is a slur.

P.S. Could you please tell those of us who are not familar with the name Ted Cohen who he is ???

Forum List

Back