Your Best Bet!!! Hire the Vet!!!

sealadaigh

Rookie
Mar 12, 2012
THE NO REP ZONE
i gotta love this guy. catholic schools, 9th infantry division, 11 bush grunt...and puts the constitution first.

WASHINGTON – The possible nomination of Chuck Hagel as the US secretary of defense is sparking criticism among pro-Israel conservatives.
The former Nebraska senator and Vietnam veteran is considered the frontrunner to replace Leon Panetta and has been known to criticize Israel and the pro-Israel lobby in the US.

Hagel was the first Republican senator to publicly criticize the war in Iraq and has declined to endorse the use force against Iran if negotiations don’t persuade it to give up its nuclear program.In 2009 he signed a paper urging President Barack Obama to advance a Hamas-Fatah unity government.

Hagel also refused to be included in AIPAC's statements of support of Israel. In a 2006 interview with veteran diplomat Aharon Miller he claimed that "the Jewish lobby" intimidates many Americans.

"I have always argued against some of the dumb things they do because I don’t think it’s in the interest of Israel. I just don’t think it’s smart for Israel,” he said.

Hagel with Obama (Photo: AP)

“I’m not an Israeli senator. I’m a United States senator,” he told Miller for his book “The Much Too Promised Land,” released in 2008.

US: Hagel nomination irks pro-Israel conservatives - Israel News, Ynetnews

We need more people like him in Washington!! :thup:

Sunni, you stop using toilet paper and start using rocks like Mo wants you to? Or are you still faking it as a muslim who doesn't have a beard and doesn't kiss carpets?

LMAO! Good one Seal. Hagel is such a good American that he has even publically condemned John McCain in his own party & denies that Hezbollah is an anti American terrorist organiztion. Ya gotta love Seal for all the laughs he gives us.

i gotta love this guy. catholic schools, 9th infantry division, 11 bush grunt...and puts the constitution first.

WASHINGTON – The possible nomination of Chuck Hagel as the US secretary of defense is sparking criticism among pro-Israel conservatives.
The former Nebraska senator and Vietnam veteran is considered the frontrunner to replace Leon Panetta and has been known to criticize Israel and the pro-Israel lobby in the US.

Hagel was the first Republican senator to publicly criticize the war in Iraq and has declined to endorse the use force against Iran if negotiations don’t persuade it to give up its nuclear program.In 2009 he signed a paper urging President Barack Obama to advance a Hamas-Fatah unity government.

Hagel also refused to be included in AIPAC's statements of support of Israel. In a 2006 interview with veteran diplomat Aharon Miller he claimed that "the Jewish lobby" intimidates many Americans.

"I have always argued against some of the dumb things they do because I don’t think it’s in the interest of Israel. I just don’t think it’s smart for Israel,” he said.

“I’m not an Israeli senator. I’m a United States senator,” he told Miller for his book “The Much Too Promised Land,” released in 2008.

• Banned
The Israeli prime minister's support for the Republican presidential candidate during the US elections and his blatant support for all of Obama's enemies and haters may soon exact a heavy price. According to some reports, Obama has already decided to appoint former Republican senator Chuck Hagel as the next secretary of defense.

For Israel, the appointment would be the realization of a nightmare. As a senator (1997-2008) Hagel was against imposing harsher sanctions on Iran, he opposed adding the Revolutionary Guards to the list of global terror organizations and signed a letter calling on the American government to recognize Hamas and negotiate with the Islamist group.

In 2007, when Hagel considered seeking the GOP presidential nomination, the Democratic Party distributed a document detailing his anti-Israel votes, positions and statements.

Political pundits in the US claim that Hagel is currently affiliated with a small but influential group of rightist, conservative and anti-Israel statesmen. The members of this group view America's Jews as (almost) a fifth column that favors Israel's interests over America's interests, and attribute the pro-Israel lobby AIPAC with the power to tilt US foreign policy in Israel's favor.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4321497,00.html

how's that song go...

sow and reap
sow and reap
laughing all the way.

something like that...

Last edited:
reminds me of the PRO-POPE OF ROME catholic vote
which involves-------ANTI ABORTION UBER ALLES

Your best bet, XXXXXXX This isn't the Flame Zone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back