Good Ship Lollipop

Does that mean that if a US woman goes topless on a beach in France she can be arrested because it is illegal here?

If you do something illegal, no matter what it is, in a country where it IS illegal, you can get arrested. That's how it supposed to work

They did nothing illegal outside of Israel. Where does Israel get the Justification to arrest outside of Israel?

They were commiting a crime AGAINST the state of Israel. that's the justification.

If you do something illegal, no matter what it is, in a country where it IS illegal, you can get arrested. That's how it supposed to work

They did nothing illegal outside of Israel. Where does Israel get the Justification to arrest outside of Israel?

They were commiting a crime AGAINST the state of Israel. that's the justification.

Well, since Israel has no borders, that isn't a limiting factor for them.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:. If that's how intolerant you are of your own Jewish people then imagine how intolerant you are to the Palestinians. I already know this.

I have no tolerance to ones who are breaking the Israeli law.

If they wish to fight the blockade, they can protest and yell and fill squares to no room left.

But the don't. The flotillas are illegal by Israeli law. There is no reason why i should back this up..

That has nothing to do with being tolerant. There is no reason to be tolerant towards those Israelis.

They belong in prison. Period.

The flotillas are illegal by Israeli law.

Doesn't mean crap. Nobody went to Israel.
Message from the Flying Swede.

Ship to Gaza Sweden

They should be locked up for good. And then their IDs should be taken away.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:. If that's how intolerant you are of your own Jewish people then imagine how intolerant you are to the Palestinians. I already know this.

If they wish to fight the blockade, they can protest and yell and fill squares to no room left.

But the don't. The flotillas are illegal by Israeli law. There is no reason why i should back this up..

That has nothing to do with being tolerant. There is no reason to be tolerant towards those Israelis.

The IDF brainwashes the hell out of you. What don't you get about international waters?

The IDF brainwashes the hell out of you. What don't you get about international waters?

You don't realize the simple fact that trying to break the blockade, the action ITSELF, is against Israeli law. The Israelis participating in that flotilla should be brought to court.

It really is THAT simple.

And has nothing to do with international waters.

You don't realize the simple fact that trying to break the blockade, the action ITSELF, is against Israeli law. The Israelis participating in that flotilla should be brought to court.

Yes it does. They weren't near Israel. They were closer to the Egypt Gaza border. In international waters. The blockade is illegal

The big question here is why these so-called humanitarians aren't actually doing something to help the people who are really in need? I think many of us realize that these flotillas are just for propaganda purposes against Israel. Instead of their bringing basketballs, why didn't they spend the money for food for the people who are starving in poor Muslim countries? No doubt some of the millionaires in Gaza could have smuggled in some basketballs through the tunnels, the same way BMWs are smuggled in. Why didn't these so-called humanitaries even go directly to Syria where there is a humanitarian crisis?

Yes it does. They weren't near Israel. They were closer to the Egypt Gaza border. In international waters. The blockade is illegal

No, it is very much legal. The UN themselves admitted it.

The flotilla was trying to enter the strip, later on it only entered Ashdod.

It did not enter Israel. It was dragged to Israel.

Israel doesn't respect anything the UN says. It's funny you are using the UN now though. Of course only after what happened with Turkey. Israel pressured them.

Finnish FM: Gaza blockade is not unambiguous | Yle Uutiset | yle.fi

The big question here is why these so-called humanitarians aren't actually doing something to help the people who are really in need? I think many of us realize that these flotillas are just for propaganda purposes against Israel. Instead of their bringing basketballs, why didn't they spend the money for food for the people who are starving in poor Muslim countries? No doubt some of the millionaires in Gaza could have smuggled in some basketballs through the tunnels, the same way BMWs are smuggled in. Why didn't these so-called humanitaries even go directly to Syria where there is a humanitarian crisis?

No the big question you donkey should be about Americas security. Multiple victims in a Milwaukee shooting. Stupid Israeli Firster

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

No the big question you donkey should be about Americas security. Multiple victims in a Milwaukee shooting. Stupid Israeli Firster
No doubt the American public is more worried about the Muslims committing something similar like 9/11. They didn't have time to do what they planned to in Chicago and Los Angeles, and for all we know they are still working on their plans. By the way, it looks like Baghdad Bob could care less about the starving Muslims in their impoverished countries. No propaganda value in these people. Why aren't you out right now, Baghdad Bob, doing that good community work raising funds for the unfortunate Muslims in Syria? I guess that was another cock and bull story of yours, just like most of the stories that you childish mind thinks up.

No doubt the American public is more worried about the Muslims committing something similar like 9/11. They didn't have time to do what they planned to in Chicago and Los Angeles, and for all we know they are still working on their plans. By the way, it looks like Baghdad Bob could care less about the starving Muslims in their impoverished countries. No propaganda value in these people. Why aren't you out right now, Baghdad Bob, doing that good community work raising funds for the unfortunate Muslims in Syria? I guess that was another cock and bull story of yours, just like most of the stories that you childish mind thinks up.

No doubt the American public is more worried about the Muslims committing something similar like 9/11.

Nobody I know.

No doubt the American public is more worried about the Muslims committing something similar like 9/11.

Nobody I know.
Why, Tinny, you are stuck with your magical computer that isn't there and haven't had a chance to speak to many Americans about how they feel. You just listen to what Hamas has to say?

Well, since Israel has no borders, that isn't a limiting factor for them.

Lipush----you are being vulnerable to an islamo nazi technique...
tinnie knows that jews engage in logical analysis....
He is hoping to frustrate you to death with gross illogic
It is part of their WAR OF ATTRITION

Forum List

Back