Good Question.Whatever Maxine Has In Mind. Doesn't She Need To Go Thru Senate & Trump?

Healthcare is a privilege not a right...
Obamacare was made exclusively for progressives... certainly not for conservatives
The GOP pretended to repeal it at least 60 times, knowing it would not pass the Senate or a Presidential veto.

This is known as a "Liberal Game Plan™".

All caught up now?
That’s why socialized entitlement programs never work for the good of conservatives… And progressives wonder why conservatives want nothing to do with them… LOL
The GOP pretended to repeal it at least 60 times, knowing it would not pass the Senate or a Presidential veto.

All caught up now?
There are no conservatives in the GOP, It’s impossible to be a career politician and a conservative...
No true Scotsman
Lol
Name one career politician that is conservative?

All caught up now?
That’s why socialized entitlement programs never work for the good of conservatives… And progressives wonder why conservatives want nothing to do with them… LOL

All caught up now?
There are no conservatives in the GOP, It’s impossible to be a career politician and a conservative...
bawhahahahahahahahahahahaha...that is the most defeatist pathetic comment I have read from a Trump lover all day....

but I expect it will be surpassed by your next comment.
Lol
Actually I did not vote for Trump, I wrote in a candidate Elmer Fudd he gets no respect...
Anyway, Trump is infinitely a better choice than the Hildabeast, It did not matter in my state Trump one overwhelmingly.
This is how it starts

I remember back in 2006, I started to see the first wave of Bush lovers start saying "i didn't actually vote for Bush"

All caught up now?
bawhahahahahahahahahahahaha...that is the most defeatist pathetic comment I have read from a Trump lover all day....

Lol
Actually I did not vote for Trump, I wrote in a candidate Elmer Fudd he gets no respect...
Anyway, Trump is infinitely a better choice than the Hildabeast, It did not matter in my state Trump one overwhelmingly.
This is how it starts

I remember back in 2006, I started to see the first wave of Bush lovers start saying "i didn't actually vote for Bush"
Lol
Well I didn’t... But I could in 2020 who knows

All caught up now?

Lol
This is how it starts

I said not long after the 2016 election that it would eventually become harder and harder to find someone who admitted voting for Trump.

All caught up now?

All caught up now?
No true Scotsman
Lol
Name one career politician that is conservative?
I can list hundreds who are more conservative than Trump.

I can list at least FOUR who ran for President in 2016. And yet you tards picked a New York limousine liberal with a long track record of far left beliefs as the GOP candidate.

Hell, Trump has more in common with the Democrats than the Republicans.

Forum List

Back