Good luck GOP: running against contraception AND education. What do you stand for?

Telling Blue Collar workers that education is for snobs from a man with THREE degrees!

His father was a coal miner? Worked in the mines so his son could, "what"? Get an education? Go to college?

Republicans telling women they shouldn't get contraception? That 50 to 100 dollars a month is "nothing"?

They are against the separation for church and state.

Keep millions of Americans from voting?

So we know what they are against.

What are they for?
Cut taxes on millionaires and billionaires? So the middle class pays more?

They can't even run an election in a tiny state. They brought down the American economy and let the worst mass murderer in America go and stopped looking for him. Do we really want to vote them into office to "finish the job"?

What are they running for? They keep saying "freedom". So, what does "freedom" mean to them?

Freedom for millions of Americans to not bother them with voting?

Freedom for women from taking care of themselves?

Freedom for gays to stay hidden and in the closet?

Freedom to force religion on people who don't want it?

What freedom are they so concerned with losing?

You're a poster-child for over-reaching. Perhaps sticking to the truth next time would benefit all involved?

Telling Blue Collar workers that education is for snobs from a man with THREE degrees!

His father was a coal miner? Worked in the mines so his son could, "what"? Get an education? Go to college?

Republicans telling women they shouldn't get contraception? That 50 to 100 dollars a month is "nothing"?

What are they for?

They can't even run an election in a tiny state. They brought down the American economy and let the worst mass murderer in America go and stopped looking for him. Do we really want to vote them into office to "finish the job"?

What are they running for? They keep saying "freedom". So, what does "freedom" mean to them?

You're a poster-child for over-reaching. Perhaps sticking to the truth next time would benefit all involved?

Dean talks the truth every time he posts.....just ask him,he will tell you....

What are they for?

why do you liberals insist on showing your ignorance with regularity?

You're pushing-it willow!!! :mad:

are ewe regular? we have medicine for that.

Now Republicans want to push a bill that lets any employer deny women health care.

Now Republicans want to push a bill that lets any employer deny women health care.

really?.....so Women will not have ANY health care at all?....the men will have it,the women no?.....once again you're posting shit Dean....this will be what?.....the 5th post you cant back up.....

Good luck GOP: running against contraception AND education. What do you stand for?
C'mon.....show a little compassion.

Hell.....they're already running-OUT.....

....as-it-IS!!!!

dems_stock_market_bloomberg.png

:eusa_whistle:

No one is stopping any woman from obtaining birth control pills, which are cheap. Costs start around $15 a month. If a woman can't figure out how to pay that, she is not mature enough to have sex.

OTC asthma inhalers used to cost around $18 and I always had several handy because my life literally depends on them. Prescription ones are a little more costly, but I paid out of pocket. Harder to get because you have to make a doctor appt and the cost increases because of that. My right to breath, and purchase my own inhalers, is greater than anyone's right to free birth control pills. I have no choice and need inhalers to live. Yet, the government has taken the otc inhalers off the market and forced companies to change the prescription ones so they don't work as well.

Not one single liberal is out there demanding that the government lift the ban on aerosol inhalers even though people may well die without them. They are too busy trying to save woman $15 a month by forcing others to provide them pills that they do not need to stay alive. It's all about their pet causes and not about what is truly important and needed. The liberals are idiots when it comes to this subject.

Refusing to pay is not denying a person something. Taking something off the market is denying people something they need. And that is what government has done. It is clear that the goal of this administration is not people's health. Otherwise, they would be fighting for the asthma sufferers out there and not crying about free birth control.

The pills don't even protect against STDs. You'd think they'd be more worried about that than getting pregnant. Can't make much sense of this. Contraceptives are cheap and readily available. What more do they want? Oh, yea, they want them for free.

The Democrats are complete hypocrites.

Why is this in politics?
Deany left his brain in a glass of water next to his dentures.

I would report the thread but lately our MOD staff has seen fit to leave all kind of none political trash in the politics forum. Which of course is their call after all.
Absolutely EVERYTHING has political-implications!!

I know that's confusing, for you Teabaggers.....but, that's the down-side of trends (like you folks, just-recently, discovering politics); you end-up looking stupid, when you're (merely) ill-equipped to participate, fully.​

heck , all americans are against welfare dependent, ghetto queens reproducing.............

just do it own their own dime, or some "caring" bleeding heart leftist foundation's

no problem

Their Repub Base, War on Women
3.gif
will come back to haunt them in November ;)
Not what this election is about...Nice that Statists have subverted what is really going on.

And it looks like YOU are deathly afraid of God and powers beyond your understanding...so you mock them...
Please.

It's you "conservatives'" inability to deal with DEATH, without the concept of some big pay-off (at the End); primarily that fairy-tale of life-after-Death.

You're delusional. You DON'T believe in things you can (actually) SEE....yet, you DO believe in things that can't be proven.

eusa_doh.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RT6rL2UroE&feature=fvwrel]George Carlin - Religion is bullshit [HQ DVD-Rip] - YouTube[/ame]​

“You’re Being Slowly Poisoned…
by Birth Control Pills!”
Ever Wonder Where Your Migraine Headaches, PMS and Breast Cancers Come From?
For the Last 50 Years, Big Drug Companies and the FDA Have Deceived You for Greed
But Now, You Can Reverse The Pill’s Toxic Effects
Unfortunately, that’s only a half-truth.* Birth control pills are indeed very effective at contraception. But the downside is they’re extremely hazardous.* Since the introduction of the Pill, there’s been an explosion of women’s diseases and maladies in a scope never experienced before in the history of medicine:
Migraine headaches
PMS
Breast Cancer
Heart Disease
Heart Attacks
Strokes
Blood Clots
High Blood Pressure
Uterine Cancer
Infertility
Depression
Post-Partum Depression
Uterine Fibroids
Unnecessary Hysterectomies
Anxiety Disorders
These are just the major problems known to be caused by the Pill (and standard Hormone Replacement Therapy as well).* Plus, we fully expect ovarian cancer and Alzheimer’s Dementia to join this list in the next few years once more studies are completed."

:: DitchThePill.org :: Birth Control Pills are Dangerous Drugs

“You’re Being Slowly Poisoned…
by Birth Control Pills!”
Ever Wonder Where Your Migraine Headaches, PMS and Breast Cancers Come From?
For the Last 50 Years, Big Drug Companies and the FDA Have Deceived You for Greed
But Now, You Can Reverse The Pill’s Toxic Effects
Unfortunately, that’s only a half-truth.* Birth control pills are indeed very effective at contraception. But the downside is they’re extremely hazardous.* Since the introduction of the Pill, there’s been an explosion of women’s diseases and maladies in a scope never experienced before in the history of medicine:
Migraine headaches
PMS
Breast Cancer
Heart Disease
Heart Attacks
Strokes
Blood Clots
High Blood Pressure
Uterine Cancer
Infertility
Depression
Post-Partum Depression
Uterine Fibroids
Unnecessary Hysterectomies
Anxiety Disorders
These are just the major problems known to be caused by the Pill (and standard Hormone Replacement Therapy as well).* Plus, we fully expect ovarian cancer and Alzheimer’s Dementia to join this list in the next few years once more studies are completed."

:: DitchThePill.org :: Birth Control Pills are Dangerous Drugs

Many years ago I asked my doctor if birth control pills contributed to breast cancer. She said that all studies showed no corelation between birth control pills and breast cancer. I asked her, if in her own experience and practice did she see an increase in breast cancer among long term birth control pill use. She didn't say a word, just nodded in agreement. It was enough to stop my BC use, cold, right then and there.

Since then I have lost two friends to breast cancer and both had used birth control pills long term. Neither were smokers. Start putting hormones in your body like that and you really don't know what's going to happen.

I have to say it's quite amusing that rdean thinks that he, one of the most uneducated people on this board, is for education.

People who favor education actually learn things. rdean refuses to even consider anything contrary to his opinion.

Rdean seems to think that the only way someone can be educated is if they recieve a piece of paper from a school, and of course that government should spend billions of dollars with no results on those schools. Never ones does he consider that we might be able to educate someone far better without spending the money we do. Or if say, we followed the Constitution and allowed schools to be controlled and financed by the state and local governments rather than send our money to Washington Bueaucrats, only to have them reallocate it conditioned on their being certain controls on it.

I can tell you, I enjoyed school. I learned alot. But ive learned far more since I left school just from my own personal experiences, expierments, and personal studies. Education is more than just knowing something, and it requires more than simply throwing money at failing systems. It requires a change of character. And that is something that, sadly, I dont think rdean will ever do, outside an act of God in his life.

I have to say it's quite amusing that rdean thinks that he, one of the most uneducated people on this board, is for education.

People who favor education actually learn things. rdean refuses to even consider anything contrary to his opinion.

Rdean seems to think that the only way someone can be educated is if they recieve a piece of paper from a school, and of course that government should spend billions of dollars with no results on those schools. Never ones does he consider that we might be able to educate someone far better without spending the money we do. Or if say, we followed the Constitution and allowed schools to be controlled and financed by the state and local governments rather than send our money to Washington Bueaucrats, only to have them reallocate it conditioned on their being certain controls on it.

I can tell you, I enjoyed school. I learned alot. But ive learned far more since I left school just from my own personal experiences, expierments, and personal studies. Education is more than just knowing something, and it requires more than simply throwing money at failing systems. It requires a change of character. And that is something that, sadly, I dont think rdean will ever do, outside an act of God in his life.

Indeed...LIFE is an education in of itself...some refuse to take life lessons to heart because they would have to admit at times they're wrong...especially young folks by-and-large that think they know everything...

What was it that Churchill stated liberal vs Conservative?

Oh yeah...

“If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty you have no brain.”

Forum List

Back