175 great grandmothers how are we going to deal with this

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Look I happen to love Mitt just on the basis that he rocked the Olympics and frankly saved them.

He is an honorable man. He's got the most lovely wife and really good children and I know his father to be such a good man out of Michigan.

When the libs though start to turn Mormonism on him, I don't know if he can withstand the onslaught.

Just being honest here.

Let's do it ourselves and I won't even begin to skim the surface. First thing they'll pull out on Mitt is that he has no less than 175 great grand mothers.

Head of the SBC has already disowned him.

This hurts my soul.

Look I happen to love Mitt just on the basis that he rocked the Olympics and frankly saved them.

You love Romney because he’s a republican, try to at least be an honest partisan.
He is an honorable man. He's got the most lovely wife and really good children and I know his father to be such a good man out of Michigan.

Perhaps so, but he’s wholly unqualified to be president, and the above doesn’t change that.

When the libs though start to turn Mormonism on him, I don't know if he can withstand the onslaught.

The ‘libs’ don’t have to turn anything on anyone; Romney’s failure will be his alone.

Conservatives need to stop trying to cast blame where it doesn’t belong and take some personal responsibility for a change.

Just being honest here.

Let's do it ourselves and I won't even begin to skim the surface. First thing they'll pull out on Mitt is that he has no less than 175 great grand mothers.

This hurts my soul.

If the libs whip up the controversy about Mormonism, it won't be because of any fear of Mormonism on the left side, they'll just be doing it laughingly to get the right all fired up about their fear of Mormonism. I'm pretty sure you'll find more liberals support polygamy than conservatives.

Last edited:

You love Romney because he’s a republican, try to at least be an honest partisan.

Perhaps so, but he’s wholly unqualified to be president, and the above doesn’t change that.

The ‘libs’ don’t have to turn anything on anyone; Romney’s failure will be his alone.

Conservatives need to stop trying to cast blame where it doesn’t belong and take some personal responsibility for a change.

that's rich coming from an obama jock strap. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

35, born in US. LIKE OBAMA. All the qualifications that exist.

35, born in US. LIKE OBAMA. All the qualifications that exist.

obama is missing gray matter.

Just being honest here.

This hurts my soul.

The SBC?

Mormons have a history. But it wasn't 9-11. If Obama can make it past 'my muslim faith' surely Romney can make it past being a Mormon. Nixon was a Quaker, Kennedy a Cathoic, Carter a Southern Baptist. Religion was used against all of them. Bottom line is he has the right to have one.

You mean Southern Baptist Convention. Nah. That's now how they work. There was one official working against him. Not the whole convention. They don't want to lose their tax exempt status!

Presidential qualifications

Age and Citizenship requirements - US Constitution, Article II, Section 1

No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States.

Term limit amendment - US Constitution, Amendment XXII, Section 1 – ratified February 27, 1951

No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once.

Qualifications for the Office of President of the United States

Forum List

Back