Good luck GOP: running against contraception AND education. What do you stand for?

R

rdean

Telling Blue Collar workers that education is for snobs from a man with THREE degrees!

His father was a coal miner? Worked in the mines so his son could, "what"? Get an education? Go to college?

Republicans telling women they shouldn't get contraception? That 50 to 100 dollars a month is "nothing"?

They are against the separation for church and state.

Keep millions of Americans from voting?

So we know what they are against.

What are they for?
Cut taxes on millionaires and billionaires? So the middle class pays more?

They can't even run an election in a tiny state. They brought down the American economy and let the worst mass murderer in America go and stopped looking for him. Do we really want to vote them into office to "finish the job"?

What are they running for? They keep saying "freedom". So, what does "freedom" mean to them?

Freedom for millions of Americans to not bother them with voting?

Freedom for women from taking care of themselves?

Freedom for gays to stay hidden and in the closet?

Freedom to force religion on people who don't want it?

What freedom are they so concerned with losing?

I feel bad for people who have to go out in public with you, Rdean. Do you still keep your pants on? or has it progressed past that point? I guess I should feel bad for Rdean too as should the rest of the board. He obviously isn't well. Good job Rdean.

Telling Blue Collar workers that education is for snobs from a man with THREE degrees!

His father was a coal miner? Worked in the mines so his son could, "what"? Get an education? Go to college?

Republicans telling women they shouldn't get contraception? That 50 to 100 dollars a month is "nothing"?

They are against the separation for church and state.

Keep millions of Americans from voting?

So we know what they are against.

What are they for?
Cut taxes on millionaires and billionaires? So the middle class pays more?

They can't even run an election in a tiny state. They brought down the American economy and let the worst mass murderer in America go and stopped looking for him. Do we really want to vote them into office to "finish the job"?

What are they running for? They keep saying "freedom". So, what does "freedom" mean to them?

Freedom for millions of Americans to not bother them with voting?

Freedom for women from taking care of themselves?

Freedom for gays to stay hidden and in the closet?

Freedom to force religion on people who don't want it?

What freedom are they so concerned with losing?

You are one monster retard.. you really are... but thanks for the laughs!!!!

I feel bad for people who have to go out in public with you, Rdean. Do you still keep your pants on? or has it progressed past that point? I guess I should feel bad for Rdean too as should the rest of the board. He obviously isn't well. Good job Rdean.

Rdean is by near unanimous decision the official USMB idiot.

I support contracepton and education! I don't support killing a living baby, but preventing the formation of one isn't a problem. Humans are made of quadtrillions of cells, which millions die per day. People aren't going to stop having sex! Santorum is the first republican that I must say is to my right that I may have disagreements with. (running for president)

Their Repub Base, War on Women
3.gif
will come back to haunt them in November ;)

Their Repub Base, War on Women
3.gif
will come back to haunt them in November ;)

Saying that you don't think the government should be in the business of mandating free condoms and morning after pills equates a "war on women"?

Do you lie awake at night dreaming this stupid-assed shit up or what?

Forum List

Back