Good luck GOP: running against contraception AND education. What do you stand for?

Their Repub Base, War on Women
3.gif
will come back to haunt them in November ;)

What war dip?

The only war ongoing is your need for others money.
Class Warfare with the O leading the charge.

Day in day out, the low life lie.

One of the primary reasons I could never side with them. Even though some of their ideas have merit. Now management is completely another issue.

rdean, i hope one day you will actually understand what we are really running on. Then we can have a real conversation.

Why don't you, "educate" us? I know, I know. Republicans don't like "education".

You almost gotta laugh, unemployment is around 14% if the media was honest, alternate energy has failed, gas is approaching $4-5 per gal and the democrat party is running on free birth control pills and/or condoms.

Telling Blue Collar workers that education is for snobs from a man with THREE degrees!

His father was a coal miner? Worked in the mines so his son could, "what"? Get an education? Go to college?

Republicans telling women they shouldn't get contraception? That 50 to 100 dollars a month is "nothing"?

They are against the separation for church and state.

Keep millions of Americans from voting?

So we know what they are against.

What are they for?
Cut taxes on millionaires and billionaires? So the middle class pays more?

They can't even run an election in a tiny state. They brought down the American economy and let the worst mass murderer in America go and stopped looking for him. Do we really want to vote them into office to "finish the job"?

What are they running for? They keep saying "freedom". So, what does "freedom" mean to them?

Freedom for millions of Americans to not bother them with voting?

Freedom for women from taking care of themselves?

Freedom for gays to stay hidden and in the closet?

Freedom to force religion on people who don't want it?

What freedom are they so concerned with losing?

why do you liberals insist on showing your ignorance with regularity?

rdean, i hope one day you will actually understand what we are really running on. Then we can have a real conversation.

Why don't you, "educate" us? I know, I know. Republicans don't like "education".

Exactly what do you think education is that has caused you to place it in quotation marks as if it isn't what normal people consider education?

And to educate you, we are running on liberty and empowering people to make their own decisions rather than having the government do it for them.

I admire your optimism... really, I do.

It's easier some days than others.

I dont think Id be so optimistic if I didn't have complete confidence that God can do miracles and that no matter what bad things we face, everything is going to work out.

Telling Blue Collar workers that education is for snobs from a man with THREE degrees!

His father was a coal miner? Worked in the mines so his son could, "what"? Get an education? Go to college?

Republicans telling women they shouldn't get contraception? That 50 to 100 dollars a month is "nothing"?

What are they for?

They can't even run an election in a tiny state. They brought down the American economy and let the worst mass murderer in America go and stopped looking for him. Do we really want to vote them into office to "finish the job"?

What are they running for? They keep saying "freedom". So, what does "freedom" mean to them?

why do you liberals insist on showing your ignorance with regularity?

You're pushing-it willow!!! :mad:

Most republicans hate stupidity. That's why you get the responses you do from us.

Thats funny. Very few people I encounter here admit to being Repubs. Most just say they're conservatives or lolibertarians.

yet ANOTHER Education thread from ole Dean....still waiting in that other thread for your link proving Republicans HATE Education and want to END it.....maybe you will lay it on us here......come on Dean "educate" us.....show us that elusive link.....your the link guy....where the fuck is it?....

What are they for?

Your rhetoric is just so full of holes, it makes a slice of swiss cheese look like a vault door at Fort Knox. You're just...just...well....I am just amazed at the amount of effort it must take you to repeatedly put such stupidity in your posts.

Well here, I took at least one of your points and will answer it:

What are they for?

Well, actually, here is a poll that indicates the majority of voters favor a lowering of taxes for everyone.

Hill Poll: Likely voters prefer lower individual, business tax rates - TheHill.com

Seems like Obama is on the wrong side of this issue, as are Democrats. So, if they cut taxes for everyone, including those "evil rich people", at least in this poll it is a good thing for Republicans to be for.

Are you able to post anything other than Democrat talking points propaganda?

they are not Democrat talking points.....they are Dean talking points.....

Most republicans hate stupidity. That's why you get the responses you do from us.

Thats funny. Very few people I encounter here admit to being Repubs. Most just say they're conservatives or lolibertarians.

I'm Republican, though I dont usually identify myself by party alone. I am not at all ashamed of being one.

And I do hate stupidity. Probably why I read so much.

I'm not afraid to be who I am. If other republicans stray or act like democrats, that's their problem. While its hip to be part of the anti parties I find it more responsible to deal with the realities we are delt with.

Forum List

Back