Good Job Chicago - #1 Deadly "Alpha" City in the WORLD

Many thanks to Pub states and laws on gun shows, online sales that allow people to buy as many guns as they like without background checks- somehow most end up in Mexico and the ghetto.Blacks and hispanics are hardly liberal, but they know where the racists and ideological idiots are- the GOP.

Many thanks to Pub states and laws on gun shows, online sales that allow people to buy as many guns as they like without background checks- somehow most end up in Mexico and the ghetto.Blacks and hispanics are hardly liberal, but they know where the racists and ideological idiots are- the GOP.

Rather than even try to piss around with the recent 48 hour Neg rule, I'm just putting your stupid ass on ignore.

:fu:

While Emperor Rambo and other useless liberal Alderman complain about Chick-Fil-A, Chicago has quietly (I say quietly, because the liberal media focuses on the innocent Zimmerman and not the 22 blacks that were killed by other blacks in Chicago the same weekend) become the most dangerous Alpha city in the world.

Things to point out: IL has the STRICTEST gun laws in the country. Name the states that require a FOID card (IL is the only one). Chicago has the STRICTEST gun laws this side of D.C.! Yet scream gun control is the answer.

Next, rdean and Black Half-Retard Label will scream this is because of the GOP! Their is NOT ONE GOP Alderman in all of Chicago and GOP candidates don't run for Chicago Mayor. The Alderman in Chicago are always FAR leftist and some of the most corrupt politicians in the WORLD.

Chicago used to be a great city, but now it's ranks lowest in the country in education, unemployment is skyrocketing, commerical office building are vacate and now it's the most dangerous Alpha city in the WORLD (and obviously the most in the US)!

Good job Dem's you run this city AMAZINGLY!

Blog: Chicago ranks #1 as the deadliest Alpha world city
Chicago likes to compare itself to other world cities, so Ward Room thought it would find out how we rank in violence. It turns out no one can top us. Among what are considered Alpha world cities, Chicago has the highest murder rate -- higher even than the Third World metropolises of Mexico City and Sao Paolo.

Chicago's murder spree of 19.4 per 100,000 is more than three times that of New York's (6 per 100,000) and more than two and a half times of Los Angeles' (7.5 per 100,000), its closest American competitors. Caracas, Venezuela, which apparently is not an Alpha world city--thank you Hugo Chavez--has a higher murder rate of 130 per 100,000.

In the American cities mentioned, most of the murders are committed with guns. These cities all have laws against murder. They even have laws against guns; Chicago has some of the strictest gun control laws in the nation. But, no matter. As President Barack Obama (D)approvingly quoted from the gangster movie The Untouchables when on the campaign trail in Philadelphia four years ago,

"If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun," Obama said. "Because from what I understand folks in Philly like a good brawl. I've seen Eagles fans."

Of course, this attitude was prior to Obama's evolution on gun control.

Interestingly, Obama thought guns were a rural, small town phenomena, not part of normal life in his big city, as evidenced by comments he made at an elite fund raiser in San Francisco also four years ago.

"They get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations."

Hmmm, wrong again.

Most of the murderers and murdered look like the sons Obama never had. Many of the murdered in Chicago live in the district Obama represented in the Illinois state legislature, another corrupt body representing Chicago and Illinois values. Hispanics are another group disproportionately represented in these violent American urban statistics.

And as for Emanuel's devotion to non violent, all inclusive Chicago values, the New York Times relates what they call "the best Rahm Emanuel story." And it has nothing to do about guns. A knife, yes; guns, no.

I lived in Chicago for fifteen years. The murder rate today is much lower today than it was when I lived there in the 90's. Back then, the city was pushing close to 1000 murders per year. The reason everyone is making a big deal of this is that in the early 2000's it had dropped significantly but is now on the rise again. Unfortunately, Chicago has a massive gang problem and it is not just in the black community, the Hispanic community is large and also has a massive gang problem.

Also, Pub refusal of a living wage and any investment in enterprise zones, minority hiring and traing etc etc etc, I'm sure have nothing to do with it. That would be discrimination against whites! Idiocy. Time to get back to the Great Society Pubs have dismantled since Nixon.

Romneycare for all will get people off assistance they have to go on to get health care, a good start.

To be clear Chicago is essentially broken up in to two totally different cities. The North Side is a fantastic place to live and relatively safe, clean, etc... The South side is a war zone. You can live your entire life in Chicago and never have to really set foot on the south side, unless you're flying out of Midway.

I would still choose Chicago over pretty much any other metropolitan area to live in the country.

Now I have to ask you, what side of Chicago did Obama organize again??? Are they better off??

I left Chicago 28 years ago and haven't looked back, a lot of my family followed me. I do miss the food, however.

Rather than even try to piss around with the recent 48 hour Neg rule, I'm just putting your stupid ass on ignore.

:fu:

No problem, you only bring down the tone anyway. Don't want you to have to think, brainwashed, 3 talking point, Pub dupe.

Yes we can thank democrats for the guns to mexico

THOUSANDS OF THANKS.

IDIOT..........

THOUSANDS OF THANKS.

IDIOT..........

Franco is a moron off his meds.

Of course the false comparison is the only comparison that can be drawn. If you were to compare Chicago to cities of similar size throughout the world whose nations have serious gun laws you'd see how the US could stem the tide of needless deaths due to gun crimes. London, Paris, Moscow, etc... do not have the problems Chicago has and it is due to England, France, and Russia having a policy on firearms that isn't out of the Old West.

Have you any statistics on violent crimes in these cities. I hear that Brits are more afraid of being stabbed to death than we are of being shot.

THOUSANDS OF THANKS.

IDIOT..........
Yes we can
Yes we can
Yes we can
Yes we can
Yes we can

:clap2:

THOUSANDS OF THANKS.

IDIOT..........

Hundreds of thousands of guns come from Pub states and online and gunshow etc loopholes, but you blame the Dems for a local ATF Booosh era program that they didn't know about, several hundred guns. You are the brainwashed dupes of greedy megarich ideological fools. Change the channel, shytteheads.

Last edited:

THOUSANDS OF THANKS.

IDIOT..........

Hundreds of thousands of guns come from Pub states and online and gunshow etc loopholes, but you blame the Dems for a local ATF Booosh era program that they didn't know about, several hundred guns. You are a brainwashed dupe of greedy megarich ideological fools. Change the channel, shyttehead.

As an avid collector, A member of several gun sites, a member of the WAC, I can say with absolute certainty you are exaggerating, while simultaneously ignoring what democrats have in fact done.

Ignorance is your best virtue.... And that was kind.......

Your party and your misinformation are a worldwide laughingstock, horror, and disgrace. People have to be careful with your violent, loudmouth, ugly 'Merican whackjobs,including a-holes like the Kochs, Murdoch etc etc, not me.

Your party and your misinformation are a worldwide laughingstock. People have to be careful with your violent, loudmouth, ugly 'Merican whackjobs,includind a-holes like the Kochs, Murdoch etc etc, not me.

Then your best retort is that of a broken English parrot.

:lmao:

While Emperor Rambo and other useless liberal Alderman complain about Chick-Fil-A, Chicago has quietly (I say quietly, because the liberal media focuses on the innocent Zimmerman and not the 22 blacks that were killed by other blacks in Chicago the same weekend) become the most dangerous Alpha city in the world.

Things to point out: IL has the STRICTEST gun laws in the country. Name the states that require a FOID card (IL is the only one). Chicago has the STRICTEST gun laws this side of D.C.! Yet scream gun control is the answer.

Next, rdean and Black Half-Retard Label will scream this is because of the GOP! Their is NOT ONE GOP Alderman in all of Chicago and GOP candidates don't run for Chicago Mayor. The Alderman in Chicago are always FAR leftist and some of the most corrupt politicians in the WORLD.

Chicago used to be a great city, but now it's ranks lowest in the country in education, unemployment is skyrocketing, commerical office building are vacate and now it's the most dangerous Alpha city in the WORLD (and obviously the most in the US)!

Good job Dem's you run this city AMAZINGLY!

Blog: Chicago ranks #1 as the deadliest Alpha world city
Chicago likes to compare itself to other world cities, so Ward Room thought it would find out how we rank in violence. It turns out no one can top us. Among what are considered Alpha world cities, Chicago has the highest murder rate -- higher even than the Third World metropolises of Mexico City and Sao Paolo.

Chicago's murder spree of 19.4 per 100,000 is more than three times that of New York's (6 per 100,000) and more than two and a half times of Los Angeles' (7.5 per 100,000), its closest American competitors. Caracas, Venezuela, which apparently is not an Alpha world city--thank you Hugo Chavez--has a higher murder rate of 130 per 100,000.

In the American cities mentioned, most of the murders are committed with guns. These cities all have laws against murder. They even have laws against guns; Chicago has some of the strictest gun control laws in the nation. But, no matter. As President Barack Obama (D)approvingly quoted from the gangster movie The Untouchables when on the campaign trail in Philadelphia four years ago,

"If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun," Obama said. "Because from what I understand folks in Philly like a good brawl. I've seen Eagles fans."

Of course, this attitude was prior to Obama's evolution on gun control.

Interestingly, Obama thought guns were a rural, small town phenomena, not part of normal life in his big city, as evidenced by comments he made at an elite fund raiser in San Francisco also four years ago.

"They get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations."

Hmmm, wrong again.

Most of the murderers and murdered look like the sons Obama never had. Many of the murdered in Chicago live in the district Obama represented in the Illinois state legislature, another corrupt body representing Chicago and Illinois values. Hispanics are another group disproportionately represented in these violent American urban statistics.

And as for Emanuel's devotion to non violent, all inclusive Chicago values, the New York Times relates what they call "the best Rahm Emanuel story." And it has nothing to do about guns. A knife, yes; guns, no.

I'm from Chicago and it is not unusual that the Sunday morning headline reads "8 Dead 27 Wounded In Shootings Over The Weekend."

Of course progressives will have you believe that it's white males who legally own guns who are doing all these shootings..

Fact is the minority ghettos are more dangerous than Iraq.... These gangbangers who are doing all this killing aren't even legally entitled to own guns...

99% of these shootings are committed by minorities on other minorities.

Too many innocent people getting hurt.

Well. did you say thank You to the democrats? It's their baby.

They need to call in the Guard.

I have listened to at least three "leaders" and I use that term lightly interviewed on the subject. not only do they NOT want the guard, they don't' want agressive police in those neighborhoods either. You know what they do want? More federal money thrown at the problem that shall never be solved. So, I say save your money. Let them duke it out.

Forum List

Back