Good Job Chicago - #1 Deadly "Alpha" City in the WORLD

Gun laws: Mexico, one gun store, US almost 50k - 2 days ago
In the wake of the tragic Aurora shooting, Mexicans are in disbelief to U.S. lax gun laws. Is it time for the U.S. to revisit its gun laws?VOXXI (blog) - 180 related articles »
Gun dealer Reese takes defense stand in firearms smuggling case - *Examiner.com - 13 related articles »
Seymour Man Accused Of Trading Guns To Mexican Cartel - *WBIW.com - 58 related articles »

Gun politics in Mexico - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gun politics in Mexico have resulted in some of the strictest gun laws in the world.
It is in many ways similar to the United Kingdom, except with much more ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_politics_in_Mexico - Cached - Similar

Gun laws: Mexico, one gun store, US almost 50k - 2 days ago
In the wake of the tragic Aurora shooting, Mexicans are in disbelief to U.S. lax gun laws. Is it time for the U.S. to revisit its gun laws?VOXXI (blog) - 180 related articles »
Gun dealer Reese takes defense stand in firearms smuggling case - *Examiner.com - 13 related articles »
Seymour Man Accused Of Trading Guns To Mexican Cartel - *WBIW.com - 58 related articles »

Gun politics in Mexico - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gun politics in Mexico have resulted in some of the strictest gun laws in the world.
It is in many ways similar to the United Kingdom, except with much more ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_politics_in_Mexico - Cached - Similar

wikipedia. REALLY? :lmao:

While Emperor Rambo and other useless liberal Alderman complain about Chick-Fil-A, Chicago has quietly (I say quietly, because the liberal media focuses on the innocent Zimmerman and not the 22 blacks that were killed by other blacks in Chicago the same weekend) become the most dangerous Alpha city in the world.

Things to point out: IL has the STRICTEST gun laws in the country. Name the states that require a FOID card (IL is the only one). Chicago has the STRICTEST gun laws this side of D.C.! Yet scream gun control is the answer.

Next, rdean and Black Half-Retard Label will scream this is because of the GOP! Their is NOT ONE GOP Alderman in all of Chicago and GOP candidates don't run for Chicago Mayor. The Alderman in Chicago are always FAR leftist and some of the most corrupt politicians in the WORLD.

Chicago used to be a great city, but now it's ranks lowest in the country in education, unemployment is skyrocketing, commerical office building are vacate and now it's the most dangerous Alpha city in the WORLD (and obviously the most in the US)!

Good job Dem's you run this city AMAZINGLY!

Blog: Chicago ranks #1 as the deadliest Alpha world city
Chicago likes to compare itself to other world cities, so Ward Room thought it would find out how we rank in violence. It turns out no one can top us. Among what are considered Alpha world cities, Chicago has the highest murder rate -- higher even than the Third World metropolises of Mexico City and Sao Paolo.

Chicago's murder spree of 19.4 per 100,000 is more than three times that of New York's (6 per 100,000) and more than two and a half times of Los Angeles' (7.5 per 100,000), its closest American competitors. Caracas, Venezuela, which apparently is not an Alpha world city--thank you Hugo Chavez--has a higher murder rate of 130 per 100,000.

In the American cities mentioned, most of the murders are committed with guns. These cities all have laws against murder. They even have laws against guns; Chicago has some of the strictest gun control laws in the nation. But, no matter. As President Barack Obama (D)approvingly quoted from the gangster movie The Untouchables when on the campaign trail in Philadelphia four years ago,

"If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun," Obama said. "Because from what I understand folks in Philly like a good brawl. I've seen Eagles fans."

Of course, this attitude was prior to Obama's evolution on gun control.

Interestingly, Obama thought guns were a rural, small town phenomena, not part of normal life in his big city, as evidenced by comments he made at an elite fund raiser in San Francisco also four years ago.

"They get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations."

Hmmm, wrong again.

Most of the murderers and murdered look like the sons Obama never had. Many of the murdered in Chicago live in the district Obama represented in the Illinois state legislature, another corrupt body representing Chicago and Illinois values. Hispanics are another group disproportionately represented in these violent American urban statistics.

And as for Emanuel's devotion to non violent, all inclusive Chicago values, the New York Times relates what they call "the best Rahm Emanuel story." And it has nothing to do about guns. A knife, yes; guns, no.

I'm from Chicago and it is not unusual that the Sunday morning headline reads "8 Dead 27 Wounded In Shootings Over The Weekend."

Of course progressives will have you believe that it's white males who legally own guns who are doing all these shootings..

Fact is the minority ghettos are more dangerous than Iraq.... These gangbangers who are doing all this killing aren't even legally entitled to own guns...

99% of these shootings are committed by minorities on other minorities.

Where do you come up with this shit?

Many thanks to Pub states and laws on gun shows, online sales that allow people to buy as many guns as they like without background checks- somehow most end up in Mexico and the ghetto.Blacks and hispanics are hardly liberal, but they know where the racists and ideological idiots are- the GOP.

Yes we can thank democrats for the guns to mexico

THOUSANDS OF THANKS.

IDIOT..........

Hundreds of thousands of guns come from Pub states and online and gunshow etc loopholes, but you blame the Dems for a local ATF Booosh era program that they didn't know about, several hundred guns. You are the brainwashed dupes of greedy megarich ideological fools. Change the channel, shytteheads.

You think gangbangers buy their guns from gun shows??

In what universe do you believe a legal gun owner will sell a gun to a gangbanger?

90% of the guns they use are either stolen, smuggled or are acquired via a second party... Once these guns hit the streets they get passed around like a hot potato.....

Someone will shoot somebody and then turn around and sell that "hot" gun for a fraction of its street value just to get rid of it....

What people don't realize is that ghettos are pretty much anarchy (I hate to use the word because there is structure, just street structure).. It's almost like WWII with Stalin vs Hitler, both sides will do anything necessary to conquer and will kill one another to do it..

Many thanks to Pub states and laws on gun shows, online sales that allow people to buy as many guns as they like without background checks- somehow most end up in Mexico and the ghetto.Blacks and hispanics are hardly liberal, but they know where the racists and ideological idiots are- the GOP.

Yes we can thank democrats for the guns to mexico

THOUSANDS OF THANKS.

IDIOT..........

Hundreds of thousands of guns come from Pub states and online and gunshow etc loopholes, but you blame the Dems for a local ATF Booosh era program that they didn't know about, several hundred guns. You are the brainwashed dupes of greedy megarich ideological fools. Change the channel, shytteheads.
You just can't keep it straight in your peabrain head.

Fast and Furious was a Democrat plan under the AG Eric Holder and the President Obama...(though I'm certain they both got advice from the bitch Valerie Jarrett). In their plan, there was no attempt to track the guns or to capture the users. They just wanted guns from the US to show up in Mexican crimes so we could all cry louder for gun control here in the US.

A similar but not the same program happened under Bush. Operation Wide Receiver sent guns into Mexico with tracking devices on them in an attempt to lead law officers from Mexico and the US to the drug cartels. The druggies defeated the tracking system by driving around in circles in the desert until the US drones ran low on fuel. The plan failed. At least there was some attempt to capture criminals.

Obama's plan was just to stir up some shit and then cry for gun control. Obama's plan got a US border agent MURDERED! That's the only reason you ever heard anything about it. A Whistle blower exposed Obama's ass!

Fuck you and your lies about who did what!

While Emperor Rambo and other useless liberal Alderman complain about Chick-Fil-A, Chicago has quietly (I say quietly, because the liberal media focuses on the innocent Zimmerman and not the 22 blacks that were killed by other blacks in Chicago the same weekend) become the most dangerous Alpha city in the world.

Things to point out: IL has the STRICTEST gun laws in the country. Name the states that require a FOID card (IL is the only one). Chicago has the STRICTEST gun laws this side of D.C.! Yet scream gun control is the answer.

Next, rdean and Black Half-Retard Label will scream this is because of the GOP! Their is NOT ONE GOP Alderman in all of Chicago and GOP candidates don't run for Chicago Mayor. The Alderman in Chicago are always FAR leftist and some of the most corrupt politicians in the WORLD.

Chicago used to be a great city, but now it's ranks lowest in the country in education, unemployment is skyrocketing, commerical office building are vacate and now it's the most dangerous Alpha city in the WORLD (and obviously the most in the US)!

Good job Dem's you run this city AMAZINGLY!

I'm from Chicago and it is not unusual that the Sunday morning headline reads "8 Dead 27 Wounded In Shootings Over The Weekend."

Of course progressives will have you believe that it's white males who legally own guns who are doing all these shootings..

Fact is the minority ghettos are more dangerous than Iraq.... These gangbangers who are doing all this killing aren't even legally entitled to own guns...

99% of these shootings are committed by minorities on other minorities.

Where do you come up with this shit?

Because progressive fucks talk about "gun control" when in reality it's those who are not legally authorized to own guns who are doing all the killing...

You think those who are doing all the killing will just put down their guns????

So what the fuck is the point of gun regulations then, when those who legally own guns aren't the ones killing people??

All this regulation bullshit is nothing more than fucking with the wrong crowed - go fuck with the right crowed - the gangbangers...

"Of course progressives will have you believe that it's white males who legally own guns who are doing all these shootings.."

Insanity.

Good then go and attack the blacks and Mexicans.....

They're the ones killing one another for the most part - at least in large cities...

No you wont because criticizing blacks or Mexicans is racist to progressives...

These people are killing their own people and all progressives can think about doing is not sounding racist...... And people wonder why this shit continues???

People are being killed and these white progressives care about being PC.....

...Chicago is still a great city to visit...(not in the winter)...and has lots of good people. The slum lords and the gangs cast the entire city a bad light, but they are but a small number in the millions of Chicago citizens that do try to maintain a good record.

The food is unique to Chicago and therefore cannot be found anywhere else. I look forward to business trips there every time I get one.

What Chicago needs is a miracle, a revival of family values in the midst of uncontrolled gangland goons and corrupt politicians that seem to multiply like the fucking rats the emulate. What Chicago needs is a mass burial of gang members. Having gone off of a respectable track under the leadership of criminal politicians back in the days of Al Capone and Elliot Ness, Chicago is likely beyond all hope and should be burned to the last building.

Maybe Willow's plan to let the gangs kill each other off would improve the ratings of Chicago from dismal to not-so-bad.

...Chicago is still a great city to visit...(not in the winter)...and has lots of good people. The slum lords and the gangs cast the entire city a bad light, but they are but a small number in the millions of Chicago citizens that do try to maintain a good record.

The food is unique to Chicago and therefore cannot be found anywhere else. I look forward to business trips there every time I get one.

What Chicago needs is a miracle, a revival of family values in the midst of uncontrolled gangland goons and corrupt politicians that seem to multiply like the fucking rats the emulate. What Chicago needs is a mass burial of gang members. Having gone off of a respectable track under the leadership of criminal politicians back in the days of Al Capone and Elliot Ness, Chicago is likely beyond all hope and should be burned to the last building.

Maybe Willow's plan to let the gangs kill each other off would improve the ratings of Chicago from dismal to not-so-bad.

Chicago, Like Detroit, like so many other Blue-State enclaves let God escape them. They have lost thier anchor of morality and have been set adrift within thioer own failres.

Statism is like that...and a horrible disease.

I'm ok with that however these guys slip up regularly and kill innocent people that have nothing to do with their madness.

I'm ok with that however these guys slip up regularly and kill innocent people that have nothing to do with their madness.

That's what courts and trials ferret out.

I love Chicago, it's just ruled by lunatics and those lunatics make everything so expensive... 6-7 bucks for a beer at a bar, 10 bucks for a pack of smokes....

If taxes weren't so severe I would spend more time in the city.... But to have a good evening in the city costs 500-600 bucks, I can have one where I'm at for 100-200.... And that is partying from 7pm-4am..... I'm pretty much on the "chain-of-lakes" which is a vacation spot for city slickers - those who dare to venture into uncharted territories :lol:

According to the History Channel over the weekend, when Pope Sixtus returned the Papacy to Rome after its short sojourn in France, Rome was so wild and so violent, the Pope had all the street vandals rounded up and killed. In so doing, he made safe the way for Da Vinci, Michelangelo, and the way for the Rennaissance, after first flourishing and then fading in the Cities of Siena and Florence, to take root and bloom in Rome. Democrats must like the feel of the middle ages, they keep setting the stage for the rise of lawlessness and murder wherever they go, Detroit, Oakland, Watts. They unequivocally support Islam and the Islamists.

A US Judge ruled today that Obama's appointees interfered with the prosecution of the Philadelphia NBPP for voting rights violations.
Elizabeth Warren, campaigning for the Senate in Massachussetts said she wanted the United States modeled after Communist China

Last edited:

Chicago, Like Detroit, like so many other Blue-State enclaves let God escape them. They have lost thier anchor of morality and have been set adrift within thioer own failres.

Statism is like that...and a horrible disease.

Cities of similar size in countries that have serious gun regulations do not suffer from gun violence so the entire premise is nonsense.

To be clear Chicago is essentially broken up in to two totally different cities. The North Side is a fantastic place to live and relatively safe, clean, etc... The South side is a war zone. You can live your entire life in Chicago and never have to really set foot on the south side, unless you're flying out of Midway.

I would still choose Chicago over pretty much any other metropolitan area to live in the country.

That isn't true. What do you call the are around Humbolt Park? That's clearly not the South side and it's a dangerous place to live!

[The City of Bridgeport, Ct, that state's Chicago. A decade or more ago, the City's then Mayor tried a bankruptcy filing to solve the city's financial woes when the state intervened and thwarted the filing.
At this point, because of the states mandatory enforcement policies for other classes of crimes, the city no longer tries to investigate drug dealers deaths inside the city's boundaries. Strangely enough, no matter how hard governments try to make certain special segments of their societies feel safe, if you are forced to allow murderers to roam free and unmolested, the society can't be made safe for anyone, period.]

"BRIDGEPORT, CT (WFSB) -
The American Civil Liberties Union of Connecticut is planning on fighting Bridgeport Mayor Bill Finch on his proposal to initiate an anti-violence curfew for citizens under 18 years old.

Finch signed an ordinance Monday afternoon with the hopes that it will curb a recent rise of gun violence in the city.

Three people were shot and killed in the state's largest city in less than a week.

One of those deaths was a 15-year-old girl who was sitting on her porch after returning from a Sweet 16 party when she was shot and killed."

ACLU to fight Bridgeport curfew - WFSB Channel 3

Call in the National Guard, you have to.

That is almost what it's needing. Kids shouldn't fear the walk home from school.

The situation is getting desperate, but a calling in of the national guard would be a PR nightmare for any politician! Never going to happen!

If I were the Mayor I would sacrifice my career and call in the Guard.

The current Mayor believes: You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before. ......like telling gangs to simply go kill each other in alleys???

New Topics

Forum List

Back