Good Grief… Occupy Wall Street Imbeciles Release 13 Demands Including “$20 Minimum Wa

Find the biggest radicals and make them the general rule...pfffft- TY propaganda machine...I'm for $10.50, the equivalent if 1968's min. wage. Doing away with the min. wage is just more Banana Republic stuff, unbelievable. BTW, the min wage in Australia is $15, NZ $13. Hello!!!!???

Why does the federal government need to establish an minimum wage if it can be done by a state government, if that government finds it necessary?

Because states rights is code for regression, and some businessmen are total A-holes, referred to as Republicans.

They are just what this country needs. They want a minimum of $20.00 an hour but no job. Bet their parents are so proud.

These demonstrations could last a long time. Lord knows they don't have to be anywhere. Lock your doors.

Find the biggest radicals and make them the general rule...pfffft- TY propaganda machine...I'm for $10.50, the equivalent if 1968's min. wage. Doing away with the min. wage is just more Banana Republic stuff, unbelievable. BTW, the min wage in Australia is $15, NZ $13. Hello!!!!???

What does the min wage of other countries have to do with our country? Are you stupid.... oh wait.... yea. My bad.

The point of the movement is to highlight the fact that so many Americans are disenfranchised and lack the opportunities for success.

A $7.00 an hour job is not an opportunity for success and no one should be happy about it. It is a return to the days of Serfs and Lords and we (the Surfs) are supposed to be happy for any scrap they let us have. This is the trickle-down effects we got from the tax breaks for the wealthy.

So what do you plan to replace capitalism with? Exactly.. what izzzz the plan stan?

Last edited:
The point of the movement is to highlight the fact that so many Americans are disenfranchised and lack the opportunities for success.

A $7.00 an hour job is not an opportunity for success and no one should be happy about it. It is a return to the days of Serfs and Lords and we (the Surfs) are supposed to be happy for any scrap they let us have. This is the trickle-down effects we got from the tax breaks for the wealthy.

You dont lack opportunities for success. You are merely refusing to take advantage of them and then blame others when you aren't successful.

Why does the federal government need to establish an minimum wage if it can be done by a state government, if that government finds it necessary?

Because states rights is code for regression, and some businessmen are total A-holes, referred to as Republicans.

States rights are code for regression? Just how did you figure that out? ( and some employees are worthless, right?)

In other words, you have no argument for your position so you are going to say absolute bullcrap and pretend you had an intelligent thought.

Being successful is not a crime. I know the left doesn't believe it, but the most successful among us are the ones that create the most new wealth. Sure, most of it goes to them, but why shouldn't it, they earned it. The rest of us do benefit from their success, we oughta be trying to make more successful people instead of dragging down the ones who made it.

You dont lack opportunities for success. You are merely refusing to take advantage of them and then blame others when you aren't successful.

Are you talking to me or are you trying to answering my post (which was in the third person)?

That's not crazy. Minimum wage mandates would not be necessary if we lived under a system of fair taxes and a budget balanced by law.

why not just balance the budget? Why do we need a law to do what we all know needs to be done?

Why dont we have a system of fair taxes? a 9% flat tax seems good. Why not that?

That's what I've wondered. Do we really need laws to do basic things such as balancing a budget? Has the country become this retarded?

The only way for a government to have a budget balanced or not is by written law..... Doesn't it make sense to have in whatever law We The People approve of to create our budget, words that limit the amount of borrowing the government can do? :dunno:

It just seems to this average Joe that things would be way different today if PAYGO had not expired in 2003.

why not just balance the budget? Why do we need a law to do what we all know needs to be done?

Why dont we have a system of fair taxes? a 9% flat tax seems good. Why not that?

That's what I've wondered. Do we really need laws to do basic things such as balancing a budget? Has the country become this retarded?

The only way for a government to have a budget balanced or not is by written law..... Doesn't it make sense to have in whatever law We The People approve of to create our budget, words that limit the amount of borrowing the government can do? :dunno:

It just seems to this average Joe that things would be way different today if PAYGO had not expired in 2003.

Wouldn't a law requiring a balanced budget (on the part of the Federal Gov't. and States) result in limit the amount of borrowing?

A balanced budget amendment would be very tough to write and i dont know how implementable

Wars, big public works, disasters... All put a wrinkle in that, while I'm not the biggest Keynesian I do believe the government can spur growth to an effect.

I used to think it was a plausible solution, but its not. We just need real people running the country, not people who are essentially the Wall St. protesters equivalent in intelligence and values.

A balanced budget amendment would be very tough to write and i dont know how implementable

Wars, big public works, disasters... All put a wrinkle in that, while I'm not the biggest Keynesian I do believe the government can spur growth to an effect.

I used to think it was a plausible solution, but its not. We just need real people running the country, not people who are essentially the Wall St. protesters equivalent in intelligence and values.

It would be too easy for them to "balance" the budget. The trick would be making them stick to it. That is why a Balanced Budget Amendment is nothing but a damned joke.

Immie

okey dokey...:eusa_whistle:
links in article at site.

SNIP:
Posted by Jim Hoft on Monday, October 3, 2011, 3:58 PM

These imbeciles are just as dumb as we thought. Occupy Wall Street protesters posted a proposed list of demands on their website today.
Thankfully, most American fifth graders aren’t this stupid.

A demonstrator dressed as a “corporate zombie” takes part in an Occupy Wall Street protest in lower Manhattan in New York October 3, 2011. The Occupy Wall Street protests moved into their third week on Monday with demonstrators camping out in Zuccotti Park. (REUTERS/Mike Segar)

From the Occupy Wall Street website, via Picket and Loesch:

Demand one: Restoration of the living wage. This demand can only be met by ending “Freetrade” by re-imposing trade tariffs on all imported goods entering the American market to level the playing field for domestic family farming and domestic manufacturing as most nations that are dumping cheap products onto the American market have radical wage and environmental regulation advantages. Another policy that must be instituted is raise the minimum wage to twenty dollars an hr.

Demand two: Institute a universal single payer healthcare system. To do this all private insurers must be banned from the healthcare market as their only effect on the health of patients is to take money away from doctors, nurses and hospitals preventing them from doing their jobs and hand that money to wall st. investors.

Demand three: Guaranteed living wage income regardless of employment.

Demand four: Free college education.

read the rest with comments at..
Good Grief… Occupy Wall Street Imbeciles Release 13 Demands Including “$20 Minimum Wage” and “Across the Board Debt Forgiveness For All” | The Gateway Pundit
leninsmile4pv.jpg

Currently, upwards of 80 percent of expenditures authorized by Congress and insisted upon by the executive branch, at the pandering insistence of the voters, violates the U.S. constitution. Whether it is unconstitutional military adventurism around the world, foreign aid, ever-expanding entitlement programs, or redistribution of wealth to states, corporations, communities, or individuals, none of these activities is allowed by the charter of the nation.

The problem is that we have stopped applying the US constitution.

This is the same "movement" that is committed to not bathing for weeks, pissing and shitting on the street like farm animals, and stinking like billy goats at all times.

Total Fucking Losers......

Those demands sound about as ridiculous as those on the right who want to end Social Security, welfare, and the income tax.

Really, I mean how ever did we survive before Social Security, the nanny welfare state, and the income tax? Everyone knows expecting personal responsibility and accountability is as radical as expecting everything to be handed to you on a silver platter for doing absolutely nothing at all. That's just crazy talk, man. Crazy

weed.jpg

How old are you?

20 Dollar Minimum Wage? Holy shit lol. Talk about Inflationary. A gallon of milk is gonna be 9 Bucks if we raise the Minimum Wage that far all at once.
Well, c'mon. It's not like these retards have put much...or indeed, any at all...thought into this.

They're nothing more than whiny, spoiled, petulant children. In other words, they're leftists.

Forum List

Back