Good Grief… Occupy Wall Street Imbeciles Release 13 Demands Including “$20 Minimum Wa

Find the biggest radicals and make them the general rule...pfffft- TY propaganda machine...I'm for $10.50, the equivalent if 1968's min. wage. Doing away with the min. wage is just more Banana Republic stuff, unbelievable. BTW, the min wage in Australia is $15, NZ $13. Hello!!!!???

What does the min wage of other countries have to do with our country? Are you stupid.... oh wait.... yea. My bad.

Other than being a symptom of the problem, what does the minimum wage have to do with a discussion about a growing segment of the American population feeling hopeless enough about their future to actually get off their asses and protest?

Artificial adjustments like mandated minimum wages are not the problem.

The problem is unfair taxes and out of control spending and the corruption that is spawned when those two take over a political system.

20 Dollar Minimum Wage? Holy shit lol. Talk about Inflationary. A gallon of milk is gonna be 9 Bucks if we raise the Minimum Wage that far all at once.
Well, c'mon. It's not like these retards have put much...or indeed, any at all...thought into this.

They're nothing more than whiny, spoiled, petulant children. In other words, they're leftists.

IOW--They're Obama sheeple. This group didn't crawl out from under their rocks--until AFTER Obama made his attacks--again on corporations--and the evil rich in this country--and if there is any violence associated with this protester group--I am going to point my finger right at Barry.

$Goat herder legislation.jpg

Well--the list goes on--but it's laughable. All of the talking heads were wondering what their demands were--it looks like it took them 3 weeks to make this list--and they just put it out.

Unbelievable--that you could have youth in this country--that could be sooo... economically inept--and devoid of actual knowledge on how this economy functions.
Thank you, liberal-dominated public education. :clap2:

Find the biggest radicals and make them the general rule...pfffft- TY propaganda machine...I'm for $10.50, the equivalent if 1968's min. wage. Doing away with the min. wage is just more Banana Republic stuff, unbelievable. BTW, the min wage in Australia is $15, NZ $13. Hello!!!!???
Then move there and shut your ignorant ass up.

All of NYC needs a good delousing after these pigs moved in to "protest" Wall St....a bunch of despicable, filthy vermin.

kill_a_hippie.jpg

That's what I've wondered. Do we really need laws to do basic things such as balancing a budget? Has the country become this retarded?

The only way for a government to have a budget balanced or not is by written law..... Doesn't it make sense to have in whatever law We The People approve of to create our budget, words that limit the amount of borrowing the government can do? :dunno:

It just seems to this average Joe that things would be way different today if PAYGO had not expired in 2003.

Currently, upwards of 80 percent of expenditures authorized by Congress and insisted upon by the executive branch, at the pandering insistence of the voters, violates the U.S. constitution. Whether it is unconstitutional military adventurism around the world, foreign aid, ever-expanding entitlement programs, or redistribution of wealth to states, corporations, communities, or individuals, none of these activities is allowed by the charter of the nation.

The problem is that we have stopped applying the US constitution.

I get the feeling you want to fight, but all I can think of to scream in your face is "You're right!!"

And as long as there are lawyers to 'interpret' documents like our constitution, I vote We, The People demand congress leash themselves with a balanced budget law like PAYGO.

Which is a pointless exercise in futility if not accompanied by a rebuild of the tax code toward fairness through simplicity. One without the other is a waste of time.

The usual ignorant xenophobic brainwashed claptrap and stupid insults from the dittoheads. You're perfect tools of the greedy rich as usual. Read a book, see the world, and change the channel, morons.
No min. wage, no demand, BANANA REPUBLIC.

When people are paid $7 an hour some jerks will still call that a "job". That isnt a "job." I would work at 1/16 speed for that kind of pay. And yet some who occupy these jobs say they are "happy to have a job." Thats bizarro.
And yet, oddly enough, despite your unmerited arrogance, you don't get to decide for other people if they're satisfied with their pay.

And if you were my employee working at 1/16th speed, your lazy ass would be fired.

the controlled media is cherry Picking left wing loons to discredit the mass discontent and you are all falling for it

Except that, ya know, this shit list of demands is actually on their website and all.

Do they have super-secret invisible demands that actually make sense?

the controlled media is cherry Picking left wing loons to discredit the mass discontent and you are all falling for it

Except that, ya know, this shit list of demands is actually on their website and all.

I think a lot of people went down town because they're frustrated. They don't know or care about the web site or the demands. They're just scared and frustrated and glad someone seems to be doing something they can participate in.

Last edited:
Crazy idea. Let's eliminate the Federal minimum wage.

That's not crazy. Minimum wage mandates would not be necessary if we lived under a system of fair taxes and a budget balanced by law.

why not just balance the budget? Why do we need a law to do what we all know needs to be done?

Why dont we have a system of fair taxes? a 9% flat tax seems good. Why not that?

Yes, a 9% flat tax would cover it all, as soon as we end SS, Medicare, Medicaid, abolish anything to do with defense, and cut 50% of whatever is left. :cuckoo:

None of the Righties have addressed the issue that real wages haven't risen since the mid-70's but inflation has :eusa_whistle: :clap2:

Also "free-trade" means jobs-outsourcing as opposed to Fair-trade. Know what else gets outsourced? Profits.

You don't have a 'right' to a 'living wage'... you have the freedom to succeed or fail as dictated by your choices, ability, training, effort, etc

Occupy wallstreet has a website? They arent even an organized movement. I call shenanigans. They dont have a leader like Dick Army or a Occupy Wallstreet Bus like Freedom Works, so that is bullshit.

Occupy wallstreet has a website? They arent even an organized movement. I call shenanigans. They dont have a leader like Dick Army or a Occupy Wallstreet Bus like Freedom Works, so that is bullshit.

:lol:

Does google not work for you?

Proposed List Of Demands For Occupy Wall St Movement! | OccupyWallSt.org Forum

Forum List

Back