Going Rogue: An American Life

Palin's Book Gets a Cover to Judge Washington Post

hc-lefty.jpg

Hey idiot known as Sinatra.........you wanna know one of the reasons that the Wasilla Chihuahua's book is a best seller?

Seems the GOP news rag Newsmax (or something like that), is giving away a FREE COPY of her book with every 30 dollar subscription.

Now........wanna take a guess at what that means for her book sales? That's right, say it with me.......THEY'RE INFLATED FALSELY!

Seems the GOP news rag Newsmax (or something like that), is giving away a FREE COPY of her book with every 30 dollar subscription.

Now........wanna take a guess at what that means for her book sales? That's right, say it with me.......THEY'RE INFLATED FALSELY!

I thought maybe Richard Mellon Scaife bought a few million of them to insulate the attic in his mansion.

The Sad Effects of Conservative Constipation

constipated_carrie.jpg

Former Miss California Carrie Prejean, who got canned from her beauty queen job for not showing up to her contractual obligations, is writing a book.

It will be called “Still Standing" and it's due out in November.
Please tell me that's from The Onion.

You know, Sarah Palins book is much more popular than Obama's book. This proves that Americans love Palin more than they like Obama.

republicans would be idiots if they don't nominate Palin as their candidate in 2012.

How can you argue with scientific proof like book sales?

Palin/Bachman 2012

Well......you can generally trust scientists (kind of), but you gotta be careful of the way that they want to skew the results.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yeA7a0uS3A]YouTube - He-Man: Opening Theme[/ame]

Forum List

Back