Going Rogue: An American Life

Palin book has shot up to #2 on Amazon...

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Going-Rogue-American-Sarah-Palin/dp/0061939897/ref=pd_ts_zgc_b_books_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&pf_rd_p=475709271&pf_rd_s=right-3&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=283155&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0WX8VW49NHV0X91SQJEW]Amazon.com: Going Rogue: An American Life (9780061939891): Sarah Palin: Books[/ame]

when right-wing groups buy her books in such vast quantities they must have to store them in a warehouse before they figure out just what the hell they are going to do with them.....

Sarah Palin's Christian co-author Baltimore Sun

With word today that the publication date of the memoir by former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin has been moved up to Nov. 17, now might be the time to look at her collaborator on the project.
For all the attention paid to Palin's faith during the campaign, we don't remember her volunteering much on the subject. But as a co-author, she has chosen an editor with World Magazine, a Christian publication that offers a conservative take on issues and events. Lynn Vincent has written about prayer in schools, gay marriage and, mostly, abortion for World. She is also co-author of the book “Donkey Cons: Sex, Crime and Corruption in the Democratic Party,”

Update:

Sarah Palin's book is now #1 on both Amazon and Barnes and Noble within 48 hours of the news regarding the publication date in November...

palin-suffering-end.jpg

Sarah Palin's Book Publication Date Moved Up New York Times

McCain Out Of Touch? Arizona Thinks So.

Maybe it’s his wife’s 100-million dollar beer distribution fortune or his established age; but, some Americans see Sen. John McCain as “out-of-touch.” A new poll in Arizona finds that the senator and prisoner of war is losing support from his own constituents.

A Rasmussen Reports poll finds that 61-percent of Republicans in Arizona think Sen. John McCain is out of touch with his own party.

gee....maybe it was his choice for VP.

Because people vote for President, mainly... How many people do you know choose a ticket strictly because of the VP?

With a few very notable exceptions, running mates are picked because they bring people to the ticket that might not normally vote for the top of the ticket. Sarah was supposed to bring that mighty Conservative Majority. Did she?

Indiana, like other states, couldn't warm to a McLame Presidency...

Indiana is about as Red a state as you can get. In Indiana, even the Democrats are Conservative. I grew up there, I have friends and family there, and I go back there as often as I can. Trust me when I say this: there were a LOT of folks in Indiana that pulled the lever for a "D" for the first time in their life because of Sarah Palin!.

Folks in Indiana want to vote "R", and given any kind of reasonable choice they will. The fact that McCain/Palin couldn't carry Indiana says a lot about the top and bottom of the ticket. Neither McCain nor Palin brought enough to a GOP ticket to win a solidly GOP state.

Come on, folks, celebrate her triumph. She's a lightweight who managed to scale the hill to some degree of success and is going to make a boatload of money. That's the American way. Good for her.

"The Chinese paid Sarah Palin $300,000 for the speech.
I guess she apparently could see the cash from her house."
-- Letterman

and she will take money from the commies.

-- Letterman

OF COURSE she will! After all......she learned from Cheney and Bush Jr. about how they sold us out to the Chinese, now, she's selling out as well.

-- Letterman

OF COURSE she will! After all......she learned from Cheney and Bush Jr. about how they sold us out to the Chinese, now, she's selling out as well.

Damn Rustpicker, where you been sis? Finally get a JOB?

LOL... Did you just assert that Cheney and Bush sold the US out to the Chinese?

I'm afraid I'm going to have to humiliate ya and ask you to provide some evidence fo that one... and please don't come back with that whole 'US Federal Securities" thing...

Those instruments are available on the open international market; where anyone, ywhere can buy as many as they want. If China wants to buy or debt GREAT! There's nothing they can do with it except profit from it... in the mean time we get the use of their coin... it's called capitalism.

Now the fact is that your Marxist President has obligated the nation for vastly more debt in his first 7 months as President than Bush did in 8 freakin' YEARS... Promising to lump on 2 TRIllion PER YEAR FOR EVERY YEAR OF HIS REGIME.

It's almost as if his GOAL is to BREAK THE US BANK!

Wanna know why the Wasilla Chihuahua's book is going up so quickly in sales?

It's easy. Most of the people in this country have been lobotomized via their tv sets by watching shit like "Dancing With The Stars", "America's Got Talent", "American Idol", and every other fucking stupid reality show like "The Hills".

Me? I watch stuff like Science Channel, History Channels (all of them), Nat Geo and other channels that will keep me up to date with new stuff, which is why I'm more interested in stuff like Comic Con 2009: Gettin’ telekenetic with Mattel’s Mind Flex rather than the Wasilla Chihuahua's book.

I think it would be interesting to know just how much of this book was written by Palin..... or did she just dictate to her writer who was assigned the arduous task of trying to reform the words and sentence structure to make sense to a typical 5 year old?

Forum List

Back