God told Mike Johnson he's the new moses

For whites, certainly. But that same group has a horrific record with blacks, native Americans, and other minorities.
some whites yes

But not all whites are smart or hsrdworking

And they dont do so well or any better than the dumber black people

What you call fact has no merit with the truth. Biden cheated
brainwashing1.jpg

Sure it does. :itsok:

Give us an example of this deductive reasoning.
Something like proving that the odds of getting 20 billion to 1 random parameters precisely right in a row can't happen by random chance.
He explains that better than me. Not to mention the philosophical and quantum mechanics implications. Lets just say he makes better arguments than I can.

You and other theists are at liberty to believe whatever religious nonsense you want – that’s not the issue.

The issue is that there are millions of Americans who are not Christian and don’t want to be subject to laws predicated on hateful Christian dogma, particularly laws that discriminate against and seek to disadvantage religious or other minorities motivated by Christian ignorance, fear, and arrogance.

The Framers sought to safeguard the rights and liberties of religious minorities – and those free from religion – by establishing a secular nation and prohibiting the conjoining of church and state.
Let's have some of that hateful dogma. You insufferable blowhard.

Something like proving that the odds of getting 20 billion to 1 random parameters precisely right in a row can't happen by random chance.
Explain what you think that means.
He explains that better than me. Not to mention the philosophical and quantum mechanics implications. Lets just say he makes better arguments than I can.
He sounds like an idiot. We observe the results that led to our universe. It's entirely plausible that there are an infinite number of universes in which things played out differently and so the laws of physics work differently there. The beings there would observe their universe according the physical forces that made it and them possible. From their perspective the parameters of our universe are one of the billions that would of prevented them from existing.

Explain what you think that means.

He sounds like an idiot. We observe the results that led to our universe. It's entirely plausible that there are an infinite number of universes in which things played out differently and so the laws of physics work differently there. The beings there would observe their universe according the physical forces that made it and them possible. From their perspective the parameters of our universe are one of the billions that would of prevented them from existing.
To me it means that this universe couldn't happen by random chance from nothing. The speck of energy that converted into this universe including the specific laws/settings of the parameters of this universe, suggests to me that a supreme intelligence created it.

Correct, there may be an infinite number of universes, called "the multiverse" with differing parameters and settings that would make very different life forms. The only energy source capable of producing and designing such a multi-verse would be a supreme being.

Libs have to be rather bonkers themselves not to appreciate what our white ancestors achieved
Liberals very much appreciate what the Founding Generation accomplished – that’s why they fight to defend it from attack by conservatives; particularly those on the Christo-fascist right who would turn America into a theocracy.

Liberals very much appreciate what the Founding Generation accomplished – that’s why they fight to defend it from attack by conservatives; particularly those on the Christo-fascist right who would turn America into a theocracy.
The Founders from Columbus to Lincoln were Christians

You and other theists are at liberty to believe whatever religious nonsense you want – that’s not the issue.

The issue is that there are millions of Americans who are not Christian and don’t want to be subject to laws predicated on hateful Christian dogma, particularly laws that discriminate against and seek to disadvantage religious or other minorities motivated by Christian ignorance, fear, and arrogance.

The Framers sought to safeguard the rights and liberties of religious minorities – and those free from religion – by establishing a secular nation and prohibiting the conjoining of church and state.
Wait you are saying that they were seeking a pagan secular society minus any religion? That is utter nonsense. Which laws of hateful Christian Dogma? No one is having rights, and liberties taken away.

Forum List

Back