God rewards Texas with a World Series win

Trump, Feb. 13: You call it whatever you want. I want to tell you. They lied. They said there were weapons of mass destruction; there were none. And they knew there were none. There were no weapons of mass destruction.

Maybe I should be voting for Trump then.
Any sane person who loved America would have voted for Trump over Hillary. Or Biden. But that is a different thread.

I do not know that anyone lied. I think they thought the WMD would be there. Those in Congress who gave consent argued that the WMD would be there and a lot of them despised George Bush. I don't know and you don't know whether they were there or not. There were credible reports of convoys of trucks leaving Iraq for Syria. Do you know for a fact there were none or is that your partisan prejudice talking? I guarantee you that you know nothing whatsoever about what was and was not there other than what you've heard, read, or seen speculated by the media, message boards, whatever. NOBODY, not even the inspectors looking for them, said there were no WMD until after they got into Iraq and at that point nobody knew whether they had been there and removed or what. They did find evidence that Hussein had been working on them.

I agree that there should have been no Iraq war. I, like Trump, did not want us to start one. But I am not going to say that anybody lied about it other than those who want to demonize the GOP. Those same people ignore the Democrats who made the same argument for war including Joe Biden who as Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee argued during the Senate debate in October 2002: "The objective is to compel Iraq to destroy its illegal weapons of mass destruction and its programs to develop and produce missiles and more of those weapons.”

Now could you for once try to focus on the thread topic and stop trying to divert it to something else? Please?

Any sane person who loved America would have voted for Trump over Hillary. Or Biden. But that is a different thread.

I do not know that anyone lied. I think they thought the WMD would be there. Those in Congress who gave consent argued that the WMD would be there and a lot of them despised George Bush. I don't know and you don't know whether they were there or not. There were credible reports of convoys of trucks leaving Iraq for Syria. Do you know for a fact there were none or is that your partisan prejudice talking? I guarantee you that you know nothing whatsoever about what was and was not there other than what you've heard, read, or seen speculated by the media, message boards, whatever. NOBODY, not even the inspectors looking for them, said there were no WMD until after they got into Iraq and at that point nobody knew whether they had been there and removed or what. They did find evidence that Hussein had been working on them.

I agree that there should have been no Iraq war. I, like Trump, did not want us to start one. But I am not going to say that anybody lied about it other than those who want to demonize the GOP. Those same people ignore the Democrats who made the same argument for war including Joe Biden who as Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee argued during the Senate debate in October 2002: "The objective is to compel Iraq to destroy its illegal weapons of mass destruction and its programs to develop and produce missiles and more of those weapons.”

Now could you for once try to focus on the thread topic and stop trying to divert it to something else? Please?
I like what you say. I truly wish you read my posts on this same topic.
War is going to be difficult, cost lives and only a nut wants war.

But Saddam Hussein was a grave and gathering danger, just as president Bush told America.

I like what you say. I truly wish you read my posts on this same topic.
War is going to be difficult, cost lives and only a nut wants war.

But Saddam Hussein was a grave and gathering danger, just as president Bush told America.
I did read your posts. But I replied and still say they could have taken out Saddam without going to war. Obama got rid of Bin Laden (probably) and Trump quite efficiently got rid of two really bad actors without going to war. Bush could have done the same. As it was the war cost us eight years of far too much blood and massive treasure without accomplishing much good for anybody.

I did read your posts. But I replied and still say they could have taken out Saddam without going to war. Obama got rid of Bin Laden (probably) and Trump quite efficiently got rid of two really bad actors without going to war. Bush could have done the same. As it was the war cost us eight years of far too much blood and massive treasure without accomplishing much good for anybody.
Thank you. Well I never objected to removing Saddam other ways. I have never read plans of how to take him out using other tactics. He was not living in a home as OBL was but was heavily guarded. Forgive me for not recalling who Trump removed.

Iraq was actually two separate cases.

Case one was the Bush war. This war lasted under one month and was easily won by Bush.

Case 2 was installing a functioning democracy. We did defend against Saddam type insurgents devoted to restoring a dictatorship.
And in doing that we lost lives. I happen to think that the citizens in iraq can form a lasting peace and a functioning government with no danger to nations remaining.

I am at your disposal to tell me who Trump removed.

Thank you. Well I never objected to removing Saddam other ways. I have never read plans of how to take him out using other tactics. He was not living in a home as OBL was but was heavily guarded. Forgive me for not recalling who Trump removed.

Iraq was actually two separate cases.

Case one was the Bush war. This war lasted under one month and was easily won by Bush.

Case 2 was installing a functioning democracy. We did defend against Saddam type insurgents devoted to restoring a dictatorship.
And in doing that we lost lives. I happen to think that the citizens in iraq can form a lasting peace and a functioning government with no danger to nations remaining.

I am at your disposal to tell me who Trump removed.
One was Abu-Bakr al-Baghdadi, founder and leader of ISIS, who .was killed in Syria and the other was Qassem Soleimani, head of the Quds Force in Iran and mastermind behind many terrorist attacks including deaths of many Americans and was purported to be plotting assassinations of American diplomats and military leaders. Soleimani was killed in Iraq.

And yes both were heavily guarded.

Notice your diversion tactic to Trump.

I have stuck to facts. I know to you the Sunni and Shiite are not true Islamists, but believe this, both are true Islamists. They do differ in who was to be in charge when Muhammad died.

All he amounted to is an Arab version of Jesus.

I have completely disemboweled all of your claims. I get it that you are hurting deeply. Put some Vaseline on it.

As to your diversion now to Biden and his wars. I simply can't support Putin just as you totally support Saddam Hussein thus you feel compelled to defend that killer.

I do indeed lodge complaints against Biden but not over his support for his war against Putin. I wish that bastard knew how to fight wars and would commit to beating Putin almost immediately. Biden is not able to fight wars. His mind is gone. So his idea is to play hide from Zelensky what he must have to whip Putin and shove him out of Ukraine. Keep in mind Biden was part of the reason why Crimea was lost to Russia, hopefully not for too long. Biden should have rushed the fleet of tanks stored in Poland by Trump and shut that corrupt bastard down. He shoul

d have caused Putin to fear losing. But he dicked off and kept telling Zelensky no to airplanes and tanks and dribbling in his help. Biden is a dick trying to lose a war to Putin.
Trump Says as President He’d Settle Ukraine War Within 24 Hours

Trump says Hamas attack on Israel, war in Ukraine would not have occurred if he were president​

Kelly, who was with Trump in Paris, confirmed that Trump did call American troops "losers" and "suckers,"

God rewarded Texas with a World Series and before that he rewarded you with a deep freeze that cost you all a lot of money. Was the World Series worth the cost he slapped you with? Good. Enjoy.

He also rewarded you with Victor Wembanyama. I think he's going to bring you a NBA championship. Sorry, off topic.

Trump says Hamas attack on Israel, war in Ukraine would not have occurred if he were president​

Kelly, who was with Trump in Paris, confirmed that Trump did call American troops "losers" and "suckers,"
That, if he said those things, is very very misleading to be polite.

Well, by the time Biden hits the road to CT, the war will have lasted over 3 years. And he is not close to winning from reports in the press.

Well, by the time Biden hits the road to CT, the war will have lasted over 3 years. And he is not close to winning from reports in the press.
Seems to me Obama got us out of Iraq and got Bin Ladin and Biden got us out of Afganistan.

Seems to me Obama got us out of Iraq and got Bin Ladin and Biden got us out of Afganistan.
Sure, keep thinking that. Bush had defeated Saddam Hussein. But his planners were not really expecting some pricks in Iraq would keep killing. So that problem took more time and finally seems to have settled down. I suppose the Seals had nothing to do with killing Bin Laden and only Obama in a room in DC killed that prick.
Biden fucked the public in Afghanistan. And watch him fuck Ukraine and even now fuck Israel. Trying to stop Israel save it's own nation is what Blinken is up to now.

Have you ever stopped to wonder why in general our wars seem to last forever?

In the case of GW Bush, he did not manage wars. He put his senior Generals in charge and they won quickly. Afghanistan was won fast. But not by us so much, but using the forces then in Afghanistan and then used our air forces. Bombs and not troops from the USA helped the forces then native to Afghanistan take out the Taliban.
So why did Biden flee Afghanistan? Hell if I know. A far better plan than abandoning them after all this time clearly could have been handled by a smart president.

Sure, keep thinking that. Bush had defeated Saddam Hussein. But his planners were not really expecting some pricks in Iraq would keep killing. So that problem took more time and finally seems to have settled down. I suppose the Seals had nothing to do with killing Bin Laden and only Obama in a room in DC killed that prick.
Biden fucked the public in Afghanistan. And watch him fuck Ukraine and even now fuck Israel. Trying to stop Israel save it's own nation is what Blinken is up to now.
Are you kidding? Perpetual war, perpetual profits for Haloburton. Dick Chaney's company. No wonder Trump got away with having a hotel in DC where all foreign dignitaries stayed. If Cheney got away with that. Quagmire was the best thing for the oil and defense men running our country.

Have you ever stopped to wonder why in general our wars seem to last forever?

In the case of GW Bush, he did not manage wars. He put his senior Generals in charge and they won quickly. Afghanistan was won fast. But not by us so much, but using the forces then in Afghanistan and then used our air forces. Bombs and not troops from the USA helped the forces then native to Afghanistan take out the Taliban.
So why did Biden flee Afghanistan? Hell if I know. A far better plan than abandoning them after all this time clearly could have been handled by a smart president.
Bush's generals won quickly? Are you kidding me? I remember it all very clearly. People like you provided cover for the liars while the war dragged on too when the mission kept changing.

And now you are saying Biden was wrong to get out of Afghanistan? Wowy

Are you kidding? Perpetual war, perpetual profits for Haloburton. Dick Chaney's company. No wonder Trump got away with having a hotel in DC where all foreign dignitaries stayed. If Cheney got away with that. Quagmire was the best thing for the oil and defense men running our country.
Cheney ran Haliburton for a few years but as VP he was not in charge. Anybody with the money could stay at the Trump hotel in DC. Even you could have paid to stay there. Oil is not our enemy. Oil is the magic liquid that pulled America out of the wilderness that men like Washington had to put up with as did the people up to the time Oil was in use all over. Oil in fact is why civilization improved and expanded globally. Where Oil was not dominant, life remained hard for the public.

Bush's generals won quickly? Are you kidding me? I remember it all very clearly. People like you provided cover for the liars while the war dragged on too when the mission kept changing.

Bushs Generals defeated Hussein in 3 weeks as I recall. I never was involved in that war. My era was prior to Vietnam and Kennedy was then president. Well, look at the shit Afghanistan is in right now. They are back to the stone age, thanks to Biden.

Two books by Generals will help you overcome the lies of our own Media. People ignore that the Media also votes. The Media wants things run the Medias way and to hell with the public. They consider their job to mold you into a Democrat. And by your own words, it works on you. But I know too much to believe in the Media.

Books mentioned above. American Soldier, author General Tommy Franks, and next A General Speaks out by General Mike DeLong. Both explain the two wars with exceptional skill and honesty.

I want to add a book. The book author is Paul Bremer. Paul details his problems with the Iraqis who divide into factions that get run by local leaders. Look at our own congress to get a small idea of how factions fail to solve some serious problems. And of course there were Iraqis doing well under Saddam and they wanted no part of a free Iraq. Bremer explains this pretty damned well. Book title is My Year in Iraq.

Last edited:

Iraq due to misinformation by the media, gets treated by Democrats as one long war. But actually we only used military to defeat Saddam and after Bremer took over, to work with Iraqis who came after Saddam and had the job to manage Iraq. Of course this is also true. Saddam had plenty of friends who did not mind his dictatorship. And they wanted to stop freedom for the citizens in it's tracks. They waged war on the civilian force of Iraq. We merely got mixed up in the middle. But we had not planned for that and Iraq owes us a debt of gratitude for helping them win freedom.

So Iraq was not one phase, but several phases and we were of course mixed up in those.

I bet you want credit for the shit Biden is putting our country through right now. Because you approve Democrats. You are one. And you plan to remain one despite the failure of Biden.

Forum List

Back