God... Is Time.

Post: no revision.....it has never been a facet of Christian theology that God created evil.....that's always been an atheist's claim......
[/QUOTE]
obviously there is a receptiveness to Evil present is all living beings, and a temptation by their Spirit that compels the requirement by the present authority (God) that it be abolished before Remittance to the Everlasting is granted - a feat God most likely accomplished for the same reason ....

in that sense Time would have a bearing but only peripheral to what constitutes a Freed Spirit and its presence.

1. We can continue this until you look like a complete idiot. Oops, too late. You may disagree with me but the fact you can not understand my explanation is puzzling. (Not really.) One can be locked in the kitchen with no eggs. Someone slips a recipe for omelets under the door.... Better yet; The recipe for omelets is in a sealed envelope labelled, "The idiot's guide to making omelets."...
  2. I do not think having the power to create and destroy universes as being very impotent.
  3. We have yet to identify the inconsistencies you keep alluding to.
If God told me he is the fundamental principle of nature that is hardly speculation. We could get into what you believe the truth is but since you have no idea what is and isn't a lie why bother?
Items 1 through 3 I've addressed and you're now reduced to juvenile attempts at insult.

God has told me he never spoke to you regarding he being the fundamental principle of nature.
Admit defeat and repent.
The gawds have told me you misrepresented them.

There will be holy hell to pay.
All kidding aside there are places you should not play. You are in one of them.

I have an entitlement, from the gawds.
I will repeat this once for you, Hollie, don't do it. As I have said if I had not seen physical evidence after physical evidence that God approved I would not be doing what I am doing. When I first started I prayed a lot for God to tell me if I was wrong. Even after that I still worried for my very soul. I am more sure of it now but even so I was talking to God less than an hour ago and praying that if I should wander to rein me in.

God is real and you do not have entitlement. Some things can not be undone.

To argue God created Evil is like arguing Light creates Dark or Heat creates Cold. Evil is the absence of Love.
If evil exists then God created it as everything was created by God and only God can create.
evil is not a "thing"....evil is an action.....this also disproves Hollie's contention that evil predates human existence, as humans acting wrong could not predate humans......
The angel Lucifer, created by God, acting wrong predates humans.

is this your defense of the claim that God created evil?.......it doesn't change the fact that an angel acting wrong or a human acting wrong still is not God creating evil......
It counters your claim that evil did not predate humans.
As far as God creating the evil Satan, that just is yet another example of the imperfection of God's creations.

To argue God created Evil is like arguing Light creates Dark or Heat creates Cold. Evil is the absence of Love.
If evil exists then God created it as everything was created by God and only God can create.
evil is not a "thing"....evil is an action.....this also disproves Hollie's contention that evil predates human existence, as humans acting wrong could not predate humans......
The angel Lucifer, created by God, acting wrong predates humans.

is this your defense of the claim that God created evil?.......it doesn't change the fact that an angel acting wrong or a human acting wrong still is not God creating evil......
It counters your claim that evil did not predate humans.
As far as God creating the evil Satan, that just is yet another example of the imperfection of God's creations.
not at all......the actions of Satan are not the actions of human beings......human disobedience did not occur prior to the existence of humans......

Obviously, you've never understood the genesis fable. That's not uncommon for religious clones.
lol.....so tell us then, dear atheist, what is it Genesis tells us about disobedience?......do you find somewhere in its text the contention that God created a thing called evil and stuck it in Adam's pocket?.....oh wait.....no pockets......
You're not comprehending your own genesis fable.

You need to further define which other parts of the fable you reject. Maybe outline blocks of the text you dismiss and highlight those few elements that are literal.

An exercise in pick and choose religionism.
why are you afraid to answer the question, Hollie?...
I did answer.
obviously you have not....what do you find in Genesis that causes you to conclude God created a thing called "evil".....

obviously there is a receptiveness to Evil present is all living beings, and a temptation by their Spirit that compels the requirement by the present authority (God) that it be abolished before Remittance to the Everlasting is granted - a feat God most likely accomplished for the same reason ....

in that sense Time would have a bearing but only peripheral to what constitutes a Freed Spirit and its presence.

you realize that in English, none of that made sense.....did you mean to say that human beings can be tempted to be disobedient?......yes, they can.......that does not mean God created their disobedience.......

Your gawds creating evil is a function of the genesis fable.
explain how the "genesis fable" functions to show God creating a thing called "evil"......
I wrote it out. It's in this thread. There should not be an issue for you as you have already identified various portions of the genesis fable that you arbitrarily accept and portions you arbitrarily reject.

you realize that in English, none of that made sense.....did you mean to say that human beings can be tempted to be disobedient?......yes, they can.......that does not mean God created their disobedience.......
The gawds certainly did with the first two humans. Is that one of the portions of genesis you arbitrarily reject?

explain how the "genesis fable" functions to show God creating a thing called "evil"......
I wrote it out. It's in this thread. There should not be an issue for you as you have already identified various portions of the genesis fable that you arbitrarily accept and portions you arbitrarily reject.
???....well....I asked the question on the previous page.......you have not posted an answer since I asked the question......therefore, your claim to have answered the question is a bit problematic........perhaps you should try again.....because you apparently forgot to click the "Post Reply" button when you finished.......

The gawds certainly did with the first two humans. Is that one of the portions of genesis you arbitrarily reject?
actually no....in this instance it isn't there to be rejected.......what is it you are referring to?......

???....well....I asked the question on the previous page.......you have not posted an answer since I asked the question......therefore, your claim to have answered the question is a bit problematic........perhaps you should try again.....because you apparently forgot to click the "Post Reply" button when you finished.......
You'd have better success if you paid attention. Read the thread. One of the problems you're having is that with a predefined conclusion that you will arbitrarily accept some portions of genesis and arbitrarily reject others, you have difficulty making connections with what people have written out vs. what you're able to comprehend.

actually no....in this instance it isn't there to be rejected.......what is it you are referring to?......
Your inability to read what was written out.

Last edited:
You'd have better success if you paid attention. Read the thread. One of the problems you're having is that with a predefined conclusion that you will arbitrarily accept some portions of genesis and arbitrarily reject others, you have difficulty making connections with what people have written out vs. what you're able to comprehend.
don't be a chicken, Hollie....if you think you have an answer to the question just blurt it out......we won't make fun of you......much.......

don't be a chicken, Hollie....if you think you have an answer to the question just blurt it out......we won't make fun of you......much.......
You're welcome to read what I posted in the thread. Laziness on your part is not my problem.

You're inability to read what was written out.
are you referring to the New Revised Atheist version of Genesis 3?

3 Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the Lord God had made. He said to the woman, “Did God really say, ‘You must not eat from any tree in the garden’

2 The woman said to the serpent, “We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, 3 but God did say, ‘You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’”

4 “You will not certainly die,” the serpent said to the woman. “For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”

6 When she was looking the other way God snuck up behind her, knocked her unconscious and forced chucks of the fruit down her throat. Then he went looking for Adam and did the same. 7 Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they realized they were naked; so they sewed fig leaves together and made coverings for themselves.

You're welcome to read what I posted in the thread. Laziness on your part is not my problem.
refusing to answer is your problem.....

You're inability to read what was written out.
are you referring to the New Revised Atheist version of Genesis 3?

3 Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the Lord God had made. He said to the woman, “Did God really say, ‘You must not eat from any tree in the garden’

2 The woman said to the serpent, “We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, 3 but God did say, ‘You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’”

4 “You will not certainly die,” the serpent said to the woman. “For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”

6 When she was looking the other way God snuck up behind her, knocked her unconscious and forced chucks of the fruit down her throat. Then he went looking for Adam and did the same. 7 Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they realized they were naked; so they sewed fig leaves together and made coverings for themselves.
There's no such thing as revised atheist version of the bibles. Christians have quite enough versions already.

refusing to answer is your problem.....
Not when I've already written out the explanation in this thread.

Forum List

Back