God is a Dolphin

536231_427648717309176_1131797921_n.jpg

On NPR they were talking about this: The dolphin who loved me the Nasa-funded project that went wrong Environment The Guardian

The dolphin who loved me: the Nasa-funded project that went wrong

And it dawned on me that Dolphins might be gods chosen ones, not us. We are a parasite on this planet, dolphins are not. They have been evolving perfectly for millions of years. They can communicate in ways we wish we could. They have mastered the dominant terrain on this planet, the sea.

Sure we can build sky scrapers and internets but they can communicate telepathically, swim incredibly fast and they are the top predator in seas full of sharks. They are amazing creatures. And they are not screwing up this planet.

We don't even know how smart they are. We just assume we are smarter. What does Jesus say about it? F'n retards.
they are not the top predators.....these guys are....
Orca's are a type of dolphin

orca-killer-whale-breaching-20959381.jpg

Mighty 25ft long and weighing 6000 Kilos a Killer Whale (Orcinus orca) aka Orca is one the largest animals on the earth! Although, during the summer, they come to the west coasts of Canada, no one is quite sure where they spend rest of the year! This breathtaking jump is called as 'Breaching' and is done for several reasons; one of them is to land on a small animal/fish to kill it!!

What is that, Old School? Read information below photograph. Thank you.
Orca Killer Whale - Species Guide - WDC Whale and Dolphin Conservation

Did you know that a tomato is a fruit?

you smell ^^^^

Lol! Well, since it is impossible to "smell" people on the internet, one would have to assume that what you are smelling is your own breath, the stench of old lady breath mixed with alcohol and unwashed dentures. :D

BTW, after reading your posts, I must ask, and don't be offended, but . . . what is wrong with you? Bump your head or somethin?

Last edited:
On NPR they were talking about this: The dolphin who loved me the Nasa-funded project that went wrong Environment The Guardian

And it dawned on me that Dolphins might be gods chosen ones, not us. We are a parasite on this planet, dolphins are not. They have been evolving perfectly for millions of years. They can communicate in ways we wish we could. They have mastered the dominant terrain on this planet, the sea.

Sure we can build sky scrapers and internets but they can communicate telepathically, swim incredibly fast and they are the top predator in seas full of sharks. They are amazing creatures. And they are not screwing up this planet.

We don't even know how smart they are. We just assume we are smarter. What does Jesus say about it? F'n retards.

Mighty 25ft long and weighing 6000 Kilos a Killer Whale (Orcinus orca) aka Orca is one the largest animals on the earth! Although, during the summer, they come to the west coasts of Canada, no one is quite sure where they spend rest of the year! This breathtaking jump is called as 'Breaching' and is done for several reasons; one of them is to land on a small animal/fish to kill it!!

So . . . why do they call them "killer whales?"

I for one did know that! I know that a tomato is a fruit, but wouldn't you think that a creature called a "killer whale" would be considered a whale rather than a dolphin by most people? Is it that much of a stretch that you had to be sarcastic? :D

Here's a relevant and not-so-trivial piece of trivia:

. . .Among the symbolic figures with which we frequently meet in early Christian art, among the mural and sepulchral decorations of the subterranean church as well as in other ornamental designs of that time, is the dolphin. The early Christians considered the dolphin as a fish, and, according to Aringhi, as the king of fishes. Up to the time of Constantine, i.e., for three hundred years after Our Lord's ascension, the figure of the fish was used instead of the cross. ...

For example:

Famous-Dolphin-Mosaic-300x225.jpg

Compare the above image to that used by Titus on the reverse of some of his coinage:

20070407_073830_titus_denarius.jpg

What the hell is a paleo-Christian symbol doing on the back of a coin minted during the reign of the man credited for crushing the Jewish rebellion in and around Jerusalem in the early 70's CE?

Simply put: this is rock-solid archaeological evidence in favor of the Flavian hypothesis for the true origin of Christianity. ;)

I do now! Thank you, Joe!

Reminds me of that one Star trek movie that they had to go back in time to bring back a whale because there's was all extinct

Here's a relevant and not-so-trivial piece of trivia:

. . .Among the symbolic figures with which we frequently meet in early Christian art, among the mural and sepulchral decorations of the subterranean church as well as in other ornamental designs of that time, is the dolphin. The early Christians considered the dolphin as a fish, and, according to Aringhi, as the king of fishes. Up to the time of Constantine, i.e., for three hundred years after Our Lord's ascension, the figure of the fish was used instead of the cross. ...

For example:

Famous-Dolphin-Mosaic-300x225.jpg

Compare the above image to that used by Titus on the reverse of some of his coinage:

20070407_073830_titus_denarius.jpg

What the hell is a paleo-Christian symbol doing on the back of a coin minted during the reign of the man credited for crushing the Jewish rebellion in and around Jerusalem in the early 70's CE?

Simply put: this is rock-solid archaeological evidence in favor of the Flavian hypothesis for the true origin of Christianity. ;)

Not so fast! The coin can be explained. Fish symbol was invented by Nero and his spies - not the Christians.

You've got your fish story all wrong. PRIOR to the fish symbol ever being used (or the other symbols of bread, a rainbow, a dove, or grapes) the early Christians (Catholicism had not yet been invented) would quote random portions of scripture. If the other person could finish off the passage, they knew he was a believer. Nero had quite a problem on his hands. His spies were reading the scriptures and getting saved!! Something had to be done!

THAT WAS WHEN NERO USED DEEP PLANTS OF HIS OWN (FALSE CHRISTIANS WHO OFFERED THE IDEA OF USING THESE SYMBOLS SUCH AS THE FISH) TO SET THE PATTERN AND START USING THOSE SYMBOLS AS AN ALTERNATIVE TO SCRIPTURE!

The so called Christian symbols didn't originate with Christians - the LORD never told them to use them - it was an invention of Nero! This was the betrayal back in 60 A.D. and the documentation of how Nero accomplished this in order to find the hiding early Christians is well documented in the files of the Vatican. The ex-Jesuit Alberto Rivera examined those files and told the story of exactly how it happened!

In repeating this lie you are actually doing precisely the same thing the Jesuits have been doing for years in an attempt to have Christians believe these symbols are "Christian" - there is nothing Christian about them! They were used by Nero - originated with Nero and his deep plant operatives in order to seek out and hunt down the early Christians!!!

I'm very disappointed in you for trying to deceive the people here, Capstone. Not nice at all.

Last edited:
I was in a sandwich shop when I noticed "dolphin-safe tuna" up on the menu board.

I said "heck, skip the tuna - gimme a dolphin sammich"!

They weren't amused. :lol:

You shoulda asked for tiger jerky.

Or lion. :D Oops. Too soon probably, huh?

It reminds me of a very old joke.

This old mountaineer was arrested for shooting a vulture which is on the endangered species list.. When he appeared before the judge he explained that he had no job and was just trying to feed his hungry family. The sympathetic judge said there would be no punishment but asked the man how he could possible eat a vulture. The man explained, “well, your honor, if you cook it right it tastes just like a bald eagle."

yikes!

I sometimes wonder if all liberals are fucking retards...

Then I look at threads like this and know the answer is yes.
You think you are so smart but the truth is you don't even know how smart a dolphin is. And you think you're the smartest thing in the universe but only because you aren't smart enough to see whats on other planets orbiting other stars.

Imagine another planet with every animal that earth has except man. What would be the problem with that 100% green planet? Would dolphins pollute and build nukes?

You aren't smart enough to have this conversation.
if those dolphins were able to leave the water and had opposable thumbs they just might,who knows?....

I sometimes wonder if all liberals are fucking retards...

Then I look at threads like this and know the answer is yes.
You think you are so smart but the truth is you don't even know how smart a dolphin is. And you think you're the smartest thing in the universe but only because you aren't smart enough to see whats on other planets orbiting other stars.

Imagine another planet with every animal that earth has except man. What would be the problem with that 100% green planet? Would dolphins pollute and build nukes?

You aren't smart enough to have this conversation.
if those dolphins were able to leave the water and had opposable thumbs they just might,who knows?....

Oh come on, they are smarter than some people just as they are. :D

right but who is boss of the 7 seas, the bottle nose dolphins or the orcas?...bobo was talking about flipper and his type....
Do orcas bother dolphins? I suspect they've tried they are the bullies of the sea.
do orcas feed on dolphins?...yes or no?....so who runs from who?...so between the 2,who is at the top of the food chain in the oceans?...

So . . . why do they call them "killer whales?"
back in the early whaling days they were observed killing whales....and they were thought to be a type of predator whale that fed on the other creatures of the sea...

Dolphins are beautiful, intelligent creatures. Ive watched some really cool videos about them.
I know lots of people say this, but I realllly want to swim with them... if I can find a way to plan it, I will. :tongue:

Not so fast! That is not a cross on that coin, Capstone. Catholicism is not Christianity nor was it in the beginning the "early church" - rather it was the instrument of Satan to destroy the early church. Constantine was a sun god (baal worshipper) worshipper until the day he died. ...

Granted, the dolphin/anchor symbol wasn't a cross, but that's at least partially because, unlike the cross, it actually was an early Christian symbol! The widespread use of the cross in Christian iconography didn't come into fashion until the middle of the 4th century, and there exists no non-apocryphal indication of it having been associated with Christianity at all prior to the early 3rd century (this includes the earliest surviving NT manuscripts). These are historical/archaeological facts.

Legend has it that it was Constantine who used the chi-rho (a monagram on a staff with a cross bar) as one of the earliest applications of a cross-like symbol in Christianity.

...Furthermore, the early Christians had left Jerusalem before the Romans came in and destroyed Jerusalem 70 A.D. They took the Scriptures with them (Paul's letters to the churches, etc. later became the Bible) - all this long before Catholicism was invented - see Josephus writings for the story of early Christians had already left Jerusalem.

Most of the messianic zealots behind the revolt that was put down by Titus were killed in Jerusalem. Again, that's a matter of historical fact. Josephus had become Titus's friend and personal historian by then. His chronicles of Titus's military campaigns have actually been used to identify a typological relationship between those writings and some of the stories in the Gospels. I won't go into detail here, but it's not a typology that bodes well for the Christian Faith. ;)

jeremiah said:
...The coin can be explained. Fish symbol was invented by Nero and his spies - not the Christians.

You've got your fish story all wrong. PRIOR to the fish symbol ever being used (or the other symbols of bread, a rainbow, a dove, or grapes) the early Christians (Catholicism had not yet been invented) would quote random portions of scripture. If the other person could finish off the passage, they knew he was a believer. Nero had quite a problem on his hands. His spies were reading the scriptures and getting saved!! Something had to be done!

THAT WAS WHEN NERO USED DEEP PLANTS OF HIS OWN (FALSE CHRISTIANS WHO OFFERED THE IDEA OF USING THESE SYMBOLS SUCH AS THE FISH) TO SET THE PATTERN AND START USING THOSE SYMBOLS AS AN ALTERNATIVE TO SCRIPTURE!

The so called Christian symbols didn't originate with Christians - the LORD never told them to use them - it was an invention of Nero! Thiswas the betrayal back in 60 A.D. and the documentation of howNero accomplished this in order to find the hiding early Christians is well documented in the files of the Vatican. The ex-Jesuit Alberto Rivera examined those files and told the story of exactly how it happened!

In repeating this lie you are actually doing precisely the same thing the Jesuits have been doing for years in an attempt to have Christians believe these symbols are "Christian" - there is nothingChristian about them! They were used by Nero - originated with Nero and his deep plant operatives in order to seek out and hunt down the early Christians!!!

I'm very disappointed in you for trying to deceive the people here, Capstone. Not nice at all.

You need to put down the comic books, Jeri. Alberto Rivera is not the only Jack Chick source to have long been exposed as a fraud, which probably explains why only the most brainwashed of fundies (such as yourself) still lend any credence to Chick and his sources.

Whether you like it or not, ALL of the credible historical evidence points to Christianity as a covert 1st century Roman invention that was later overtly codified by a descendant of its original creators. The Roman government only distinguished between Christians and Jews after Nerva's modification of the Fiscus Judaicus (circa 96 CE) which dictated that practicing Jews had to pay a tax that the Christians didn't have to pay! Why? Because it followed the creation of Christianity as an esoteric imperial cult, that's why. The so-called "Christians" that were persecuted in the first few centuries were messianic zealots alright, but their messiahs (yes, plural) were NOT the messiah of NT lore; AND they were only "persecuted" for fomenting dissent and engaging in a number of bloody revolts against their Roman conquerors - a situation that led the Empire to invent the Roman-friendly version of messianic Judaism known today as Christianity.

I'm not going to waste a bunch of time refuting your comic-book-inspired nonsense, but I'll leave you with this: the fact that you have to continuously resort to spurious sources in order to prop up your fundamentalist silliness is an indictment of your own deceptive tendencies.

Last edited:
Wrong again, Capstone. The Roman style of crucifixion was a cross and it was done on wood shaped in form of a "t" .....
crucifixion-of-peter.jpg

Depiction of Peter being crucified upside down.
Note that Peter was a Jew whom God called to
preach to the Jews. According to the Bible there is
no record of Peter having ever gone to Rome.
Constantine didn't do his homework very well.
Without the scriptures from the early Christians how
could he? Right?

As for your other legends about Constantine, Capstone? You can keep them. I am going on the actual historical facts of how that fish symbol came about.

It was the idea of Nero and his deep cover plants - pretending to be Christians - once they infiltrated they told the Christians (they had deceived) that it would be better to use the symbol of a fish as a secret code of who they could trust. The other symbols were a dove, grapes, a loaf of bread. Still some are used to this day by Christians who don't know the real history behind it- wonder no longer why Christians are referred to as sheep! We can be quite naive! Thank God for the Holy Spirit who exposes the wolves and their tactics!

Again, this change happened because Nero found that when his spies memorized Scriptures in order to infiltrate the early Christian groups - they ended up being converted to Christianity. Using his fish symbol solved that problem for him.

Perhaps we should try that with you? (memorizing scriptures) What do you say? As for evangelical? I hardly believe that is your background. More likely a Jesuit who made up a whopper of a fish story. Sounding more and more like it all the time. Certainly explains your abject hatred of Israel and the Jewish people and "Christian fundamentalists" who reject Catholicism. People with Jesuit educations are known for it.

Last edited:
Wrong again, Capstone. The Roman style of crucifixion was a cross and it was done on wood shaped in form of a "t" ..... as for your legends about Constantine? You can keep them. I am going on the actual historical facts of how that fish symbol came about.

It was the idea of Nero and his deep cover plants - pretending to be Christians - once they infiltrated they told the Christians (they had deceived) that it would be better to use the symbol of a fish as a secret code of who they could trust. The other symbols were a dove, grapes, a loaf of bread. Still some are used to this day by Christians who don't know the real history behind it- wonder no longer why Christians are referred to as sheep! We can be quite naive! Thank God for the Holy Spirit who exposes the wolves and their tactics!

Again, this change happened because Nero found that when his spies memorized Scriptures in order to infiltrate the early Christian groups - they ended up being converted to Christianity. Using his fish symbol solved that problem for him.

Perhaps we should try that with you? What do you say? As for evangelical? I hardly believe that is your background. More likely a Jesuit who made up a whopper of a fish story. Sounding more and more like it all the time. Certainly explains your abject hatred of Israel and the Jewish people. People with Jesuit educations are known for it.

You're horribly misinformed and totally delusional. All attempts at rational discourse with you have collectively proven to be a complete waste of my time. Go pound a pulpit, Fundy.

Forum List

Back